FLDS compound in Texas Court proceedings ONLY please!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I totally disagree with the states plan to vaccinate all of those children

When they exchanged ID bands, and changed their own names and ages and the names of their children and their ages, those mothers by their actions acted as one group, indicated that they agreed with the FLDS rules and they committed a crime by obstructing an official investigation.

When the Mothers were with the children in the 1st "shelter" the CPS workers, officials, volunteers and LE SAW the mothers taking bracelets off the kids, exchanging their own bracelets and those of the kids, using a magic marker to blot out the info on the bracelets, instructing children to lie about their names and ages, instructing children NOT to ID their mother OR father and the women traded breast feeding infants among the nursing mothers so as to confuse authorities and make it appear that no underage girls had infants.

In addition there seem to be no "official" birth certificates for many of the children. Evidently some (perhaps most?) births were NOT recorded with the state where the child was born. The Dr at YFZ SAID he could provide "birth information" but since he is also a MEMBER of the FLDS I can see why the authorities would be reluctant to trust this Dr's information...this is the same Dr who said he had never seen an underage pregnant girl at YFZ. Since the Dr's, Coroners, LE, Judges and state offices in Hilldale and Colorado City are ALL run by FLDS members there is NO GUARANTEE any documentation provided is accurate or TRUE.

It appears that for a large number of "events" no official (state accepted) documentation exists - no Birth Certificates, no Death Certificates, no Wedding Licenses. At this point the state of Texas is NOT going to hand over a child to ANYONE until that person has been proved by DNA to be a parent. I don't care HOW MANY lists the lawyers present, how many birth certificates they produce or even if the mothers ARE correctly ID-ing their children today. These women spent days OPENLY trying to obstruct CPS and LE and prevent anyone from knowing the birth parents of ALL the children from YFZ, and NOW expect the state to just turn over children on their word and/or an unverified Birth Certificate??? Not gonna happen. Perhaps in Utah - with their "buddy" as Atty General and a sympathetic judge the state would just accept the word of the parents and accept a probably bogus BC filled out by an FLDS midwife or Dr - but OUR Atty General and judges here in Texas aren't going to. They have already determined and announced that DNA will be the defining "test" of establishing the parents of every child from YFZ.

Notice to the FLDS --- YOU AREN'T in UTAH (or ARIZONA) ANYMORE.

BTW, MOST of the FLDS members who were NOT in AZ or UT have returned there since the raids. The Atty General in UT is signaling LOUDLY that they will be "safe" there. I find it sad and disgusting that the Atty General of UTAH is offering a safe haven for these ABUSERS and CON ARTISTS. If I lived in UT I would be really PO'd that my tax money would continue to go to people who intentionally lie and defraud the Govt. and are suspected of YEARS of child abuse and child abandonment.

My Opinion

The more I read, the more I support what Texas has done. The FLDS has lied to Texas from the start. They lied about who they were when they bought the El Dorado property, and the lied about their intentions for use of the land. They take child brides and use child labor in violation of state and federal law, and they lie about that. They lie about their ages and their relationships and even about who their kids are. With so many lies, how can TX do anything but use independent means to verify information and prove relationships. They really can't do anything else. There's no way they could discern separate households from the mess of lies and lying liars they encountered with the FLDS. I own property in Mohave County, AZ and pay property taxes there and I'm furious that my tax dollars may have gone to support these liars and cheats. I intend to write every official I can, questioning the tollerance of this group shown forever by AZ state and local governments. It's truly shameful. Once again, kudos to TX for doing the right thing. It's about time somebody did.

On the vaccination, I agree it's a parental choice to do so or not, but given the fact that these children are probably going to be mingling with other "outside" children over time during their stays in state custody, and will be exposed to the illnesses that come with that, it'd be in their best interest to be vaccinated. I'd prefer in this instance that they err on the side of caution than not. Especially since the so called parents have overall been largely uncooperative in designating who their biological children are.

Isn't it ironic that Shurtleff brags that the flds fled from Utah and AZ to Texas since they were putting the heat on them and now he's welcoming them back and reassuring them that they'll be safe to continue their practices?

Texas officials have every right to dispute documents that they deem are false or not officially issued by AZ or Utah...especially if it was rubberstamped by an FLDS member.
It should be doubly verified imo.

Texas authorities have no other choice then to dispute documents. The FLDS has lied & did everything in there power to make this as horrific as they can for authorities, the kids & everyone else concerned...then cry wolf. Who knows what or whose kids they have????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back