Florida Bar Allegedly Prepares Case against Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was thinking disbarment was appropriate for Baez and Mason,now I'm wondering if they should be charged criminally. This is simply inexcusable and is so completely aligned with the pattern of dishonesty and scape-goating they have created - simply disgraceful and beyond belief. Hope the Bar Association is more careful about who they admit.

And yes - I said Mason as well... He seems to think he can sit there and twiddle his thumbs silently as this travesty progresses - but he IS complicit in everything Baez does. I guess patience is needed, as people like Baez and Mason will have their professional come-uppance.

Completely agree... they were trying to plant evidence for pete's sake, how criminal is that?!! If no one had been supervising these two clowns at Mark Nejame's office when they went to review the TES searchers' forms they would've slipped Laura Buchanan's altered sheet in with the docs. Looking back it’s obvious what they were up to, they left Nejame’s office almost immediately after arriving, barely looking at the docs, complaining about being supervised. Lol. They have other problems brewing too, like with their PIs trying to influence searcher testimonies (witness tampering?), Baez collecting items from the A’s without LE’s knowledge (evidence tampering?) and what about sending PIs to secretly retrieve Caylee’s body with instructions to Not inform LE… the Bar may have put this last issue off but it’s going to reappear when Dominic Casey surfaces imo. And who knows what else they’ve done, I’d be so very surprised if Baez & Mason weren’t criminally investigated along with Cindy & George after the trial.
moo moo moo

Just noticed this "Correction" on WFTV...
WFTV Corrects Jose Baez Complaint Story

Updated: 6:06 pm EST February 24, 2011ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- CORRECTION: A spokesperson from the Florida Bar Association says a grievance filed against attorney Jose Baez does not concern misrepresenting facts to the judge in the case against Casey Anthony. Channel 9 had reported the case did concern misrepresentig facts to the judge. The spokesperson said the grievance against Baez dealt with “ethics or misrepresentation.” The spokesperson also confirmed Baez had been informed of the complaint filed against him. The Bar refused to say who had filed the complaint.
http://www.wftv.com/news/26876699/detail.html

I had missed this, so in case anyone else did - thoughts?

Updated: 6:06 pm EST February 24, 2011ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- CORRECTION: A spokesperson from the Florida Bar Association says a grievance filed against attorney Jose Baez does not concern misrepresenting facts to the judge in the case against Casey Anthony. Channel 9 had reported the case did concern misrepresentig facts to the judge. The spokesperson said the grievance against Baez dealt with “ethics or misrepresentation.” The spokesperson also confirmed Baez had been informed of the complaint filed against him. The Bar refused to say who had filed the complaint.

I think it is the transcript firm. I can't remember the name off hand, but it was recently made known that he had sent a letter to the court stating that JB had stated untruths about him and his acceptance of JAC funds. My bet is that he also filed this grievance with the bar. IIRC, they happened around the same time.

My thoughts are that the citizens of FL should have full disclosure on all of these complaints.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back