FL - West Palm Beach - Trump Assassination Attempt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Posted four (4) hours ago:

@BrianEntin

FBI says they are reviewing Ryan Routh's social media presence including his statements to "recruit Afghan soldiers and others to fight for Ukraine.”

FBI investigated a 2019 tip that Ryan Routh was a felon with a weapon.

Acting Secret Service Director Ron Rowe says Ryan Routh never got off any shots yesterday.Secret Service agent shot at him.

Acting Secret Service director says counter sniper teams, counter assault teams, counter surveillance agents, and drones were all used yesterday while Former President Trump was golfing.

Acting Secret Service director says they are working in an "unprecedented high threat environment.”

FBI says tracking Ryan Routh's gun has been a challenge because the serial number was scratched off.

Acting Secret Service director says Trump's trip to the golf club was an "off the record movement.""He wasn't supposed to go there.”

FBI says they have no information that Ryan Routh was working with anyone else, but the investigation is ongoing.

FBI says they have no information that Ryan Routh was working with anyone else, but the investigation is ongoing.

That's interesting. I figured this investigation would be full of twists and turns!

"I'm in Afghanistan!"
SS, FBI and numerous agencies: "It sure looks like New Mexico"

"I'm in Iraq"
SS, FBI and numerous agencies: "Isn't that the Mohave Desert?"

That's interesting. I figured this investigation would be full of twists and turns!

"I'm in Afghanistan!"
SS, FBI and numerous agencies: "It sure looks like New Mexico"

"I'm in Iraq"
SS, FBI and numerous agencies: "Isn't that the Mohave Desert?"

How about..." I'm trying to arrange passports for fighters"

SS, FBI and other numerous agencies: " I didn't see that".... " Oh look, squirrel...."

I wonder how this man was able to travel to Ukraine, Hawaii, Florida, North Carolina and who knows where else without having any money. Was someone helping him?

I think he was grifter. His posts were full of empty promises. He probably got locals to pay for his travel expenses.

I think he was grifter. His posts were full of empty promises. He probably got locals to pay for his travel expenses.
I don't, I think he was much more than that personally. It will be interesting to see his digital footprint and where he has been the last few years. I think he is very serious about his mission American posts Taiwan flag in Kyiv to honor Taiwanese soldiers in Ukraine | Taiwan News | Jun. 8, 2022 11:36

His mission yesterday was to kill President Trump. JMO

I'm not sure locals thought much of him. He most likely attracted, through his posts, a bigger person to pay for his travel expenses. He was an easy patsy, advertising himself, who knows who he attracted. MOO

Trump is not a member of a unique demographic. He knew what running for president entailed when he signed up to do it for the third time. It was 100% his choice and he could have retired like nearly every other former president.
President Trump is a member of a unique demographic. There have only been 46 U.S. presidents, he is one of the few U.S.presidents that is running for a second term as a non-incumbent president, and he is the first U.S. president to have an assassination attempt on his life in the last 40 years, never mind two such attempts. Sounds like a unique demographic to me.

EBM

he is one of the few U.S.presidents that is running for a second term as a non-incumbent president, and he is the first U.S. president to have an assassination attempt on his life, never mind two such attempts

The first part of this is certainly accurate.

I’m not sure what you’re saying in the second part? He’s certainly not the first U.S. president to have an “assassination attempt on his life.”

Reagan was shot on March 30,1981. I was pregnant and watched it on TV and never forgot it.

Gerald Ford had TWO assassination attempts on his life, both times by women.

Teddy Roosevelt was shot and lived because he had his speech in his breast pocket.

Andrew Jackson was the first president to survive an assassination attempt.

Obviously there were the actual assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and JFK.

Here’s an article with more detail:

President Trump is a member of a unique demographic. There have only been 46 U.S. presidents, he is one of the few U.S.presidents that is running for a second term as a non-incumbent president, and he is the first U.S. president to have an assassination attempt on his life in the last 40 years, never mind two such attempts. Sounds like a unique demographic to me.

EBM
Trump is the first president to be injured since Reagan.

Lots of plots and attempts.
Some of them were overseas.
Some of them involved ricin and pipe bombs.
The WH was shot at when Obama was president.

Sounds to me that RR vehemently disagreed with President Trump's foreign policy position of wanting to negotiate an end to the Ukraine-Russian war. RR was obsessed with Ukraine and would likely have a hard time with any negotiation that could result in any benefit to both sides.

It's also interesting that RR's behavior in Ukraine so concerned another American volunteer that she reported him to the FBI for concerns she had about him while she was in Ukraine and had dealings with him.

A French man who traveled to Ukraine intending to fight said Routh helped secure him a spot in a Ukrainian army unit. However, he recalled the American voicing bitter anger at Trump when they met him over beers in Kyiv in 2022.

“Ryan was very upset about the fact that Trump was trying to negotiate a deal with Putin instead of trying to really have Ukraine’s back,” said the man, who asked not to be identified.

I’m not sure what you’re saying in the second part? He’s certainly not the first U.S. president to have an “assassination attempt on his life.”

Reagan was shot on March 30,1981. I was pregnant and watched it on TV and never forgot it.

Teddy Roosevelt was shot and lived because he had his speech in his breast pocket.

Obviously there were the actual assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and JFK.

I believe the OP stated he is ONE of a few Americans who hold unique qualifications and situations...

Quickly counting the above instances given in post above...
I count approx. 15 individuals with similar "qualifications"...
Let's be generous and double that number... 30...

Now... if we take into consideration there are 333.3 million people in the USA (per 2022... i googled)....

then the ratio would be 30:333.3 million....

Hmmm...

Sounds like a unique demographic if you ask me...

ALL... JMO...

I edited my post right after I posted it as I left out "in the last 40 years" while I was typing and only caught it when I saw it posted and proofread it.

Yes, it's called blaming the victim.
It's not blaming the victim to point out that Trump engages in riskier activities than former presidents and presidential candidates typically do nor to point out that security lacks at the golf course he owns, which is something he could have addressed easily since he is a supposed billionaire. Secret service protectees don't typically just run around doing whatever they want, but he and his supporters seem to think he has that right. If you want a normal life, being president isn't for you.

Hey Everyone,
Isn't it nice that you no longer have to deal with the obnoxious ads on Websleuths. You also don't have to deal with me whining asking for donations for the server. Websleuths is so much better now and that is because of our partnership with Othram. We are now free of my whining and those horrid ads.
If you like the fact that we are ad-free then please consider making a monthly donation to DNA Solves.com CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A MONTHLY DONATION TO DNA SOLVES
By subscribing and making a monthly donation, you will be helping the families finally get the answers they deserve.
The amazing people at DNA Solves/Othram care deeply about finding the families of the unidentified.
Even 5 dollars a month would go a long way to finding the families of the unidentified.
Please do not discuss this on this thread. CLICK HERE if you would like to discuss further or have any questions.
Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager/Websleuths.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member