For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it seems like there was enough motive with all that going on there. But i still can't fathom why TH was killed if that's exactly what happened, because i don't see her being involved with any of the salvage yard businesses except to photograph vehicles. Maybe people that knew her well could of shed some light on that, or some of the locals? Who were her best friends etc.? Problem with this case is we know hardly anything about what might have really been going on in TH's life apart from what her family has said about her, and people that worked with her. I just can't see anyone murdering her just for the heck of it.

You are so right on here, Karrina. We know hardly anything, because hardly anything or anyone other than SA was investigated thoroughly, IMO.

This really ticks me off! Grrrr!
Avery is WILLING, sitting there in prison, willing saying bring it on ( more or less)

Yet the state, good Ole trustworthy Manitowoc County shouts " but, we need more time and by the way, you can only test this this and this?!" ( more or less)
Are we going by the same judicial system here or???

And really, how much TIME does one, or a team, need to locate evidence that should be stored appropriately.
Documented, labeled, and alphabetically or numerically put on a shelf?!?!

IMO, the good Ole boys in Manitowoc are being much more careful in defending all of this corruption and crooked mis conduct, than they were with dear Teresa's remains.

And to think there will be those who sit by, watch, and think it's perfectly ok.

All JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I told you guys very early on that people up that way do not like people from IL(KZ)...and...they were not going to cooperate. I think they are just getting started too. Disgusting.

I told you guys very early on that people up that way do not like people from IL(KZ)...and...they were not going to cooperate. I think they are just getting started too. Disgusting.

Yep, not sure why some of this surprises me LOL But seriously, the State could have said, okay, we will gather and hand over all evidence in accordance to the order previously issued, and lets hold a hearing on the rest. But nope, don't do the right thing, wouldn't wanna do that :rolleyes:

ok.... I have been watching CNN the last few nights, and earlier this week with the NY bombing. They have had Steve Moore on every night... makes me think of Safeguard and Jaiddie LOL

ok.... I have been watching CNN the last few nights, and earlier this week with the NY bombing. They have had Steve Moore on every night... makes me think of Safeguard and Jaiddie LOL

Speaking of Steve Moore, I believe he was supposed to blog his opinion on the case post MAM 5 months ago after reading the CASO and the trial documents... but I haven't seen it yet. :)

Also on the evidence. Why, if the state is so sure of SA's guilt would they balk at all on the items being tested or retested. You have a "guilty" man with nothing left to lose wanting every test possible and state of WI with everything to lose. (if they really are guilty of framing, covering up and making a murderer) or else the state has nothing to lose if they are innocent.

Ok, I have a few thoughts ... first, I guess I should have been more clear in my last post and it's too late to edit it.... IMO there should be no issue or hearing about the evidence that was ruled on back in 2007, it's a clear order and honestly, I bet if I took a half hour or so and went through the evidence list and lab reports, I could make them a list pretty damn quickly of what should be handed over to KZ. (I might just do it later for fun haha)

I somewhat expected them to argue about some of the other testing.... and I hope a hearing will provide us with more information from Zellner, in a purely selfish "I wanna know" kind of way LOL

On another note..... anyone else think it's odd that Kratz has gone silent???? He doesn't work for the State any longer, so I don't think he has been hushed.... evidence from his spewing his misinformation for the last 8 or so months... well, up until BD's decision came out, I don't think I have read a thing about him commenting or anything.

Oh and.... Fallon asking for a hearing the weeks of October 24 or October 31, or November 7

the October 31st thing didn't sit well with me at all. If there is a hearing that day, I think it will be in poor judgement, and that day should be for the Halbach's and they shouldn't be burdened by a hearing that day. JMO

I'm hoping that KRatz is off somewhere hiding in shame at this mess. But he's probably just writing his Memoir.

I just seen this, sorry for the late response. I don't live close enough that. In 2005, I did think he was guilty, the press coverage was unbelievable, and at that point we all thought m county was staying out of it which now we know is not true.

I just seen this, sorry for the late response. I don't live close enough that. In 2005, I did think he was guilty, the press coverage was unbelievable, and at that point we all thought m county was staying out of it which now we know is not true.

Thanks!!! Smoking mirrors to the public. I do remember hearing about it~~the press coverage was unbelievable. I don't think you could listen to any radio station within 200 miles that did carry the news.

Thanks!!! Smoking mirrors to the public. I do remember hearing about it~~the press coverage was unbelievable. I don't think you could listen to any radio station within 200 miles that did carry the news.

I wonder if DS and JB would have also done press conferences refuting this if that would have changed public
opinions.

I wonder if DS and JB would have also done press conferences refuting this if that would have changed public
opinions.

IIRC DS only signed on a week or so before the Kratz "children should leave the room" news conference. I think JB was shortly after that news conference. DS filed a Motion for limiting the public disclosure (talking to the press), shortly after that news conference too, which I think was granted, I also think that is when the State started using the family (MH, her brother) to get info out there. JMO

IMO, Kratz should never have been allowed to get away with that news conference, but even if he was reprimanded, it was out there and the damage was done. I live in Canada, and we have some pretty strict laws in regards to publication bans after criminal charges have been filed and before the trial, and it's all about not tainting the jury pool. This case, IMO, is a prime example of why it may be a good law ;-)

IIRC DS only signed on a week or so before the Kratz "children should leave the room" news conference. I think JB was shortly after that news conference. DS filed a Motion for limiting the public disclosure (talking to the press), shortly after that news conference too, which I think was granted, I also think that is when the State started using the family (MH, her brother) to get info out there. JMO

IMO, Kratz should never have been allowed to get away with that news conference, but even if he was reprimanded, it was out there and the damage was done. I live in Canada, and we have some pretty strict laws in regards to publication bans after criminal charges have been filed and before the trial, and it's all about not tainting the jury pool. This case, IMO, is a prime example of why it may be a good law ;-)

I'd rather keep the 1st amendment the way it is. A free press is vital for freedom from secret government activity. JMO.

opinions.

IMHO, I don't think it would have changed anything. The fact that the family was claiming they were setup~~should have countered some of the publicity~~however, there was no law abiding citizen(s) to step forward and say "Hey I was railroaded too" . I think if there was, people may have become skeptical and looked at the evidence more closely~but I think the publicity surrounding the exoneration and SA's history really didn't help him either and he was in a no win situation after that press conference.

IMHO, I don't think it would have changed anything. The fact that the family was claiming they were setup~~should have countered some of the publicity~~however, there was no law abiding citizen(s) to step forward and say "Hey I was railroaded too" . I think if there was, people may have become skeptical and looked at the evidence more closely~but I think the publicity surrounding the exoneration and SA's history really didn't help him either and he was in a no win situation after that press conference.

That entire investigation is a joke, including the judge who allowed such an escapade is beyond me. Apparently they pick & choose which laws apply to them over there. Such an embrassment to Wisconsin.

I'd rather keep the 1st amendment the way it is. A free press is vital for freedom from secret government activity. JMO.

Of course we should have a free press and that is not the point. The content of the presser is what is highly questionable in this case. The information provided was subjective, highly prejudicial and much of it is unproven to this day. One seasoned reporter who attended was so disgusted by the biased and subjective information provided that he left the room in tears. Shocking abuse of power, IMO, by those who held the press conference.

Of course we should have a free press and that is not the point. The content of the presser is what is highly questionable in this case. The information provided was subjective, highly prejudicial and much of it is unproven to this day. One seasoned reporter who attended was so disgusted by the biased and subjective information provided that he left the room in tears. Shocking abuse of power, IMO, by those who held the press conference.

That was Aaron Keller, he did some interviews earlier this year. There is some interesting info in his interviews. He left journalism and went on to law school and is now a professor (he said Strang and Buting inspired him).

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news...ial-inspired-reporter-to-go-into-law-20160126
What was it like to cover that first press conference after Brendan Dassey's confession
I go down to Calumet County to where they're having the press conference, and we set up, and the only thing [we know] is just that [there had been] another arrest in the Teresa Halbach case. We had no idea that Ken Kratz was going to sit there and basically, in graphic detail, give his version of the way this went down. The degree of detail that he gave there was honestly a shock to me, to the point that when the thing wrapped up, I went out into the live truck in the parking lot and just sat there with the door closed for about an hour and talked to my parents. It was the single most shocking thing I have ever experienced as a human being, listening to that press conference. I needed to talk to some decent human beings who I love. I called my parents, because I knew I could get a hold of one of them at that time of the day.

He goes on to talk about lecturing his students on the above press conference, it's interesting :)

Not only is the guy easy to look at.... he has brains too :D IMO

Thanks Missy! Talk about integrity, grit, and honor (and looks apparently too.:crush:). Aaron Keller has it all!

Did the reporter let the public know about this? If so I don't see the harm. If he didn't he failed in doing his job. JMO

Here is another article with Aaron Keller (it looks like it was a 2 part interview, this being the 1st one and the link yesterday was the 2nd)
http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/feat...porter-on-the-questions-that-nag-him-20160125

He talks a bit about the dynamics between LE and the various news stations. He worked for the NBC affiliate (the outsiders), and did ask the more difficult questions. IIRC that is what we saw in the documentary too, but 9 months later I can't recall specifics.

Here is another article with Aaron Keller (it looks like it was a 2 part interview, this being the 1st one and the link yesterday was the 2nd)
http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/feat...porter-on-the-questions-that-nag-him-20160125

He talks a bit about the dynamics between LE and the various news stations. He worked for the NBC affiliate (the outsiders), and did ask the more difficult questions. IIRC that is what we saw in the documentary too, but 9 months later I can't recall specifics.

Interesting, re the thunderstorms & importance of the " source "

Thanks Missy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members