FL - Jamaria Sessions, 9 Killed by father's girlfriend and dog, June 15, 2024.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Senora_Smith

Reaction score
Woman sics dog on boyfriend’s 9-year-old daughter, beats her to death, Florida cops say

Deputies said on June 15, video shows the child “being viciously attacked” by the family’s pet dog as Martin is seen holding the leash and “encouraging the dog to bite.”
Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article291660700.html#storylink=cpy

According to detectives, a video from two days prior shows Jamaria being "viciously attacked" by the family's 103-pound Rottweiler. Detectives say the video shows Martin commanding the attack while holding the dog's leash.

Detectives arrested Tyshael Elise Martin, 34, near her Montverde home shortly after 6 p.m. Wedneday. Martin was booked into the Lake County Jail and is being held without bail.

Moo...children need to be taught at school the difference of being abused and disciplined. Then the child needs to be moved to a safe place.
There are in house videos of the child's abuse. So the adults must actually believe they are in the right. Poor child, what a short crap life...moo

so I want to know how much the father knew and why no charges against him yet?

As they investigated, with interviews and reviews of more video and text messages, detectives determined that Jamaria’s typical punishment included p
prolonged wall sits, running in place with her arms up, and being struck with objects, kicked, punched and pinched.

here's the murderer's FB:

Why, why, why??? Just plain evil.
I feel sure that the cruelty the girl suffered from the rottweiler was only part of what killed that poor 9-year-old.
It seems to me that Martin inflicted a lot of horrible abuse on the child in addition to what the rottweiler did to the girl.
I would also think that this particular cruelty was not the first time that the child was hurt badly by that woman.
So glad no bail was ordered.
Also thinking that she won't have many friends in the jailhouse. What a pity. Grrrrr.
This, IMO, is among the very worst I have seen here in WS.

This is just an awful case. How can anyone do this to a 9 year old child--let alone your stepdaughter? It looks like the father is now arrested:

The father of 9-year-old Jamaria Sessions has been arrested in connection to his daughter's brutal death, the Lake County Sheriff's Office announced Friday.

Lo Juan Sessions, Jamaria's biological father, was arrested Friday in Orange County on a charge of aggravated manslaughter of a child in connection to the 9-year-old girl's death, the Lake County Sheriff's Office said. The probable cause statement leading to Lo Juan's arrest was not immediately available. FOX 35 has requested it.

It seems to me that Martin inflicted a lot of horrible abuse on the child in addition to what the rottweiler did to the girl.

From one of the accounts I saw, the poor girl's entire body was covered in hundred of bruises where the stepmother pinched her.

so I want to know how much the father knew and why no charges against him yet?

As they investigated, with interviews and reviews of more video and text messages, detectives determined that Jamaria’s typical punishment included p
prolonged wall sits, running in place with her arms up, and being struck with objects, kicked, punched and pinched.

here's the murderer's FB:

FB is removed.
From one of the accounts I saw, the poor girl's entire body was covered in hundred of bruises where the stepmother pinched her.

Awful.
For the record, pinches HURT, a lot.
:mad:
Jamaria's anguished days were filled with pain and fear.

Rest in gentle peace, sweet young Jamaria.
No one can hurt you anymore.

Hope the perps get the max.
Omo.

Two days before Jamaria’s death --
after LoJuan Sessions moved out of the house following a falling out – investigators said Martin was seen on security cameras punching and kicking the weakened girl at full force, dragging her, and encouraging the family’s 103-pound rottweiler to bite her head during episodes lasting up to an hour.

Rbm.

Sounds like the abuse escalated once Jamaria's dad moved out.
No words I can use for him here.
Left his child with a woman he knew was a monster.

Jamaria had already suffered the loss of her mother.
LoJuan was Jamaria's last protection.
From the articles it sounds like other family had tried to intervene and were barred from this girl ?
Omo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UK Feline
Back