For Karr to be a red herring.....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Amraann said:
And please someone tell me??? How is it that having child *advertiser censored* pics is a misdomeaner??
It's a misdemeanour according to California state laws, which is where he is wanted for that particular crime.

calus_3 said:
How then do you explain him knowing the very specific and horrific information about the body? Information that no one else knows?

Cal
This is still "information that no one else knows he knows". Wecht is skeptical that any such information exists. I guess I am too.

JMO

Beyond feeling reasonably assured that he would not be indicted for this crime at this point in time, I'm guessing that JR would probably want a complete break from all past suspicions. After all, such suspicions seriously damaged his career.

JMO

that's what this guy is. I'll willing to bet that beyond the child *advertiser censored* found on his computer, this guy has never done anything- and I mean anything to get himself arrested. He knows he wouldn't last five minutes in prison. Being a very lonely person, he probably thought the only way he could keep Tracy interested in him was to appear to be involved in this case. The fact that Tracy corresponded with this guy for four years says more about Tracy than it does about Karr.

Darlene733510 said:
I question how he knew about the 118,000.00 bonus.

A retired FBI person on Catherine Crier today, said that the "bonus" 118,000??? Is a myth and that John Ramseys bonus wasn't even close to that amout.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandorasBox83
Back