For those who believe in the Divine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As Nancy Grace said, The devil is dancing tonight. (night of the verdict). moo

"Be not deceived, God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth, so also shall he reap."

the way I look at it, you can't blame God for injustice. God gave man free will. The evil (and good) created by that free will, cannot be attributed to God.

There is a higher plan for ICA.
Devil may have won ICA freedom.
But GOD WILL WIN in the end.
ICA has to face her maker on her judgement day.
IMO, her life from now on will be HELLo on earth.
ICA will go on a downward spiral quick.
GOD has a plan for those that sin. JMOO

I honestly believe we are in our last days...Evil is at an all time high ! But we know the true end. I too was heartbroken over this case. How a precious innocent child was snatched away from her own cold bloodied mother. Sometimes it seemed that the media cared more about her then Casey did. I tried hard to feel for Cindy, as to 'feebreezing the car', 'lying to police' etc... but still can't understand how Cindy could protect the person who took her grandchild out sooo horribly ! but we do reap what we sow...Casey will have a higher power to answer too..

This thread is for those that believe. Much like a support thread. If you don't believe, that's fine. But please don't post in this thread. This thread IS NOT FOR YOU. It is for those that DO believe.

Thanks,

Salem

I have resolved myself that God took Caylee from a life with a very dysfunctional bad family. I believe he rescued her from a life that would have damaged her emotionally, mentally and quite possibly physically at some point. I also believe the verdict is God's way of punishment for Casey. I believe that her true punishment will be walking around a free person in this world with the knowledge that everyone believes her to be a cheat, a thief, a liar, a psychopath, a killer... She will have to live out a life of hell here on the public streets with an unforgiving public. She will never have true friends who love her unconditionally (she may have freaks that attach themselves to her, i.e. her parents and brother and a few other screwed up bums and idiots), never know the true deep down love of a child, a parent, a sibling, a mate in life. She will die a lonely death someday without having ever experienced the love that I have with my husband of 32 years and children and grandchildren. I believe that her life will be a walking hell, much like O.J.'s. I believe she will reoffend and be in and out of jail for the rest of her life. I am perfectly content that SHE has to make her way in this world and fend off her enemies without the benefit of three square meals, a secure place to sleep, guards to protect her. Let whatever befalls her befall her at her own device and peril. Let her figure out how to make a living in a world where even good and decent people have a hard time finding a job. Let her live in a world where she will be taken advantage of and live <modsnip>. I hope she suffers through every single minute of every single day. I'll accept that punishment for her.

As Nancy Grace said, The devil is dancing tonight. (night of the verdict). moo

Dreadfully easy to demonize those with whom one disagrees, isn't it.

And yet our Christian gospel is one of forgiveness.

My son reminded me that there is a greater good to this whole event.

While a toddler was murdered and a young mother got away with it....that happens a lot....way too often in this country.

Be aware that now many people are holding their own children tighter and keeping a closer eye on any grandchild or child they are concerned about. We, as a nation, are more acutely aware of the need to do immediate searches for missing children. More was learned to reinforce how LE handles parents of missing children.

The greater good will hopefully make this country and world a little safer for the children we still have and for the future.

I hope......

And as been mentioned earlier, Satan is still in existence and has free reign on earth to tempt us to do evil. Until Armageddon, Satan still has influence on us. From little sins to major sins, they all come from Satan's temptations. Demonic possession is also seemingly on the rise, as well. We'd must constantly rebuke Satan and his demons and await the final victory over evil when God and Jesus reign supreme over a new earth, and Satan and his demons are thrown into the lake of fire forever. Until then, be on guard, for Satan prowls the earth like a lion, waiting to devour the righteous. Give the blame where it is due, with the evil one, who's time is getting shorter, and he knows it.

I think this is the perfect example of why it is foolish to try to find our comfort in this world. God is still sovereign, even over the Casey Anthony trial. He allowed this to happen and we don't know why and to try to figure it out is foolish as well. I find great comfort in the fact that he is a God of both justice and mercy. How he chooses to handle his creation is up to him. I may not understand and I may not agree, but who am I to question Him? I am a finite and feeble human, he is the almighty God and regardless of what I think of all this, he will be glorified, even through this and that is what really matters. At this point, I must defer to his sovereignty and not allow this to be a temptation to sin myself.

Isaiah 45:7 - I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the LORD, who does all these things.

Mark 12:17..."Then Jesus said to them, 'Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's.' And they were amazed at him." "Caesar" has had its turn in court...God's will come.

Last night on the way home from work, a broken down car was in the middle lane, and was causing a big traffic backup. As I got closer, I saw that the driver, a woman, was standing behind the car, on her phone and crying. Just when I got to her car, I saw a trucker pullling onto the shoulder; he then jumped out of his cab, and went over to help her.

God works through us everyday - as a trucker, a plumber, a Detective, a Marketing Manager, and all of you here, but only if we accept him. He gave us free will to make decisions. He does not control us, but lets us decide if we seek to do good or bad.

"Lord God, source and destiny of our lives, in Your loving providence You gave us Caylee to grow in wisdom, age, and grace. Now You have called Caylee to Yourself. We grieve over the loss of one so young and struggle to understand Your purpose. Draw her to Yourself and give her full stature in Christ. May she stand with all the angels and saints, who know Your love and praise Your saving will. Amen".

The nuns I grew up with would point out that God gave man free will, and it was the jury's exercising its free will that led to this situation. I go with the nuns' explanation.

I went from being thrilled just prior to the verdict being read to being completely dejected a few minutes later. It has taken me a few days to get over this. I feel better. I woke up today and felt peace in my heart. Peace admist confusion and sorrow is a much appreciated blessing. God has made me realize the utter lack of ethics and decency in the world today. Also, the transitory nature of this world. This tragedy has served as a catalyst to develop a deeper relationship with my Savior. God does call us to trust with abandon. Is there anything better than to have a child like faith in God? To KNOW His ways are better, His timing perfect, His compassion and mercy unending and His way of justice unfailing.

I honestly believe we are in our last days...Evil is at an all time high ! But we know the true end. I too was heartbroken over this case. How a precious innocent child was snatched away from her own cold bloodied mother. Sometimes it seemed that the media cared more about her then Casey did. I tried hard to feel for Cindy, as to 'feebreezing the car', 'lying to police' etc... but still can't understand how Cindy could protect the person who took her grandchild out sooo horribly ! but we do reap what we sow...Casey will have a higher power to answer too..

i hope so but i feel like im losing some faith here. so hard to see good people suffer and bad people revel in their wrongdoings. if casey becomes rich and famous over this i will have to question a lot of things i once believed regarding society.

I didn't want to post this on the tree thread because I didn't want to offend non-spiritual types, but I truly believe the lightning bolt is a sign from God.

I believe God is telling us to calm down. HE has the situation in hand.

"Vengance is mine".

Since the lightning strike, I have been able to trust the Lord and know the situation is in his hands.

Although I strongly believe Casey is guilty of murdering her daughter, only Casey and God know what really happened.

Perhaps justice was served when Casey was acquitted. Only God knows. And we need to trust God is in control of the situation.

I went out into my garden today and was thinking of our Caylee. I saw a black-ish butterfly and I said " please, Lord, let me see a yellow butterfly as a sign that things will work out ok" and it wasn't even 4 seconds later I saw 2 yellow butterflies dancing in the wind! Needless to say I felt so grateful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back