Food and Recipes while under Coronavirus quarantine #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had a roommate many years ago who made Ratatouille and it was absolutely delicious. Haven't had it in years and probably won't make it, but it is a great dish that does involve a lot of prep
I had never heard of Ratatouille until the Disney movie was released in 2007. My son and I decided to search for recipes and it has been a summer favorite ever since.

I had never heard of Ratatouille until the Disney movie was released in 2007. My son and I decided to search for recipes and it has been a summer favorite ever since.
My mom made ratatouille every summer/fall with the bounty from my dad's garden. It's always been one of my favorite veggie dishes - as a side or entree.

Last edited:
My mom made ratatouille every summer/fall with the bounty from my dad's garden. It's always been one of my favorite veggie dishes - as a side or entree.

Ratatouille brings back such wonderful memories of my dad's garden and my mom's cooking. It is one of my favorite dishes ever. My mom used to make ratatouille stir fry style. In addition to the vegetables and basil, she used to add and saute cut up chunks of chicken.

Oh, do I miss her cooking!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx