Fleet, Fleet III, Priscilla and Daphne White address Boulder City Council 06/03/2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RSBM~
June 18, 2014:

http://kdvr.com/2014/06/18/boulders...nspired-by-own-experience-as-victim-of-crime/

"Testa said he has no plans to reignite the investigation into Boulder’s most famous cold case, the killing of Jon Benet Ramsey.
“There is no goal or move to take that in front of a grand jury any time soon,” he said."

Nopey, nope, nope, not gonna get a grand jury together for the JBR case.

Didn't really expect that he would. Just slightly surprising he'd make the first volley and state that upfront, since noone in Boulder is agitating for a GJ. moo

LOGO1.gif

Maybe the reporter asked about it?

Yes, I think it’s likely a reporter asked “the question”, like what about the JBR case. Guess I’m more accustomed to hearing the politically correct/banal response, as though the case is still important to Boulder. When Garnett came on he made a very strong statement that his office would never give up on justice for JB. Testa probably said it like it is. mho

no word from Jon Ramsey on any of this?

IMO, it will be a cold day in hell before we see John Ramsey ever again have anything to say about ANYONE taking up a cause to try to find any more information that would lead to an apprehension of JB's killer.

Let's look back a little:
Did he step up immediately and grant unlimited and forthright interviews with police or ANY agency that could have helped early on in the investigation?
Did he open up avenues of communication between LE and family members for information about who might have killed his daughter?
Did he insist on and agree to polygraph tests from police or the FBI immediately in order to clear away suspicion from himself or family members to facilitate investigation of other suspects?
Did he communicate directly on a regular basis with LE during the early investigation to see if there was incoming information about JB's killer?

These are all things a truly innocent parent would do, IMO, and even if John is now peacefully on "the Other Side of Suffering", I still want to know he is at least making a regular inquiry about how the investigation is continuing in an attempt to find his daughter's killer.

Maybe, though, it should just be considered that an Ice Man has no problem with Cold Cases.:mad:

They really are all cut from the same cloth in Boulder, aren't they?

JB will never have a "hero" there.

These are all things a truly innocent parent would do, IMO, and even if John is now peacefully on "the Other Side of Suffering", I still want to know he is at least making a regular inquiry about how the investigation is continuing in an attempt to find his daughter's killer.

Especially since there is nothing preventing this same killer from coming back to kill him and the rest of his family.

This to me is the incredulous part of John's reactions. There is some nutcase out there that know's about your family, your background and aspects of your life that was willing to kill your own daughter. This killer could still be part of your friends, employees, co-workers and maybe even family! Wouldn't you want to make sure this guy is in prison as soon as possible?

Especially since there is nothing preventing this same killer from coming back to kill him and the rest of his family.

This to me is the incredulous part of John's reactions. There is some nutcase out there that know's about your family, your background and aspects of your life that was willing to kill your own daughter. This killer could still be part of your friends, employees, co-workers and maybe even family! Wouldn't you want to make sure this guy is in prison as soon as possible?

How would one do that as a private citizen???
He moved his family out of the house and the state. Seems like he wanted to protect everyone as well he could.

yet he repeated the same behavior in the new house in the new state: not using the Atlanta home's security system (if the tale of the subsequent break-in/burglary is believed)

How would one do that as a private citizen???
He moved his family out of the house and the state. Seems like he wanted to protect everyone as well he could.

Not being a law enforcement officer, has hardly prevented anybody from successfully solving or trying to successfully solve a murder. Case in point, this very website forum that you are on.

Moving would be meaningless, since if the killer is close to him, they can easily trace him. Or even worse, they could follow him in the move. After all, it's not like he moved out of the country or something. Heck, didn't he move to a place that he already live in?

Oh, yes, the great Kmart jewelry caper with the "gentleman burglar." It still makes me laugh when I think that John got tied up in the "john."

Oh, yes, the great Kmart jewelry caper with the "gentleman burglar." It still makes me laugh when I think that John got tied up in the "john."

I guess no one ever called him out on the fact that ALL bathroom doors lock from the INSIDE. No way could anyone have locked him in a bathroom.

I think he said one of his jackets was nearby, and the killer used it to tie the doorknob to something else. (VO: That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard! :groucho: ) And didn't he also say he grappled with the burglar for 15 minutes? 15 minutes?! It sounds like a deleted scene from The Naked Gun!

Underwear Man. The legend lives on.

Someone on Justice Watch had a picture on how the "intruder" tied the bathroom door shut???? Bet ACandyRose can find it...was hilarious

I think he said one of his jackets was nearby, and the killer used it to tie the doorknob to something else. (VO: That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard! :groucho: ) And didn't he also say he grappled with the burglar for 15 minutes? 15 minutes?! It sounds like a deleted scene from The Naked Gun!

Can anyone point me in the direction of more information about this break in?

Can anyone point me in the direction of more information about this break in?
C'mon, Ringfinger. You could have typed three words into Google faster than you typed out this question. Try "john ramsey burglar" and you'll get all you want to know.

My mistake for being general. More specifically, is there a thread here about this? Coming across this last night was the first time that I had heard about it. I find more information here than anywhere else , aside from ACR. I'm hoping there's already been a long discussion about this and more information about the aftermath. A very surreal twist.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jillybean84
Back