Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME MATT! and thank you for offering your services. I am sure the family would be most thankful for your efforts.
If you have any questions about what is astrologically implied in terms of direction and surrounding environment, please bring it to our attention.

Here are links to the various Astro posts from early in the case. Seems she is near water-not in water-and near a METAL or IRON structure, possibly a bridge? metal bldg?, all SOUTH as shown in the map in one of the posts below:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3690420&postcount=22"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3690154&postcount=21"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3713235&postcount=47"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3714503&postcount=50"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3715520&postcount=60"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3715897&postcount=63"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3715936&postcount=65"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach[/ame]

Would it be helpful if I posted photographs and locations of bridges and metal structures near this area?

I will be photodocumenting as much as possible. i will post lots of pictures here for all to see. if something interests you, let me know and i will send you the high-res original picture, and possibly more pictures...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gothicx19/sets/72157623664364442/

Matthew

Thanks much Matthew! Good pictures and notations.
If you have the time, could you include the 'names' of any metal structures you photograph ( bldg. & bridges ) and approx location/distance from Myrtle Beach.

I hope her family knows you're out there and that their Brittanee has NOT been forgotten.

Thanks much Matthew! Good pictures and notations.
If you have the time, could you include the 'names' of any metal structures you photograph ( bldg. & bridges ) and approx location/distance from Myrtle Beach.

I hope her family knows you're out there and that their Brittanee has NOT been forgotten.

Thanks for that suggestion, and I will be working that information in as much as possible.

I found a neat feature on flickr(the website where I am storing the photos) Once you click the main link to the "BD Case" (below) you will see a "map" option. This is really neat - I've been able to place most of the photos I took on the map. It zooms in quite nicely, and has a satelite view... I'm going out to fetch a lot more, so look forward to a more crowded map real soon!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gothicx19/sets/72157623664364442/

Today is the 11th month Brittanee has been missing. We should all take a moment to say a prayer for her.

The South Node of the Moon and Venus are the same distance, 28°, from the Meridian Axis (House 10 and House 4), so the group of girls are important to this case. So far, they have not been vocal. Once again, since the node is intercepted, we have hidden factors and deception. Secretive activity took place and the truth is masked.

The Trine of the chart falls out at Cusp 2. The Second House does not contain an Earth Sign like House 10 and House 6, the other points of the triangle. Someone was upset about money or belongings~the shorts and maybe more.

Nor does the master key to this missing person case look good. Neptune controls the end result, the outcome and he is also intercepted, like the group. This responsible party is over confident (and a "con") and is found in an upscale residential development. This person also engages in secret activity pertinent to the disappearance but will be unearthed by law enforcement because Saturn controls the Cusp of House 3 where the perpetrator hides and the police are on view atop the chart in the authority sector. An issue will come out of the cold blue air as this case develops.

Bumping up this amazing post in light of the latest developments.

The chart below shows 27:28 Pisces on the ASCENDANT with URANUS, planet of sudden and unpredictable circumstances, hovering above. Unfortunately, by the time family friend John H. filed the Missing Person Report with local police, it was too late to do anything about Brittanee's sudden (URANUS) and mysterious (Pisces) disappearance.

BrittaneeDrexelReportedMissing.gif

SUN and MOON, always important to analyze in a forensic horary chart, are below the horizon, never a comforting testimony. In this chart, Brittanee is assigned to the 7th House, making it the Turned 1st. VERTEX placed at cusp of the Turned 1st gives a fated quality to our analysis. Lord Turned 1st Britannee is MERCURY, here, in the Turned 8th House of Death. SUN conjuncts the Turned 8th House cusp and MOON is within. Before she leaves her sign, MOON will conjunct ADMETOS and then MERCURY Lord Turned 1st, which is exactly conjunct Fixed Star ALGOL, the most malefic star in the heavens often associated with 'losing one's head' either literally or figuratively.

Interceptions show what is hidden or what is interfering with the matter under analysis. Here, we see the sign Aries containing both VENUS and MARS, and the sign Libra intercepted across the 1/7 axis. Because Virgo is on the Turned 1st with Libra intercepted, we must give Libra's ruler VENUS to Brittanee as a co-ruler. We see VENUS (Brittanee) is applying conjunct a male --- MARS (violence, rage, rape, murder) and both VENUS and MARS are applying square to PLUTO (transformation, destruction, kidnapping, rape, murder). MARS and PLUTO co-rule the radix 8th House of Death. This information is not available to the person making the police report, nor to the police, because of the interception which hides the truth of the matter.

HADES of degradation, filth, garbage and often a death marker is close conjunct the radix 4th House End of the Matter. Lord 4 is MERCURY, same as Brittanee. MERCURY in Taurus (conjunct ALGOL) is disposited by VENUS conj. MARS square PLUTO. PLUTO is disposited by SATURN in Virgo disposited by MERCURY (Brittanee and Lord 4 End of the Matter). SATURN is the classic significator of death. Here, he is conjunct the Arabic Part of Death 14:14 Virgo (not shown) with both opposed the Asteroid TORO (brutality) 15:05 Pisces (not shown). The opposition of SATURN and TORO is partile (exact). The Part of Fortune becomes the Part of MISFortune x 2 because it is both in Pisces (unfortunate) and in the radix 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe. This is double misfortune...

The MARS person is very strong --- MARS in Aries is in his own sign, inordinately powerful compared to VENUS who is peregrine (having no essential dignity) and in the sign of her detriment.

Testesterone was high in the hours preceeding this Report. The MARS person overpowered Brittanee --- not a hard thing to do when the victim is 5 ft. tall and barely 100 lbs. With VENUS conj. MARS square PLUTO, lust became physical and rape occurred. With unstable URANUS sitting on the ASCENDANT, the event was entirely unpredictable. She was snatched before she knew what was happening.

Thanks,
Soulscape

And this amazing post from Soulscape!

*I apologize if posted already!

Police have persons of interest in missing teen case
Friday, April 09, 2010 at 6:08 p.m.
<snipped>
Investigators in the case of missing spring breaker Brittanee Drexel say they've developed three, possibly four, persons of interest in connection to the teen's disappearance.

"The people we're looking at, I feel really good about because all of our little pieces of evidence ... they're all pointing in the same direction towards certain people," Myrtle Beach Detective Vincent Dorio said Friday.

But Georgetown County Investigator Chris Bailey says that all changed during the holidays. "I think the tip I received in the first part of December was the big turn around," Bailey said Friday afternoon during an interview.

Bailey, Dorio and Charleston County Detective Rocky Burke formed a task force soon after the December discovery and have spent most of this year developing additional leads. The trio, along with an outside group, Merrill's Investigations, have concentrated their efforts in an area along the Georgetown/Charleston County line.

They're describing that area as the "location of interest," and they say it's where the persons of interest live. However, detectives wouldn't provide specific details for fear of jeopardizing the investigation.

Bailey said the new information has recently provided enough probable cause for search warrants and even lie detector tests that have been given to the persons of interest. "There have been some polygraphs, but again, we can't discuss that," Bailey said. "But we're real comfortable with our (persons of interest.)"

The persons of interest, Bailey said, know what happened to Drexel. "They're suspected of being present with Brittanee, knowing her whereabouts or possible whereabouts," Bailey said.

*More at link!

Video: Police have persons of interest in missing teen case
Investigators in the case of missing spring breaker Brittanee Drexel say they've developed three, possibly four, persons of interest in connection to the teen's disappearance.
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/video.aspx?id=441801

Article:
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=441801
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Myrtle Beach police get break in Brittanee Drexel case
Missing teen's mom: Persons of interest found

Saturday, Apr. 10, 2010
<snipped>
Myrtle Beach police could not be reached for comment Friday night. But an investigator for the department said last year that the disappearance hascircumstances that were different from any other case he had worked on. He would not give details.

"I'm still hoping she's out there and they haven't done anything to her," Carol Wagner, Brittanee Drexel's grandmother, said Friday night.

Wagner said she plans to be in Myrtle Beach April 24 for a march from the Bar Harbor Hotel, where her granddaughter was staying, to the Blue Water. Wagner said the march is set to begin at 5:30 p.m. and a candlelight vigil will be held at the Blue Water at 7:30 p.m.

Dawn Drexel said she will not be in town for the event. Rather, she said, she will be attending a separate event in Rochester, N.Y., to mark the one-year anniversary of her daughter's disappearance. The New York event also will aim to raise awareness of missing persons, Dawn Drexel said.

Dawn Drexel said the news of the break in the case has caught the attention of Rochester media and that she is exhausted from talking with them.

Article:
http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/04/10/1414194/police-get-break-in-drexel-case.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Big break announced in case of missing teen Brittanee Drexel
23 hrs ago
<snipped>
On Friday, detectives announced three to four "persons of interest." They say they're men that Brittanee did not know. That makes the family fear the worst. "I felt like there was a knife in my stomach," said Drexel.

As Brittanee's aunt, Kari has been a point person for the family, even organizing search efforts. She got her niece's name and face into a deck of Crimestoppers cards for the South Carolina prison system. "She's the two of diamonds," explained Drexel. She did the same with a truckstop guide that's featured nationwide.

"We want to find out where she is - alive -and bring her home," said Drexel. The problem is, police say all signs point to death.

"Until they [police] have evidence or a body is found... our hope is still there. We're never going to give up. We want everyone in the world to see Brittanee's face and have her out there and bring her back home and get answers to where she is."

Lead Detective Chris Bailey from the Georgetown Police Department in South Carolina tells 10 Connects they got a good tip back in December and that is what led them to this point. They've already put the "persons of interest" through lie detector tests and are working the case seven days a week until they make an arrest.

Video: Big break announced in case of missing teen Brittanee Drexel 2:19
http://www.wtsp.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=77253506001

Article:
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=129543&catid=8
Police believe Drexel was killed; 'persons of interest' questioned
Published Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:18 AM
<snipped>
Dawn Drexel &#8212; the mother of Britanee Drexel, who was 17 years old when she was last seen in April, 2009 at the Bar Harbor Hotel in Myrtle Beach &#8212; says investigators say they now believe her daughter is dead. "They had told us, that you know, you may, you have to accept the fact that she may not be alive," Dawn Drexel told Rochester, N.Y. TV station WHEC Friday.

That was the same day Georgetown County Sheriff&#8217;s Office spokesman Lt. Neil Johnson confirmed to the Georgetown Times investigators now believe this is a homicide case.

He said &#8220;three, and possibly four persons of interest&#8221; have been identified in the case. Information about the &#8220;persons of interest&#8221; has not been released but there are reports they may be from the North Santee area. Two of them have taken polygraph tests but the results are not being disclosed, said Chris Bailey, lead investigator in the case in Georgetown County. Authorities from Horry and Charleston Counties are also working on the case.

Johnson would not rule out an arrest in the case being made soon. &#8220;We could make an arrest (this) week or next year, we just do not know,&#8221; he said. On Sunday, Johnson said no information about a pending arrest will be released. &#8220;When we do expect to make an arrest, we will not announce it prior to the arrest,&#8221; he said.

Signals from Drexel&#8217;s cell phone were detected in the North Santee area along the Georgetown County - Charleston County border on April 26 of last year, one night after she went missing from Myrtle Beach.

It was also in December that searchers found a pair of sunglasses near the river in North Santee. Then glasses, investigators said, matched those Drexel was wearing in a photograph. &#8220;Everything we know is leading to this area,&#8221; Johnson said. &#8220;At this point, based on everything we know, we feel she is not alive.&#8221;

Johnson said the evidence continues to point to southern Georgetown County as the place something may have happened to Drexel. He said that is based on the amount of text messages she sent in the days before her disappearance. &#8220;She was constantly on the phone texting. Then it all stopped when she went missing,&#8221; he said. &#8220;It was like someone took the phone.&#8221;

Brittanee Drexel
britney_w400.jpg

Article:
http://www.gtowntimes.com/local/Police-believe-Drexel-was-killed---persons-of-interest--questioned

:angel:

People of Interest Named in Mysterious Disappearance of Brittanee Drexel
Drexel Was on Spring Break in Myrtle Beach, S.C., When She Went Missing

April 12, 2010
<snipped>
"Based solely on the information we have right now, we do not feel like she is alive," Johnson said.

The missing girl's mother, Dawn Drexel, said she still believes her daughter is alive, and plans to head to South Carolina next week to continue to search for her. "We're still hoping she's alive, yes," Drexel said. "I think it was a little premature and I find it appalling that [the police] don't think she's alive."

Drexel said that while authorities have given her little information about the people of interests, she believes they are locals from the Myrtle Beach area and not friends of her daughter's from New York. "I think that Brittanee either could have been trafficked or someone is holding her against her will," Drexel said. "I'm hoping she'll be strong enough to get away or we'll be able to find her."

Even if authorities make arrests in the case, Drexel said, justice will not be served until her daughter is returned to her, dead or alive. "We don't have our daughter, and we need to have her back before justice is served," she said.

Asked if she had a message for her daughter now nearly a year after she last saw her, Drexel said that she hopes her daughter knows her family is still searching for her. "If you can give a kind of hint or clue of where you are, please, try to get away," Drexel said, speaking to her daughter. "Please try to get away, we love you, we miss you and we want you back home with us no matter what the circumstances."

Related
Hope Buoys Brittanee Drexel Search
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7526937&page=1

Spring Break Nightmare: Girl Vanishes
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7479898&page=1

Article:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-brittanee-drexel-case-targets-people-interest/story?id=10353285
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Missing Girl's Family Will Return To Myrtle Beach
Last Update: 7:39 pm
<snipped>
After hearing about new developments in her daughter's disappearance, Dawn Drexel decided she needed to be in Myrtle Beach next week to mark the one-year anniversary that Brittanee vanished.

Drexel postponed a local event here to honor her daughter and will instead take part in a march and candlelight vigil in South Carolina during spring break next week.

Drexel also hopes to talk to police there about three to four persons of interest, who are being questioned in connection with Brittanee's disappearance. Investigators tell us the people are all from the South Carolina area and did not know Brittanee before she vanished.

She will also take a message to other teens on spring break, to be careful. "They need to see this, Drexel says, they need to know this can happen, it is real."

Video: Missing Girl's Family Will Return to Myrtle Beach 2:28
http://www.13wham.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=212755@wokr.web.entriq.net&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/st...n-To-Myrtle-Beach/d6cbfhvJT0-73h6vyytQ2w.cspx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Search for Brittanee Drexel to continue; police say arrests are possible
Monday, Apr. 12, 2010
<snipped>
The search for a missing New York teen last seen nearly a year ago in Myrtle Beach will continue, as police say they are close to making an arrest in the case.

Drexel&#8217;s family plan to return to the area April 24 to mark the anniversary the last time she was seen and they hope to generate new leads about her. &#8220;I fell I need to return now to where my daughter was last seen in an effort to ask people not to give up looking for her&#8221;, said Dawn Drexel, the teen&#8217;s mother. &#8220;I cannot focus here in light of the new released information regarding my daughter.&#8221;

Police identified at least three people of interest a while ago through tips that came in about the case, but the information was not made public until Friday.

Lt. Neil Johnson with the Georgetown County Sheriff&#8217;s Office, said he could not provide any information about the people of interest in the case because it would release too many details. &#8220;We&#8217;ve been looking at these guys for a while,&#8221; Johnson said. &#8220;We&#8217;re waiting for that key piece to make an arrest.&#8221; It is not clear when an arrest might be made in the case, Johnson said.

Many people, who vacation annually in the area at this time of year, may have key information about the circumstances of the missing teen and not know of her disappearance until they return this year. &#8220;There are many, many cases that are solved years later because someone didn&#8217;t know the information they had was valuable,&#8221; Caison said.

Officials also are using the Internet to solicit information about the teen.

An official Web site for the missing teen was launched earlier this year after officials and family members learned about several people posing as Drexel on the Internet. Last month officials investigated a social networking account in which the person used Drexel&#8217;s photo.

To mark a year since Drexel was last seen, friends and family of the teen plan a march and candlelight vigil on April 24 from the Bar Harbor Hotel to the Blue Water.

*Much more at link!

Article:
http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/04/12/1417706/search-for-brittanee-drexel-to.html

:angel:

My prayers are with Britt's family and friends this weekend. It's been a year already and still no answers about Brittanee's disappearance. This must be soooo hard for her family.
I'm saying a prayer for LE too. Hopefully, there will be an arrest soon!

wm

Hi everyone - its been a while since I have posted here but I check occasionally to see if you guys have turned up anything new. I checked the first few pages and saw charts for Brittanee based on her DOB, time MPR was filed etc, and the others regarding Peter B. I think there may have been one done on the approximate time it was determined Brittanee left BWR.

Would it help or change anything now that LE has pretty definitively stated some more specifics on times, like her last text was 8:58, last text that went unanswered was 9:16 and/or first ping near the river in Georgetown is being reported as 10:18 PM 4/25/09?

If charts have been done based on this info for any or all of those times, please forgive me for not digging deep enough!!!

Thanks!

Can any chart be done for this guy to see if he had anything to do with Brittanee's disappearance? This guy is the guy arrested for the latest attempted kidnapping incident in MB a few days ago. He is from the area that it's believed BD was taken to. He has been named in news and LE reports

His name is Timothy Shawn/Shaun/Sean/DeShawn Taylor (have seen his middle name spelled several ways. His DOB is 8/31/1973

http://static.mgnetwork.com/scp/multimedia/072810_taylor_background.pdf

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12883955&sms_ss=facebook

ETA: I should have looked more closely (at the rap sheet) - there are 2 birthdates. Sorry I don't know which one is his. (8/31/73 or 4/19/73)

ETA:
Timothy Shawn Taylor
4-19-1973
(this is what I'm hearing from others)

Last time I'm updating! LOL

http://www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/police/Citations_Arrests/CITATION ARREST REPORT ONLINE (2).pdf

110071831 7/28/2010 TAYLOR, TIMOTHY SHAUN 4/19/1973 KIDNAPPING MBPD JAIL
110071831 7/28/2010 TAYLOR, TIMOTHY SHAUN 4/19/1973 ASSAULT/ASSAULT&BATT,1ST DEG MBPD JAIL

http://www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/pol...E (2).pdf

110071831 7/28/2010 TAYLOR, TIMOTHY SHAUN 4/19/1973 ASSAULT/ASSAULT&BATT,1ST DEG MBPD JAIL

Not a very large bailbond set for Attempted Kidnapping&#8230;..10% of 70,000 and then he's out again?

(snip)

Chad Drexel, Brittanee's father, said Wednesday he became familiar with Taylor's name at the time of his daughter's initial disappearance.
Drexel, who was 17 years old at the time, vanished while on Spring Break in Myrtle Beach. The teen, according to investigators, was in the Grand Strand against the will of her mother.
Police said Drexel was last seen in the area of 11th Avenue South and 20th Avenue South, in close proximity to the latest attempted abduction on July 21.
Contact was lost between Drexel and her family in New York on April 25, 2009, the same night authorities say she disappeared. The last signal from her cell phone came the next night near the South Santee River.
Since she went missing, multiple search efforts for the teen have been executed from Horry County to Charleston County. While investigators have searched throughout three counties, each search effort has left police empty handed.
The Drexel case has led the Myrtle Beach Police Department, Georgetown County Sheriff's Office and State Law Enforcement Division to dedicate a handful of detectives to investigate leads in the teen's disappearance.
The related incident locations have sparked a large amount of speculation, but Myrtle Beach Police aren't quick to tie the crimes together.
"At this point, there is nothing to show a direct connection to the Drexel case," Knipes said. "However, we will continue to explore all evidence and leads."
Knipes said in a prepared statement that the only similarities between the two cases are the approximate locations and the fact that the two victims are younger women.
Dawn Drexel, Brittanee's mother, said she has placed a call into police requesting further information on Taylor's arrest, but has not been contacted by authorities.

Ref:
Can any chart be done for this guy to see if he had anything to do with Brittanee's disappearance? This guy is the guy arrested for the latest attempted kidnapping incident in MB a few days ago. He is from the area that it's believed BD was taken to. He has been named in news and LE reports

Ref:
ETA: I should have looked more closely (at the rap sheet) - there are 2 birthdates. Sorry I don't know which one is his. (8/31/73 or 4/19/73)

ETA:
Timothy Shawn Taylor
4-19-1973
(this is what I'm hearing from others)

I checked the synastry with 4/19/73 and Brittanee:

SYNASTRY FOR BRITTANEE & PETER:

His Atropos, Her Moon conjoin (with her Sunrise Cht.)
His Sun, Her Atropos conjunct within 2 deg.
Her Jupiter conjuncts His Sun (they liked each other)
Her Lachesis 9Cancer conj. his Chiron 5.44 deg.Cancer
His Neptune conjuncts her Uranus (generational planets)

SYNASTRY WITH T. T. (SUSPECT IN NEW KIDNAP CHARGE)

His Uranus 20 Libra conjuncts Her Mercury 13deg. her Sun 16deg. and her Mars 23degrees all Libra
Depending upon her actual time of birth, His Pluto may conjunct her Moon

Most alarming is his North Node is 10 degrees Capricorn and conjuncts Her
North Node, her Neptune (same degree as the NN) and her Uranus at 9Capricorn
All too close for comfort.

Her Chiron conjuncts his Atropos same degree

Is it too close to call? Would have to do far more research and I'm not sure I'm up
to it.
If I do I'll post it.

Sea nymph, I know I did do a chart on the 9:15 text that rec'd no response, yes.

9:15 Chart brought over from Post #1. Suggest a review of the first page of this thread which includes a Reported Missing Chart as well as another prepared by Soulscape discussing Direction and Distance.

MyrtleBeach047.jpg

OK, I went back and reread the first page of this thread. Wow to say the least considering the latest developments in Britt's case.

I have a question about 'iron or metal structures'. Would mobile homes qualify? There are several shown in a vid showing the area of interest in McClellanville.

TIA

wm

http://www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/pol...E (2).pdf

Not a very large bailbond set for Attempted Kidnapping…..10% of 70,000 and then he's out again?

(snip)

Chad Drexel, Brittanee's father, said Wednesday he became familiar with Taylor's name at the time of his daughter's initial disappearance.
Drexel, who was 17 years old at the time, vanished while on Spring Break in Myrtle Beach. The teen, according to investigators, was in the Grand Strand against the will of her mother.
Police said Drexel was last seen in the area of 11th Avenue South and 20th Avenue South, in close proximity to the latest attempted abduction on July 21.
Contact was lost between Drexel and her family in New York on April 25, 2009, the same night authorities say she disappeared. The last signal from her cell phone came the next night near the South Santee River.
Since she went missing, multiple search efforts for the teen have been executed from Horry County to Charleston County. While investigators have searched throughout three counties, each search effort has left police empty handed.
The Drexel case has led the Myrtle Beach Police Department, Georgetown County Sheriff's Office and State Law Enforcement Division to dedicate a handful of detectives to investigate leads in the teen's disappearance.
The related incident locations have sparked a large amount of speculation, but Myrtle Beach Police aren't quick to tie the crimes together.
"At this point, there is nothing to show a direct connection to the Drexel case," Knipes said. "However, we will continue to explore all evidence and leads."
Knipes said in a prepared statement that the only similarities between the two cases are the approximate locations and the fact that the two victims are younger women.
Dawn Drexel, Brittanee's mother, said she has placed a call into police requesting further information on Taylor's arrest, but has not been contacted by authorities.

Timothy Shaun Taylor has been 'officially' named a POI in Brittanee's case. Is it possible for someone to do a chart on him? To the best of my knowledge, he is from the Georgetown, SC area and has lived there all his life.

Here's a link. http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/13400141/investigators-release-new-information-in-drexel-disappearance

Finally, the wheels are turning in the investigation and I am praying for Justice for Brittanee!

wm

Shaun's DOB - 4.19.1973 - per Horry Co., SC Court Records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member