UID Victim: Toddler's Mother, Peaches, found Hempstead Lake State Park June 1997 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looking up that address it appears empty... I can't find when or if it ever was a property. But it does look like there is a YMCA or a church of some sort right nearby.
Yes I found the same thing. It's confusing. Unless maybe they had a section for housing, supported by the church, for people who needed it?

136 Coit St

Looking up that address it appears empty... I can't find when or if it ever was a property. But it does look like there is a YMCA or a church of some sort right nearby.

Yes I found the same thing. It's confusing. Unless maybe they had a section for housing, supported by the church, for people who needed it?

136 COIT ST, BUFFALO, NY 14206

I am guessing the house that was there was demolished. Looking at the lot, arial views, and spacing of housing in the neighborhood, there was once a home there. It appears there are many homes near and around that have been torn down. There are also people associated with the home at one point in time when you search the address, so at one point there was a house there. I don't want to pay to look at records, but it is possible there was a flop house or slumlord style house that eventually got torn down by the city or owner.

136 COIT ST, BUFFALO, NY 14206

I am guessing the house that was there was demolished. Looking at the lot, arial views, and spacing of housing in the neighborhood, there was once a home there. It appears there are many homes near and around that have been torn down. There are also people associated with the home at one point in time when you search the address, so at one point there was a house there. I don't want to pay to look at records, but it is possible there was a flop house or slumlord style house that eventually got torn down by the city or owner.
so I did a little digging and found 2 more buffalo addresses associated with her: 303 Bissell avenue unit U Buffalo, new york which according to the site I was doing research on she was said to be there october of 1998 which would mean she couldnt be peaches (tho i know certain sites are very unreliable with dates) and 272 schuele avenue also in Buffalo, dennek is listed as an occupant as well then there were 2 more people said to live there after her, the coit address is listed as her current address tho which is confusing AF but heres the link https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/jeanette-watkins_id_G-1531298071824474634

These are two style bracelets that we used to sell at the Piercing Pagoda kiosk I worked at in 1992-1998. If identical, and they appear to be, they were made of 10k gold and were fairly popular items for us to sell. We would sometimes get returns of them similarly discolored if our customers tried to clean them with anything harsh like alcohol or peroxide so I'm not surprised that they sold also discolor in such a potentially wet and exposed environment. Jmo.
I agree! There was actually a flea market in West Hempstead called Shoppers Village that also sold those, and that is the same town as the park she was found. Either those bracelets are fake or 10k IMO. I had the xo one, mine was 10k but not as dark, but that doesn't mean anything. I noted that the vicap post, if real says two gold bracelets and the rest of the jewelry was called gold colored, so I think you are prob correct.

I strongly believe shes been identified, and that LE wasn't ready for that info to be released, so they put her back in there.
From my understanding, Valerie and Karen were not removed from NamUs until after the announcement was made.

Bwtween law enforcement be working on protocol for this victims being in different counties, the fact that close family was identified a few years back, and now her namus going down. I think shes identified
Hers was one of thousands of cases that were updated that day all over the country. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anything different with her case as of now :(

I agree! There was actually a flea market in West Hempstead called Shoppers Village that also sold those, and that is the same town as the park she was found. Either those bracelets are fake or 10k IMO. I had the xo one, mine was 10k but not as dark, but that doesn't mean anything. I noted that the vicap post, if real says two gold bracelets and the rest of the jewelry was called gold colored, so I think you are prob correct.
That's interesting, could suggest that she's a local, unlike the other known victims who seem to have come from out of area.

Of course, a lot of outlets probably stocked that item, but if it was bought there, it's very interesting. Especially as her kin have their roots in Georgia.

MOO

That's interesting, could suggest that she's a local, unlike the other known victims who seem to have come from out of area.

Of course, a lot of outlets probably stocked that item, but if it was bought there, it's very interesting. Especially as her kin have their roots in Georgia.

MOO
CORRECTION to the above, it's Alabama she's got links to, my bad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead
Back