FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know what to think about white gravel...I do notice a whitish dusting on my car the times I take off down unpaved roads around here....

(who mentioned Lyonia? on Providence???)

^It doesn't look accessible BUT to the east of Providence is Adelia Blvd, runs N/S from Elkcam and Howland
pavement ends here 28.920410, -81.215479
behind Deltona Lakes Elementary school

and then pavement picks back up here 28.934371, -81.215221

this is over east of Daytona State College Deltona campus

which holy guacamole! has a BARBERING school
http://www.daytonastate.edu/CampusDirectory/DeptInfo.aspx?dept=TCC

West of Dupont Lake

okay this is CREEPY

there are places like this along in there
28.934555, -81.215342

I am sorry I can't screen shot to save my life or post pics on here
gonna check out google earth

OH it is 5 miles 12 minutes...

Wow...that Adelia is basically a white sand road. But I think we'd be looking at a lot of sand between the treads if the car was on an all sand road. I do agree that any gravel road might leave a whiteish powder residue but again, the gravel should be in the treads. LE don't seem to be looking at gravel roads but rather in water and woods. I wonder why? They had to have found some evidence on his clothes, especially his shoes and the vehicle. And if there was nothing, I'd be more inclined to think bridges and dumpsters myself.

Great idea about where he may have been going to school though. Somewhere he may have been going daily or weekly that would be recently familiar to him.

MOO

perimeter access I think in these spots also, unpaved 'roads'
28.932839, -81.223172

28.935666, -81.219883

could pull in here
28.937711, -81.216797

the sand is may be loose,it's kinda dry here, and not packing good...could it maybe blow off the tires on the pavement, all the running done? hmm
Not sure about this white rock think ...Do they mean white white, like granite chips, or regular ole light color gravel with a lighter sandy base?
I wonder if this 'white rock powder' was all over and they could tell he had wiped over, into it, when wiping the car off

Nothing new to report this morning. Far as the white rock/powder, I think this is one reason LE searched along the boat dock behind the Publix off Providence. Across the street from that boat dock is the Deltona Community Center and a building we call "The Little Red Schoolhouse." All gravel/shell. No one would be there at night and there is plenty of privacy. Woods to the back and side. Very private, esp in the middle of the night. Good place to hide a car from the road. I have been there many, many times over the years. But apparently LE has finished searching there. JMO

I was the one who mentioned Lyonia. Mainly because it is all wilderness back in there and LT might be familiar with the area because he lived in that area a few years back (Volusia County Public Records) and his mother lived in the area (I read that his parents are deceased but have not been able to confirm that so...JMO). But LE isn't searching up there and I assume they must have their reasons...cell phone pings, etc.

There are sand roads in the vicinity of where the family searched yesterday. It occurred to me that possibly the area around Shell Road (DeBary) and the new SunRail might be a good area too. I haven't been there lately but in the past I got stuck on Shell Road a couple times. Heck, there is some gravel along with grass along the Lake that goes around the hospital on 17/92 and people pull off and fish during the day. But far as I know the water isn't real deep there. Not sure. All this is JMO too.

I would assume that if LE said "white powder" or white powder residue or rock, then LT wasn't on sand. But again, that's JMO and I am not privy to those facts at all.

Thanks all! :)

Nothing new to report this morning. Far as the white rock/powder, I think this is one reason LE searched along the boat dock behind the Publix off Providence. Across the street from that boat dock is the Deltona Community Center and a building we call "The Little Red Schoolhouse." All gravel/shell. No one would be there at night and there is plenty of privacy. Woods to the back and side. Very private, esp in the middle of the night. Good place to hide a car from the road. I have been there many, many times over the years. But apparently LE has finished searching there. JMO

I was the one who mentioned Lyonia. Mainly because it is all wilderness back in there and LT might be familiar with the area because he lived in that area a few years back (Volusia County Public Records) and his mother lived in the area (I read that his parents are deceased but have not been able to confirm that so...JMO). But LE isn't searching up there and I assume they must have their reasons...cell phone pings, etc.

There are sand roads in the vicinity of where the family searched yesterday. It occurred to me that possibly the area around Shell Road (DeBary) and the new SunRail might be a good area too. I haven't been there lately but in the past I got stuck on Shell Road a couple times. Heck, there is some gravel along with grass along the Lake that goes around the hospital on 17/92 and people pull off and fish during the day. But far as I know the water isn't real deep there. Not sure. All this is JMO too.

I would assume that if LE said "white powder" or white powder residue or rock, then LT wasn't on sand. But again, that's JMO and I am not privy to those facts at all.

Thanks all! :)

Florida is known for its Limestone or Whiterocks! Its in our soil and dirt
there are many quarries

http://www.fairchildgarden.org/Articles/id/578/read/South-Florida-Soils/

I think it would help a lot to know more about the areas in Seminole and Volusia that might be familiar to Toledo.

I think it would help a lot to know more about the areas in Seminole and Volusia that might be familiar to Toledo.

He was born in NY but lived in Deltona his whole life (according to my sources). He is very familiar with this area.

Areas I'm aware of that I found in Volusia County Public records: Groveland St in Deltona. He lived there with his previous wife until just before he married Yessenia. IIRC public records indicate that divorce was in 2010. Also in Deltona are both Shiprock and Fort Smith where his mother lived, again according to my sources and records found online. Jmo, he'd be familiar with those areas.

He would also be familiar with the areas around the schools he attended (I don't know which ones) and friend's homes. His brother also lived in Deltona and Debary and according to MSM reports currently lives in Sanford. I
confirmed that with the family too.

The children attended Bentley Elementary in Sanford. That is near Seminole Town Center. And, of course, Yessenia's place of employment was on Primera
in Lake Mary. Not far from the Publix on Rinehart. That Publix sits back a little, not much but a little, from Rinehart.

JMO

He was born in NY but lived in Deltona his whole life (according to my sources). He is very familiar with this area.

Areas I'm aware of that I found in Volusia County Public records: Groveland St in Deltona. He lived there with his previous wife until just before he married Yessenia. IIRC public records indicate that divorce was in 2010. Also in Deltona are both Shiprock and Fort Smith where his mother lived, again according to my sources and records found online. Jmo, he'd be familiar with those areas.

He would also be familiar with the areas around the schools he attended (I don't know which ones) and friend's homes. His brother also lived in Deltona and Debary and according to MSM reports currently lives in Sanford. I
confirmed that with the family too.

The children attended Bentley Elementary in Sanford. That is near Seminole Town Center. And, of course, Yessenia's place of employment was on Primera
in Lake Mary. Not far from the Publix on Rinehart. That Publix sits back a little, not much but a little, from Rinehart.

JMO

You have been busy!

I saw what looked like buzzards circling a spot to the northwest of the YMCA soccer fields, which are behind the building. Looking at a map...I would say that area is probably east of the theater, south of Howland and northwest of the soccer fields.

The sheriff is right! What does he have to gain by not telling LE where they are? It might even make his punishment a little lighter, and I hope they are impressing that fact on him whenever they talk to him. IDK, but it sure sounds like he is refusing to tell in order to hurt the family more than they already are.

I hope he didn't sell those kids into sex trafficking or something.

I saw what looked like buzzards circling a spot to the northwest of the YMCA soccer fields, which are behind the building. Looking at a map...I would say that area is probably east of the theater, south of Howland and northwest of the soccer fields.

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...12&ei=CEl2Uq6iEc_nsATE5YHYBA&ved=0CJcBEPwSMAo

I am trying to figure out how he'd get back there. Plus, was his cell phone pinging at all? LE said they had their "reasons" for looking where they are searching. So maybe he turned off/powered down his cell sometime during the night? Or did it keep pinging but not up near the Y? I wish I knew more!

IMO this area would be within the time frame he had. 15-20 mins from the home depending on which route he took. Since the two high schools are in the area and the Y is there, so is Epic Theater, he might be familiar with the area. I wonder if he worked out at the Y? I will try to find out.

Ty CluelessWonder...and this should be called into LE or Crimeline. All tips should be called in, no matter how small. LE may discount it but who knows. Vultures circle to pick up air currents but also they can also circle a food source, perhaps waiting for other animals to leave before they swoop down.

CluelessWonder...approximately what time was this? TIA.

All JMO

http://www.cfcrimeline.com/
Volusia County Sheriff: 386-736-5999

The sheriff is right! What does he have to gain by not telling LE where they are? It might even make his punishment a little lighter, and I hope they are impressing that fact on him whenever they talk to him. IDK, but it sure sounds like he is refusing to tell in order to hurt the family more than they already are.

I hope he didn't sell those kids into sex trafficking or something.

Well I was going to answer that if he had placed Yessenia and especially her children in a dumpster then I could see him not wanting to give up their location because it would make him look like even more of a if that is even possible.

Now I see that LE are back to looking at a landfill. I hope they scour every landfill that picks up large industrial garbage bins within a 30 mile radius of their house at least. Because if he was willing to toss evidence in one, then why not the bodies as well? He's a coward IMO. Can't see him going into a forest at night in the pitch dark, not to mention three times. I also can't see him taking the time to think of a good place. I think he was looking for quick disposal and I think he may have used a dumpster, or more than one.

I am a firm believer that a large percentage of the missing/murdered people out there have ended up in a landfill somewhere from being disposed of in a dumpster. But that doesn't mean that LE, and whomever else wants to search with the family, shouldn't still be out looking.

I'd like to see a press conference with LE asking for more tips. Showing a picture of the car he used and when. Asking people to think back to that night and whether they were on the roads and noticed the car or him during those hours. Also asking people to check vacant property or buildings that they either own or are close to their own homes. Why is LE so quiet on this? No TES, no request for a civilian ground search. Time is ticking. What are they waiting for?

MOO

And then there's this issue...

Public Defender: Legal issues surround Luis Toledo's arrest

VOLUSIA COUNTY --
Volusia County's public defender says the man accused of murdering missing mother, Yessenia Toledo, should never have been arrested on the domestic violence charges in the first place.

Public Defender for the Seventh Judicial Court James Purdy said Lake Mary police did not have the right to arrest Luis Toledo.

Purdy said it’s a mistake that could now have an effect on evidence admitted in court.

"This is an amazing faux paux. I mean when I look at it, I scratch my head as soon as I saw it,” said Purdy.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2013/11/3/public_defender_luis.html

To answer a question, I was at the YMCA soccer field at 10 a.m. on Saturday. It was raining when I saw the birds flying. I don't know much about bird behaviors. But I thought I'd mention it. I read that they searched the land fill and areas along 415. That's progress, I guess.

None of us have mentioned it much. But I think most of us know that the Ocala National Forest is has been used as a dumping ground by killers of various sorts for a number of years. It takes about an hour to get up there from Deltona. It doesn't seem that he would have gone to that much trouble. But who really knows.

To answer a question, I was at the YMCA soccer field at 10 a.m. on Saturday. It was raining when I saw the birds flying. I don't know much about bird behaviors. But I thought I'd mention it. I read that they searched the land fill and areas along 415. That's progress, I guess.

None of us have mentioned it much. But I think most of us know that the Ocala National Forest is has been used as a dumping ground by killers of various sorts for a number of years. It takes about an hour to get up there from Deltona. It doesn't seem that he would have gone to that much trouble. But who really knows.

Thank you! This is quite helpful.
I've passed on the tip. :) hopefully it will be checked thoroughly.
Good eyes, Clueless!

From the little I can find online, vultures don't usually circle in the rain but the will forage if they have to or have the opportunity. :)

And then there's this issue...

Public Defender: Legal issues surround Luis Toledo's arrest

VOLUSIA COUNTY --
Volusia County's public defender says the man accused of murdering missing mother, Yessenia Toledo, should never have been arrested on the domestic violence charges in the first place.

Public Defender for the Seventh Judicial Court James Purdy said Lake Mary police did not have the right to arrest Luis Toledo.

Purdy said it’s a mistake that could now have an effect on evidence admitted in court.

"This is an amazing faux paux. I mean when I look at it, I scratch my head as soon as I saw it,” said Purdy.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2013/11/3/public_defender_luis.html

Un-freakin'-believable!!

Yeah, well the murder charges won't be dropped. :) And a defense attorney will try anything. JMO

MOO

I think I understand what he's trying to say. It appears that he's saying that because Lake Mary LE were called in to handle the arrest for an incident that happened in their jurisdiction, that this was illegal. He should have been arrested by the officers in the jurisdiction in which he was caught (Volusia) and then turned over to Lake Mary LE. But they did it the other way around. They called in Lake Mary LE to make the arrest (outside their jurisdiction) and then they handed him over to VCSO.

If this does become a sticking point, his confession could be thrown out. But they still have the other blood and disposed items evidence as well as the neighbour's testimony so it shouldn't make a difference. His "confession" isn't worth much anyway since IMO it was one big lie to try to downplay what happened and shoot for a 2nd degree or manslaughter charge.

MOO

we took our boat out sunday on st. johns river. saw one helicopter towards lake monroe. not sure if it had anything to do with searches. everytime we have been out on our boat i think theres no way in hell someone would be easily found in all those woods and swamps! alligators are seen near boats when parked to fish. when they said white sand gravel there is also hundreds of places like that. i do not know how easy it would be to dump 3 bodies in short time. it makes me sick to even think of it . now today channel 13 says legal issues with countys arrest . thats bull! the children he says are someone elses fault. tie him up and give him truth serum !! i CONSIDER SEARCH VOLUNTEER BUT WOULD FREAK IF I FOUND SOMETHING. I DO NOT THINK I COULD HANDLE IT . AS I PASS PLACES I THINK MAYBE THERE. SO SAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member