FL - West Palm Beach - Trump Assassination Attempt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And realized perhaps that, of the probable golf courses in DJT's orbit, this one was the only one he could easily access.

JMO
This is where he golfs when he is at Mar a lago.

He also has a campaign schedule, which I don't follow. However it's probably easy to follow. I do get emails from his campaign, but I don't read them. It's pretty easy to end up on his email list because campaigns really want your email address.
If I read them I would likely know his schedule. When he's not campaigning, he's in Florida. When he's in Florida, he's golfing.

Last edited:

It also seems unlikely that Routh would have that much money or time to travel from Hawaii and hopefully wait for a chance to ambush Trump. Since Trump is frequently traveling, it seems that Routh had to have some knowledge on Trumps schedule, where and when he would be. MOO
I wonder how this man was able to travel to Ukraine, Hawaii, Florida, North Carolina and who knows where else without having any money. Was someone helping him?

Routh told the court Monday he earns a monthly income of $3,000 and owns two trucks each worth around $1,000 in Hawaii. But he owns no real estate and has "zero" savings, he said. He also has a 25-year-old son, he said.

Last edited:
Is New York Post an acceptable source? If not, Mods, please delete.
Or here is a similar source..

Seriously, would you want your children sitting behind Trump at a rally? It is not his fault, but he has made choices to be a public figure. I know that I wouldn't want to be in proximity to him now.
He's a public figure with inadequate Secret Service protection that keeps allowing him and people around him to be put in danger. JMO.

So, I'm looking at attempted murder, but caution is involved here. Because it's from a defense lawyer's site. (Federal statutes don't define the "attempt" part of attempted murder)
However, this lawyer includes it with:
Stalking, tracking, or ambushing
Luring.
Breaking-in.
Constructing (as in making a bomb)
Soliciting.

So, we know that Routh was involved in the stalking, tracking and ambushing part.

There was someone who was charged with a plot to assassinate Trump via murder for hire. (Soliciting) So I guess it would fall under attempted murder? But it also includes a count of attempt to commit terrorism. So this is also confusing....

It's confusing and this a defense attorney's site and I don't know. But anyway if solicitation is considered attempted, then stalking, tracking and ambushing could be considered attempted. However, I urge caution because I don't know the laws. I don't know if it's state laws or it applies to federal laws. Are federal laws vague with "attempt" on purpose for a larger umbrella? I have no idea!

You ask very good questions!

This is where he golfs when he is at Mar a lago.

He also has a campaign schedule, which I don't follow. However it's probably easy to follow. I do get emails from his campaign, but I don't read them. If I read them I would likely know his schedule. When he's not campaigning, he's in Florida. When he's in Florida, he's golfing.
100% this!

Going back to following bands around. Fans of K-pop bands, with 0 inside information, were able to pinpoint when the band members were going to be at their homes/office, simply by following any twitter mentions/sightings of them. They could deduce that if the band had toured for lets say a month, they would be spending at least a week at home, and then they could guess their schedule based on previous patterns from instagram tags.

See this article, snipped by me:
"“The problem is, over the last eight years specifically with Trump is that he golfs a lot. He golfs all the time, so it doesn’t take a neurosurgeon to figure out that if he’s down at Mar-a-Lago, and it’s nice weather, he’s probably going to a golf course,” said Mike Olson, a 21-year veteran of the Secret Service who retired as a senior special agent and who served on then-Vice President Dick Cheney’s detail for four years."

IMO it is extremely unlikely that anyone in any position of power would give inside information to RR from all people. I don't personally see it happening.

So, I'm looking at attempted murder, but caution is involved here. Because it's from a defense lawyer's site. (Federal statutes don't define the "attempt" part of attempted murder)
However, this lawyer includes it with:
Stalking, tracking, or ambushing
Luring.
Breaking-in.
Constructing (as in making a bomb)
Soliciting.

So, we know that Routh was involved in the stalking, tracking and ambushing part.

There was someone who was charged with a plot to assassinate Trump via murder for hire. (Soliciting) So I guess it would fall under attempted murder? But it also includes a count of attempt to commit terrorism. So this is also confusing....

It's confusing and this a defense attorney's site and I don't know. But anyway if solicitation is considered attempted, then stalking, tracking and ambushing could be considered attempted. However, I urge caution because I don't know the laws. I don't know if it's state laws or it applies to federal laws. Are federal laws vague with "attempt" on purpose for a larger umbrella? I have no idea!

You ask very good questions!

I wonder how this man was able to travel to Ukraine, Hawaii, Florida, North Carolina and who knows where else without having any money. Was some helping him?

IMO the answer is in your link; he earns 3K a month and spends it all in his travels.

100% this!

Going back to following bands around. Fans of K-pop bands, with 0 inside information, were able to pinpoint when the band members were going to be at their homes/office, simply by following any twitter mentions/sightings of them. They could deduce that if the band had toured for lets say a month, they would be spending at least a week at home, and then they could guess their schedule based on previous patterns from instagram tags.

See this article, snipped by me:
"“The problem is, over the last eight years specifically with Trump is that he golfs a lot. He golfs all the time, so it doesn’t take a neurosurgeon to figure out that if he’s down at Mar-a-Lago, and it’s nice weather, he’s probably going to a golf course,” said Mike Olson, a 21-year veteran of the Secret Service who retired as a senior special agent and who served on then-Vice President Dick Cheney’s detail for four years."

IMO it is extremely unlikely that anyone in any position of power would give inside information to RR from all people. I don't personally see it happening.
Yeah, there was similar fan tracking talked about in The Price of Glee docuseries. They struggled to film on location because they'd be absolutely mobbed with fans, despite not being "public" about being on location in that area.

Something as flashy as Trump and his entourage is going to be easily trackable. The price of fame and notoriety.

MOO

My dad was in the military until I was 13. We were quite limited in what we could do! We did not have the same rights afforded to civilian kids! My dad was serving his country and had enhanced responsibilities and so did us kids.

Public servants do have enhanced responsibilities and less freedoms.

When you work for the government you lose some of your freedoms (esp freedom of speech) and that is a fact.

Thank you and your family for your service!
<3

But... I still believe Trump should be able to golf in enclosed places... :)

Trump is not a member of a unique demographic. He knew what running for president entailed when he signed up to do it for the third time. It was 100% his choice and he could have retired like nearly every other former president.

He knows that his life is in danger by running for office...
Much evidence to support this...

But... he remains steadfast in continuing to meet with the US citizens... because it is his mission.

I find this a sign of bravery...

Golfing on an enclosed golf course is his way to relax...
and do business at times, too.

And I will not change my mind in believing that he he should continue to do this.

I feel there is too much victim blaming here...

JMO...

Megnut, it is my understanding he lives in Hawaii. I doubt he camped out in FL every week.

IMO the answer is in your link; he earns 3K a month and spends it all in his travels.
I am wondering when was the last time he was in Hawaii? How could he earn $3,000 monthly and keep that travel schedule? I suspect he's been supported in some way, I hope that there is a trail of that. All JMO

Another point I believe I read somewhere that there was nothing on Trump's formal Sunday schedule. For RR to be surveilling from 1:30 am until early afternoon something led him there. I suspect he had idea Trump would be on site Sunday. RR seems somewhat savvy with surveillance, he could also be monitoring Trump's plane activity. His schedule was known Saturday so the location was available. If you have 'Trump Force One' tail number you can monitor it from location to location, correct?

I like walking too. I am also an avid swimmer and regularly swim in pools, lakes and oceans. I can swim for long periods of time (hours).

One time in Florida, an Ocean Life guard whistled me in during heavy surf. She then told me that I needed to curtail my swimming due to the rising risk of under tows.

Life Guards, however, dont have legal authority, so it was really just a strong recommendation. She then told me to only go in knee deep (Lame, who wants to do that- right?).

Though I was not tired, and have text book knowledge of escaping from under tows, I quickly decided that it would be prudent to follow her instructions. As a professional Life Guard, she was the true expert, not me.

But....lets say that I ignored her recommendations and drowned (as more than a few people have done). Do you think that I would have at least some responsibility for my death?

I am putting myself in your shoes... so to speak...

I love the ocean, too...
And have prolly stretched my limits on where to enjoy body surfing and kayaking as safely as I should...

I am not going to blame you for doing the same...
I trust you to make your own decisions...:)

But I would have to blame myself for knowingly entering areas that are blatantly dangerous and then having danger befall me.

However.... The ocean has inherent risks at all times...
shifting sands... undertows... wind changes... etc...
I know I have to respect the ocean.

Outside of getting hit in the head with a golf ball by another golfer...
the golf course does NOT have the same inherent dangers as the ocean...

ALL JMO...

P.S. Cryptic... I actually do respect your opinions...
Sounds like your background/experiences may be different than mine in some ways...
And, therefore, these have possibly shaped our strong views.

Peace!

I am wondering when was the last time he was in Hawaii? How could he earn $3,000 monthly and keep that travel schedule? I suspect he's been supported in some way, I hope that there is a trail of that. All JMO

Another point I believe I read somewhere that there was nothing on Trump's formal Sunday schedule. For RR to be surveilling from 1:30 am until early afternoon something led him there. I suspect he had idea Trump would be on site Sunday. RR seems somewhat savvy with surveillance, he could also be monitoring Trump's plane activity. His schedule was known Saturday so the location was available. If you have 'Trump Force One' tail number you can monitor it from location to location, correct?
Yes, you can follow his plane.
This is not rocket science.
It just takes a certain mindset.
Most of us don't have the time or effort

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members