FL - West Palm Beach - Trump Assassination Attempt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was wondering the same.

I’ve lived all my life in a crazily expensive city, (NYC) but I was shocked when I went to Hawaii at how insane the prices are, since so much needs to be imported.

CNN said that he builds those tiny houses for homeless people in Hawaii, so if that’s accurate then he may well live in one, too.

But traveling back and forth to the mainland from Hawaii is not cheap.

Jmo
One of the news articles posted above had a photo of RR's house where he lives in Hawaii. It wasn't a tiny house. I'll see if I can find the photo.

What exactly is the suspect doing with his shirt ?
Wouldn't they tell him, 'hands in the air, and get down on your knees' ... etc.
Or is it that LE needed to know he didn't have a weapon in his waistband so they told him lift up your shirt.
Maybe that's it.
Omo.
I've watched plenty of felony police stops on YouTube and they often have the suspect lift their shirts up by the collar to see if they have any weapons on their waistband.

This guy did a good job. A lot of these suspects can't follow simple orders and get Tased. JMO.

One of the news articles posted above had a photo of RR's house where he lives in Hawaii. It wasn't a tiny house. I'll see if I can find the photo.
Its frustrating. Public records say the house is like 1600 sq ft and worth about a million. In trying to search property records for that address, it doesn't come up. It's 4 bedrooms so I think it's likely he's renting.

I am curious if they actually saw him though? I read earlier that they spotted the rifle so perhaps they didn't have a line of sight for the actual shooter, but shot in the direction of the gun they saw.

Edited to add: in the first incident there were snipers with scopes that could get a visual to the target, even one farther away. In this case if it was the typical secret service we see in a suit and likely carrying a hand gun, then maybe it wasn't as easy of a shot. I'm going to guess they didn't take a lot of time to decide to shoot.. so maybe it was a quick thinking agent that shot in the direction of the perceived threat and didn't actually have a person in view.
...or someone with the "bigger" picture realized that non-impacting Secret Service rounds were going to traverse the public thoroughfare in their line of fire, and ordered an immediate ceasefire?
I hope so :oops: anyway...

What a wonderful guy (Sarc. intended).

Wouldn't LE want to take a look at the socials before the owner/company shutters it ?
Imo.

Eta:
Going to reply to my own query : Most likely the owners of Meta, IG, Twitter/X , etc. would have capabilities to unlock everything for LE.
Omo.
LE will have copies. Usually LE are the ones who lock down the accounts. I'm surprised his stuff is still up. I was surprised his stuff was still up after his name was released. Usually it disappears real quick!

Photo of RR's home in Hawaii. From link -

View attachment 531531
I just noticed that this is likely RR's truck in the driveway of his Hawaii house. There are a couple of decals on the back of his truck, including a "Camp Box" decal that is the name of the company where he works apparently building tiny homes; and another interesting decal as well.

I imagine we'll soon be hearing from some of his neighbors when the media outlets descend on his neighborhood in the days ahead.

EBM

Last edited:
Just looking at this guy's Linkedin account, and it's clear he desperately wanted to be apart of something big. He seems to have felt very inadequate, and perhaps the goal here was like that of so many assassins, to make a name for himself.

I would tremendously enjoy the invitation to join any monumental worthy cause to bring about real change in our world. I am certainly free to relocate to any remote location on the planet that might render the most positive impact, or right around the corner creating something unique and magical. If you are working on any sort of interesting project I would appreciate an invitation to join your team as an economical, energetic unrelenting partner to help push your hopes, ideas and dreams forward as fast and as far as they can go. I look forward to your ideas and input and curious what amazing things we might create and build together.

Perhaps he'll find soothing satisfaction as he pivots his misdirected 'ideals', putting them to great use at a federal supermax. I'm certain he will find that he's valued there with his willingness to be an "energetic, unrelenting partner." I see that he appreciates invitations, and I'm certain he'll receive many. Perhaps together, he and birds of a feather will indeed create and build amazing things. amoo

Last edited:
I just noticed that this is likely RR's truck in the driveway of his Hawaii house. "Camp Box" is one of the decals on the back of the truck, where he works apparently building tiny homes. There is also a political decal on the back of his truck.

I imagine we'll soon be hearing from some of his neighbors when the media outlets descend on his neighborhood in the days ahead.
Good eye for detail! Nice catch on the dem political sticker.

Sounds like his son is about as much of an out-of-touch hate (his word) spewing human as his dad. The apple didn't fall...

Just looking at this guy's Linkedin account, and it's clear he desperately wanted to be apart of something big. He seems to have felt very inadequate, and perhaps the goal here was like that of so many assassins, to make a name for himself.

I would tremendously enjoy the invitation to join any monumental worthy cause to bring about real change in our world. I am certainly free to relocate to any remote location on the planet that might render the most positive impact, or right around the corner creating something unique and magical. If you are working on any sort of interesting project I would appreciate an invitation to join your team as an economical, energetic unrelenting partner to help push your hopes, ideas and dreams forward as fast and as far as they can go. I look forward to your ideas and input and curious what amazing things we might create and build together.

Looks like this suspect was feeling that a "monumental worthy cause to bring about real change in our world" was to kill a presidential candidate. JMO

I hope that the Secret Service can up their game and prevent anymore of these close calls that have recently happened.

Looks like this suspect was feeling that a "monumental worthy cause to bring about real change in our world" was to kill a presidential candidate. JMO

I hope that the Secret Service can up their game and prevent anymore of these close calls that have recently happened.
I'm quite certain that, had he succeeded, monumental change would have been swift. I'm even more certain that it would not have resembled in any way the change he desired. I wonder if any of the whackadoos are capable of looking even for a second past their hatred in the moment to consider anything else? (That question is rhetorical, of course. But I do marvel at their fractal-esque thinking.) AMOO

I just noticed that this is likely RR's truck in the driveway of his Hawaii house. There are a couple of decals on the back of his truck, including a "Camp Box" decal that is the name of the company where he works apparently building tiny homes; and another interesting decal as well.

EBM
Oh, what a relief!! The windows on his house are open. I will sleep better tonight knowing that his carbon footprint was not enlarged by the use of an evil air conditioning unit! Well, my, my, my! Dare we dream that his future domicile will be climate controlled in a similar fashion?

There have been more than 200 court cases involving RR for non-payment and other financial misdeeds, in North Carolina alone.
Not counting his criminal history.

He has an unhinged manner when he dramatically overdoes what initially sounds lofty, offering to help the needy everywhere, but ups the ante to bizarre. For example, “every civilian in the world” should be fighting in Ukraine.

Clearly in his real life, he has stiffed people he owes.

None of these ideals are real or he wouldn’t be a menace in his actual daily life.

All of this PRIOR to trying to shoot Trump.

A very dangerous dude.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow