For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just hope they make it 100% certain it is Steven Averys blood they are testing!!

If EDTA is not found it could mean 1 of 2 things, 1) There was no EDTA in the blood sampled, or 2) It was just not found. Not finding something doesn't mean it didnt exist. IMO, it cannot be proven that there wasn't EDTA. It can only be proven there was.

Actually... I read in one of the pretrial motions (I think lol) that the defense was highly suspicious that it has absolutely no EDTA, since there is EDTA in many commonly used things, like cleaning products, etc.

I will put JMO because I worked way too hard today and I don't feel like looking for links LOL

Perhaps the movie?
I know it doesn't jive with his statement, but what does?
I haven't looked it up. But I've always thought there's no way BD could have read that book, he read at grade 4 level when he was 16. I think I saw someone say there are pictures in the book, but I don't know how true that is.

If there aren't any pics in the book, he may have seen the movie but that's not what he said.

JUST posted the " Kratz " response, when I saw this!!

SIGH..

I wish someone could have been pulled from a neighboring STATE, at least, to try this case.
Kratz was a "special prosecutor" too.... So uggh lol

I think you are right jaddie....isn't he one of the two co-counsels brought on when SA hired Strang and Buting?

I'm telling ya, unless you've seen it..

BROKEN RECORD, I feel like ( cue Yoda's voice here, ha! )

I have NEVER been in trouble, good student, waited my first table at 9 years old. ( family biz) Worked hard to give my girls a great life.

My brother and his friends, on the other hand. ( Love him to pieces, battled addiction since his teens ) Trouble. I've said before, when the law has ya, they have ya.
They've all been in and out of Jail. Year long stints at a time.

I've posted before about a few things.
Lots of corruption in the courts, LPD's, Jails, Prisons.

It's sad and it ANGERS me.

I have often thought about how it must feel to have a MENTAL ILLNESS ( as most do ) and be locked away, perhaps unjustly..

Absolutely the intent of the film makers, to wake folks up =)
Since watching this documentary, I feel like I have "woken up" in a nightmare world. I have become absolutely so obsessed with these cases that in my research, I keep coming across soooo many similar cases that show that police and the justice system does not seem to be on the side of TRUTH anymore, it is breaking my heart, spirit, and is seriously putting a kink in my faith in humanity.

For those who believe that a conspiracy in the SA and BD cases is a ridiculous claim, I am including a couple more "similar" cases to show that even stranger stuff then what has been theorized here is known to happen.

In an Oklahoma small town, two people end up disappearing in strange circumstances while in the company of a County Sheriff's nephew. They were never seen again, and their remains were never found. The same said sheriff is being investigated by the FBI in relation to a meth drug ring his family was involved in.

http://plfipro.jaggededgemedia.org/molly-miller-colt-haynes-missing-oklahoma/

http://www.kten.com/story/30534010/fbi-investigating-love-county-sheriff

In another story, a man convicted in 1980 for the murder of a woman is exonerated after it is shown that the investigator and the prosecution went to great lengths to convict the man. They knowingly and maliciously falsified evidence in order to ensure the conviction was upheld.

http://www.thenationaltriallawyers.org/2015/07/wrongful-imprisonment/

The world is a much scarier place for me now, but I do believe, in my heart, that this documentary was absolutely what was needed to "wake" America up to the fact that something HAS to be done. Our country seems to be run (on a much larger scale then I ever dreamed possible) much like the code of the law from the Wild West days, just with better technology. Everyone sees the daily newspapers that have all these kinds of things in them everyday, but I think that too many people have just become too desensitized to the subject BECAUSE we read about it every day. It took a documentary to actually SHOVE IT IN OUR FACES, for us to realize....THIS HAS TO STOP! JMHO. :stop:

**I am still discouraged that this is going to be too much of an uphill battle (to change the the actual system that it needs to be done to) for us, as a country, to set things back to being right. :(

Another many reasons I went from thinking EVERYONE who murders should DIE!

An eye for an eye, right?

Nope, not anymore.
No DP vote here.

Just ONE Executed, INNOCENT person, is one too many.
JMO
Since watching this documentary, I feel like I have "woken up" in a nightmare world. I have become absolutely so obsessed with these cases that in my research, I keep coming across soooo many similar cases that show that police and the justice system does not seem to be on the side of TRUTH anymore, it is breaking my heart, spirit, and is seriously putting a kink in my faith in humanity.

For those who believe that a conspiracy in the SA and BD cases is a ridiculous claim, I am including a couple more "similar" cases to show that even stranger stuff then what has been theorized here is known to happen.

In an Oklahoma small town, two people end up disappearing in strange circumstances while in the company of a County Sheriff's nephew. They were never seen again, and their remains were never found. The same said sheriff is being investigated by the FBI in relation to a meth drug ring his family was involved in.

http://plfipro.jaggededgemedia.org/molly-miller-colt-haynes-missing-oklahoma/

http://www.kten.com/story/30534010/fbi-investigating-love-county-sheriff

In another story, a man convicted in 1980 for the murder of a woman is exonerated after it is shown that the investigator and the prosecution went to great lengths to convict the man. They knowingly and maliciously falsified evidence in order to ensure the conviction was upheld.

http://www.thenationaltriallawyers.org/2015/07/wrongful-imprisonment/

The world is a much scarier place for me now, but I do believe, in my heart, that this documentary was absolutely what was needed to "wake" America up to the fact that something HAS to be done. Our country seems to be run (on a much larger scale then I ever dreamed possible) much like the code of the law from the Wild West days, just with better technology. Everyone sees the daily newspapers that have all these kinds of things in them everyday, but I think that too many people have just become too desensitized to the subject BECAUSE we read about it every day. It took a documentary to actually SHOVE IT IN OUR FACES, for us to realize....THIS HAS TO STOP! JMHO. :stop:

**I am still discouraged that this is going to be too much of an uphill battle (to change the the actual system that it needs to be done to) for us, as a country, to set things back to being right. :(

Sad, isn't it?
Good news: Kratz won't be prosecuting Avery again.

Special Prosecutor just means: prosecutor not affiliated with or on staff of prosecuting jurisdiction.

So it still won't be a Manitowoc County employee who is in that role.

Calimet County isn't trusted, Manitowoc County isn't trusted, WI-DOJ isn't trusted, FBI isn't trusted, WI State Crime Lab isn't trusted. I wonder which next WI jurisdiction or agency will get thrown under the proverbial bus for daring to assist in this or any future Avery-related case.

duhhhh I didn't realize it was an Alex Cross book... I have it sitting on my Kobo and I haven't read it... I might have to make hubby read it on the weekend LOL Not really my kinda book, but I can tell him it's for research and he has too haha :)

The author is James Patterson, not Alex Cross.

eta: Alex Cross is a character, sorry Missy, I just googled.

The author is James Patterson, not Alex Cross.

eta: Alex Cross is a character, sorry Missy, I just googled.

no problem LOL all this time I had it sitting right here... but ya know, I have not had time to read it anyway, been to busy on the forum and reading documents LOL don't have time to read it and see if any details match.... I will recruit hubby hehehe

I have an OT question....

I am getting a ton of emails from websleuths.... from threads I'm subscribed too... but I did go and unsubscribe last week to all threads.... any suggestions? opened my email after not opening it for a few days and ugggh hundreds LOL

I have an OT question....

I am getting a ton of emails from websleuths.... from threads I'm subscribed too... but I did go and unsubscribe last week to all threads.... any suggestions? opened my email after not opening it for a few days and ugggh hundreds LOL

Click on the "settings" link at the top right hand corner of the page.

Scroll down to "General Settings" on the left side, and click on that.

Under Messaging & Notification, you will see a setting called "Default Thread Subscription Mode," with a dropdown box, next to it.

I have mine set to "Through my control panel only" but you can select "do not subscribe" or whatever.

I like the "Through my control panel only," because my email box doesn't get junked up with email notifications, yet I can immediately see if there are any new posts to threads I've subscribed to by simply clicking "settings" link on the top right hand corner.

Hth!

Eta ~ you can disable auto subscriptions, which occur anytime you respond to a thread you're not already subscribed to. However, I find the "control panel only" setting to be a happy medium.

He was the co-counsel in the Avery case and the person who brought in the FBI EDTA expert (link).

Norman Gahn, an assistant Milwaukee County district attorney and national DNA expert who is a special prosecutor in the case, told Manitowoc County Circuit Judge Patrick Willis Wednesday that he thinks he found a lab that can test the blood and determine it was not planted.

I think some people are confused. The original article is from 2006 when the trial was going on. Gahn's quote here is about him finding the FBI lab that stated that no EDTA was found in the blood at the trial, which we have already seen on the doc. This quote is not present day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't looked it up. But I've always thought there's no way BD could have read that book, he read at grade 4 level when he was 16. I think I saw someone say there are pictures in the book, but I don't know how true that is.

If there aren't any pics in the book, he may have seen the movie but that's not what he said.

I really disagree with this notion that he couldn't have read that book. It's not high level reading in terms of verbage. I think he may have had issues with some non-fiction or higher level books, but I've read plenty of Patterson's books and they aren't difficult reads. And even though he may have read at a 4th grade level doesn't mean he was only reading children's books. Here is an excerpt from Kiss the Girls. Tell me what you guys think.

http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_kissTheGirls.php#excerpts

"FOR THREE weeks, the young killer actually lived inside the walls of an extraordinary fifteen-room beach house.
He could hear the whispery Atlantic surf outside, but he was never tempted to look out at the ocean or the private white-sand beach that stretched to three hundred feet or more along the shore. There was too much to explore, to study, to accomplish, from his hiding place inside the dazzling Mediterranean-revival-style house in Boca. His pulse hadn't stopped hammering for days.
Four people lived in the huge house: Michael and Hannah Pierce and their two daughters. The killer spied on the family in the most intimate ways, and at their most intimate moments. He loved all the little things about the Pierces, especially Hannah's delicate seashell collection and the fun fleet of teak sailboats that hung from the ceiling in one of the guest rooms."

JUST posted the " Kratz " response, when I saw this!!

SIGH..

I wish someone could have been pulled from a neighboring STATE, at least, to try this case.

It would have to be from Michigan, Minnesota or Iowa...Illinois is as crooked as they come.

I really disagree with this notion that he couldn't have read that book..."
<snip>

BD may have watched the movie. At the time of his arrest, he demonstrates clearly that he does not possess the necessary attention skills to read much of anything let alone the paragraph cited. It is also possible that the scenario cited by BD is one which was described to him by his interviewers.

I don't know Duchess, I still think it would have been too hard for BD to read.

My 19 year old has about the same IQ as BD, and she reads a lot. Her comprehension is what she lacks. She just skips over words she doesn't know or can't pronounce which sometimes she doesn't understand sentences or full paragraphs and can miss out on important information throughout a book. She doesn't care though, she still reads all the time. She will finish a book and begin reading it from the beginning right away. It boggles my mind but she says she always misses stuff so it's not boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99