FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 and chance of rain today. Bodies don't last long in the Florida climate. Between the gators, bugs and other critters, they can be gone in days. I just watched his arraignment. He has grown a long beard and was so busy craning his neck to look for someone in the gallery he had to be reminded by the court officer to look at the Judge while she was talking to him. He didn't seem interested in what she had to say.

I bet that is exactly what he wants to do.

LE, if you are listening, here is the new plan. Tell him you can only let him talk to the jail/prison's pastor and not his personal pastor. Then, bring in a detective who poses as a pastor and let him spill his guts. Be sure to have the pretend pastor tell him that in order to be forgiven, he must confess with his mouth exactly what he did (where he dumped them).

Then, since the detective is really not a pastor, the info is not privelged.

Can this plan work?

No. For one, as pinkandgreenmom said, although it can vary by state law, generally the issue is if the person had an objectively reasonable belief that this person was a pastor and that the conversation was privileged. Second, it would be a violation of his right to remain silent and to counsel, since he would be being questioned by a law enforcement agent after already having invoked his right not to speak and to have his attorney present if there is to be any questioning.

So are we to assume if a trial date was set for sometime in January that he's not going to be charged with the deaths of the children?

So are we to assume if a trial date was set for sometime in January that he's not going to be charged with the deaths of the children?

I think they can charge him with the deaths of the children at any time, even after a trial on murdering Yessenia. JMO

Some lines in an article in our local paper last Thursday about the mother's jail visit with the suspect have stuck in my mind and made me wonder about something. Please read the parts I bolded and see what you think:

“He didn’t even look at me,” an emotional Felicita Perez said. “I told him just to tell me where Yessenia and the kids were. And he said it was an accident. I said I didn’t want to hear. I want to hear where they were. Where he put them. That they wasn’t trash to be thrown anywhere. Just to tell me where they were.”

Felicita Perez said Toledo asked about the house.

“That’s all you care,” Felicita Perez said she responded. “That’s all that matters for you materialist stuff. He said ‘no.’ ”

She said Toledo went to hang up the phone in the jail and then she got up and hung up her phone and left

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20131121/NEWS/131129892/0/search?p=2&tc=pg

So hmmm, she begged him to tell her where they were, and he then asks about his house? She gets disgusted feeling that he is being materialistic BUT could he actually have been pointing her in the direction?

Does anyone know if LE has done an extreme search of every bit of that house/yard (Toldeo's house)?

My heart breaks for that poor family.

Toledo (a total waste of skin & bones) is getting off on his power & control. Once he tells where the bodies are, he has nothing left.

What if he is told he can meet with the pastor as a friend, but not as the pastor? Would it still be considered privelege information?

Turn you heads guards, let the biological father of the kids in there, and I bet a confession is made!!!

i contacted a good friend of the mom and kids. she will be joining this site today. she was unaware of it. for her privacy i will not say her name but i hope she gives the info we need to make more people updated. she said they still need help and sunday they are meeting at church.1180 doyle deltona .i told her i called sheriffs office and they said no help needed few weeks back. she said thats not true. shes a member now of equasearch. she has a site of help the kids and also a fundraiser page. i will leave it up to her to post her info as it may be personal. all of us did not forget the family. lets keep this at top of threads list . i may go sunday . see you there if you go too. you will know me cause i talk to everyone-lol . the italian lady , thats me

i contacted a good friend of the mom and kids. she will be joining this site today. she was unaware of it. for her privacy i will not say her name but i hope she gives the info we need to make more people updated. she said they still need help and sunday they are meeting at church.1180 doyle deltona .i told her i called sheriffs office and they said no help needed few weeks back. she said thats not true. shes a member now of equasearch. she has a site of help the kids and also a fundraiser page. i will leave it up to her to post her info as it may be personal. all of us did not forget the family. lets keep this at top of threads list . i may go sunday . see you there if you go too. you will know me cause i talk to everyone-lol . the italian lady , thats me

They are meeting at the church this Sunday? What time, do you know?
I want to help but due to health problems I can't search but I can do anything else and have offered before but there was nothing they needed other than searchers. :(

i want to welcome a friend of the familys who i told about websleuths. she is registering today.
lets try and keep this posted so she sees it. the search meet will be at 9am sunday at the church. 1180 doyle deltona they will then tell where the search will be that day

They are meeting at the church this Sunday? What time, do you know?
I want to help but due to health problems I can't search but I can do anything else and have offered before but there was nothing they needed other than searchers. :(

meet 9am at church. i too may not search but we can help in some way . maybe i can search depends on where. her friend will join today . i spoke with her on phone and messages today. a very nice lady. it would be nice to meet others in deltona area. sad circumstances but sometimes a new friendship takes place .

if you come and contribute food - no pork. their religion . maybe some water or other things family could use. fruit , other items that will not spoil.

So glad to hear that the search for Yessenia and her children continues. With the media going so silent there has been no news on this case.

Has TES mentioned the possibility of searching landfills?

So glad to hear that the search for Yessenia and her children continues. With the media going so silent there has been no news on this case.

Has TES mentioned the possibility of searching landfills?
i think they did search a landfill in volusia or seminole . they searched the waters in sanford and st john river. sad it has just sort of faded away. we can keep it aware for those who may care.

i think they did search a landfill in volusia or seminole . they searched the waters in sanford and st john river. sad it has just sort of faded away. we can keep it aware for those who may care.

Well I don't recall LE being at any particular landfill for any length of time although I know I did see pictures of one detective standing in a landfill. Don't recall seeing teams of LE in hazmat suits actually searching.

And lots of people care. But we need info, either from the family or LE via MSM to be of any assistance in coming up with search areas. If there is no info coming in then the discussion here usually tapers off considerably.

I hope the friend of the family does come here to share with us and help keep this thread going so people who are not local can help by sharing ideas of where to look.

MOO

Per my previous post about checking his house, if the friend of the family is reading here I hope they can make sure that LE has done this.

Just having Toledo ask about his house and remembering other cases where remains were later found hidden in attics, in cabinets, in freezers, etc., makes me hope that LE has already spent a lot of time searching that house and have gone through it from top to bottom (with cadaver dogs too).

My heart breaks for the family. Closure would be a beautiful present this Xmas season if they could be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member