FL - West Palm Beach - Trump Assassination Attempt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Another former president who shows up in West Palm beach Florida last year to play a round of golf with secret service in tow.
Irrelevant: Apples and oranges.

Although this is a municipal golf course, Obama is not running for reelection. He probably didn't have someone tracking him. Although it's a municipal course, it looks like it was easy to secure. Plus, he was there for one star-studded event, it's not like he owned the facility and was there frequently, where he could become a target.

The purpose of the event was likely to support a public golf course.

Last edited:
Interesting:

thegolfnewsnet.com

How many times did President Barack Obama play golf while in office?​

April 20, 2024
Ryan Ballengee

<<snip>>
"In total, according to CBS News reporter and presidential historian Mark Knoller, President Barack Obama played a total of 333 rounds of golf while President. That means Obama played golf for 1,665 hours of his presidency, which was, officially, 55,008 hours. In other words, Obama played golf for 3 percent of the time Obama was President.

Obama averaged about 41 rounds a year. He was flanked by Secret Service, which secured any facility where Obama played golf, just as they do for any American president when they play golf. Obama was seen playing a variety of places, including Columbia Country Club.

Since the 20th century, the overwhelming number of American presidents played golf in some capacity -- some more casually and some more obsessed than others. President Obama wasn't anywhere near how many rounds Woodrow Wilson played while in office, a figure estimated to be around 1,200, which is bonkers. President Dwight Eisenhower played an estimated 800 rounds while president."

More at link above...
(Sorry.... somehow my archaic computer does not allow me to drag the link over...
but all info. is above.)

BBM..."He (Obama) was flanked by Secret Service, which secured any facility where Obama played golf, just as they do for any American president when they play golf."

I guess compared to Obama, Wilson, Eisenhower and others... Trump is not quite such a tremendous risk-taker, after all?

JMO...

It's not blaming the victim to point out that Trump engages in riskier activities than former presidents and presidential candidates typically do nor to point out that security lacks at the golf course he owns, which is something he could have addressed easily since he is a supposed billionaire. Secret service protectees don't typically just run around doing whatever they want, but he and his supporters seem to think he has that right. If you want a normal life, being president isn't for you.
I will ask you to read my post above.

JMO...

It's not blaming the victim to point out that Trump engages in riskier activities than former presidents and presidential candidates typically do nor to point out that security lacks at the golf course he owns, which is something he could have addressed easily since he is a supposed billionaire. Secret service protectees don't typically just run around doing whatever they want, but he and his supporters seem to think he has that right. If you want a normal life, being president isn't for you.

Hmmm

Respectfully i do disagree...

RE: Risky behavior...

Kamala drove around on a bus tour in GA with her name in BIG LETTERS along the sides of the bus...
If anyone remembers that shooter they are still trying to find that stood at a place where he could... and DID... shoot into peoples windshields...
and not to mention JFK's motorcade (yes... convertible...but dangerous just the same when we think of the shooter that still (to my knowledge) has yet to be found...)

I have seen multiple videos of a lone Biden riding his bicycle on a paved road...(albeit with bike helmet)...
And... I have even seen him fall OFF the bicycle...

My goodness...
I hardly blame ANY of the above (Kamala, JFK, Biden, more)for engaging in activities that:
1.) Further their careers
2.) Provides much needed physical exercise
3.) Provides a respite from the daily stress and grind of being a public servant
4.) Any/all of the above...

As I feel Trump should not be maligned for doing such...

But... victim blaming it is when these individuals are chastised for being hurt when engaging in these activities...

I do not see any of them sky diving...( oops! George Bush did on his perhaps 80th b-day (?) ... out of office...
pretty cool if you ask me!)
Or free climbing Yosemite's half dome...

(Though come to think about it... that would be pretty cool...)
But would DEF be a Secret Service nightmare. :)

ALL JMO...

Oh!

And I guess we should blame Lincoln for watching a play with his wife... in 1865....

THAT activity got HIM shot, after all...

And...shouldn't he have known better?
There had already been an assassination attempt on Andrew Jackson in 1835...

Of course I do not blame him...

But I am seeing some views when logically followed would result in the above opinion...

Unfortunate... JMO...

ADMIN NOTE

This thread is "this close" to being closed down for the night so that whichever Mod comes on in the morning doesn't have a whack of cleanup to do. Remember Moderators?? They are those lovely human beings behind the WS curtains .. people with real lives and families to tend to and they volunteer their time at Websleuths so that all you nice folks have a safe place to discuss matters in a mature and respectful manner.

Ya don't have to hug each other and be all mushy, but PLEASE stay on topic, stop the snark, and just leave the attitudes and political bent out of this discussion.

Thanks !!

Because they are still investigating -- in my admittedly limited understanding of the US law, with double jeopardy, they cannot attempt to charge him with the same crime more than once. Why rush, get all the evidence in a row. He is already in jail for two perfectly valid and easy to prove charges meanwhile and there is clearly going to be a lot more evidence incoming from his online presence and maybe telecom.

If i am reading this correctly...

Trump... as a member of a unique demographic...
should curtail his activities (even though in legal and cordoned off areas...so as to not be attacked by mean-spirited people having no moral compasses...

Therefore... me... as a woman who is an avid walker ... as a member of a unique demographic...in my otherwise safe neighborhood... should curtail my walking/hiking activities around certain subjective parameters of time so as not to be attacked by mean-spirited people with no moral compasses...

Sooooo... if I continue to walk...even though following various societally acceptable safety precautions...
I should be held accountable should I be attacked?

Hmmm...

IIRC there were MSM articles discussing the litany of reasons Trump and his family would be uniquely difficult to protect as soon he first announced his campaign in 2015. So, IMO it is hardly offensive to ask why he wouldn't choose a more secure golf course after the last assassination attempt, nearly a decade of social upheaval later. It is their job to protect him, and sometimes that protection includes giving advice -- advice which may be based on a realistic evaluation of their limitations. Advice that, clearly, has a record of going unheeded.

Great example below of similar reports.

View attachment 531725
Former president Donald Trump stands beside a golf cart while speaking to his son Eric Trump and colleagues at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va., in 2022.

Soon after Donald Trump became president, authorities tried to warn him about the risks posed by golfing at his own courses because of their proximity to public roads. Secret Service agents came armed with unusual evidence: not suspect profiles or spent bullet casings, but simple photographs taken by news crews of him golfing at his private club in Sterling, Va.

They reasoned that if photographers with long-range lenses could get the president in their sights while he golfed, so too could potential gunmen, according to former U.S. officials involved in the discussions who, like most others interviewed for this story, spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the matter’s sensitivity.

But Trump insisted that his clubs were safe and that he wanted to keep golfing, the former officials said. These preferences posed problems for his protection that former Trump aides, Secret Service officials and security experts said have only intensified in the years since he left the White House, as his security detail shrank and agents no longer maintained as extensive a perimeter guarding his movements.

Last edited:
I doubt it. The would-be shooter seems like he has grandiose connections in his mind, but they are not reality.

I think many people are going to spin conspiracy theories, though, because a delusional lone person with a gun doesn't scare enough people. imo

jmopinion
It doesn't have to be a conspiracy theory. It could simply be that the guy wasn't there to shoot Trump.

Either way, it's a question that needs an answer.

MOO

Would it be the same reason the media uses the phrase "allegedly killed" or "alledged killer" when it's quite apparent the person did kill another person?
I know what you are saying, but I have never heard that term used to describe
An asassination attempt- it is odd, and he has not been charged, yet at least,
With asassination attempt

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members