Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking through Today's Current News thread and saw this post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4132352&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.09.08 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

The civil case against Casey Anthony heads to court twice this week.

On Tuesday an Orange County judge is set to hear a motion to dismiss the defamation complaint.

On Wednesday attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez will be back in court. They want George and Cindy Anthony to answer more questions in their depositions. They also want to hold private investigator Dominic Casey in contempt of court for not appearing for his deposition.

I'm hoping none of this falls favorable on Casey's side, especially since she is in her trough. How about it?

Boy Judge Rodriguiz is a tough one & giving Mitnik a rough time today! :eek:
Zenidia deserves to have her name cleared. It's looking like he might not make a dicision today. The Judge is saying it may take him a month to make a ruling!!!

Mitnik is not giving up & presenting a very strong case...Kassen has been weak though the Judge is seeming to decide that cause of the DP that he is looking at the case differently now. :(

:angel:

Live streaming went to BHO and his little chat.

Missed the court stuff entirely. So the judge put off making a decision?

So does the judge think KC and her staff should get more consideration than the woman she dragged through the mud since Day 31? :eek:

:rolleyes:

Thanks so much, Angel. :blowkiss:

I was right Judge R will rule in aprox. a month on today's hearing!! :banghead:

Updated article from Orlando Sentinel is posted in the Caylee Time-Stamped Thread!

FYI: Hearing still scheduled for tomorrow Judge R said since he hasn't ruled on today's motion!
It is at 3:15 pm there will be live feed for it!

Thank you, Angel. I just saw the post in the time-stamped thread.

aksleuth is getting frustrated! :banghead:
Yes, I've been watching too much Seinfeld.

Tuba Or SS,
What do you think Judge R will rule on today's hearing? Did/Does it show in any chart of what way he may rule? I still so wish we had all of Judge R's info that we still have never been able to find. :banghead: I'm sure that would help you both out so much to have. He sure was in :crazy: mood today....he was one tough cookie today! I know I like Judge S & the way he hasn't let KC get away with all of her antics & non'stop motions!

I'd look myself through the astro calendar, but I have an eyelid infection in both eyes & am typing this with blurry vision! :sleuth: using a magnifying glass wouldn't help me right now either! :floorlaugh:

If you don't have time to check on this......when I can see clearly again I'll take a look around for any charts! TIA

Angel, I am so sorry to hear of your infection! I hope you heal quickly, and I sincerely hope it isn't painful. What would we do without you? You are an integral piece of what keeps this Forum running so smoothly. I check-in throughout the day and look forward to your updates! Get well!!!

Angel, opthalmic ointment is available at the pharmacy and should cure that eye infection pronto. You are probably taking medication but the ointment does not even require a prescription.

Hollert is asking about the planet impact on the prisoner today. The Sun now is opposite Prisoner's sadistic midpoint Mars/Saturn and Venus is on Caylee's Sun. It is one of those times when this needless and cruel loss comes home to all of us.

Hollert is asking about the planet impact on the prisoner today. The Sun now is opposite Prisoner's sadistic midpoint Mars/Saturn and Venus is on Caylee's Sun. It is one of those times when this needless and cruel loss comes home to all of us.
meaning possibly that we lost out in getting DC's testimony? just wondering....

eta: Angel... hope those eyes are getting better....

O/T: Thanks everyone for all of you get well wishes to me. :blowkiss:

To update you all, I have 2 infections going on after seeing an opthamologist today. 1 is Blepharitis in all 4 eyelid edges in my eye lashes.....than I have 2 Chalazions in my left lower eyelid. I'm upset that they are telling me that the Blepharitis is chronic (& both are painful) & that if the Chalazions don't go away in a week 1/2 I'll need surgery to drain them. I have more cause for concern since over the last 28yrs I've had 5 eyelid surgeries for thyroid eye disease. I'm taking an oral antibiotic as well as using 2 different steroid/antibiotics in both eyes. Using hot warm compress on both eyes for 15mins every hr till I see them on the 24th for my follow up. Than 4-5 x's a day for life. :(

I hope this is readable as my eyes are dilated at this time. :floorlaugh:

I do have a question! From what I understood from just the end of the hearing today that I was able to catch, that Judge R is looking like he is going to rule to proceed with the civil trial before the criminal trial against KC....am I correct? TIA

FYI: All articles, hearing video & other video reports have been added to the Casey Time-Stamp Thread for everyone!

:grouphug:'s & :rose:'s To All!

Judge Rodriguez told counsel that they would have his ruling on the stay and the dismissal much sooner than anticipated on September 8. He said he was better informed after listening to what was said in court on September 9.

There is a lot of discussion on the Tony Padilla Q & A thread, here, about the purported "Privacy Agreement" and I'm curious if anything has shown up in the charts or if this could be the removal of a defense attorney that was seen. Tony is certain the document attached to the motion to assert privilege regarding Padilla and crew testimony is not the document he signed. Tony asserts that he insisted on a separate agreement so as to not be included with the other parties as if they were agents or connected in any way. You may recall the state attorney, LDB, mentioning this in court and requesting to inspect the original document.

If Tony's memory is correct and his agreement is separate from the other parties then it appears his signature from the document he did sign has been copied to another document. This would be fraud, forgery and probably some other things that could lead not only to JB's disbarment but also his arrest. A separate agreement, as Tony recalls, would not include the names of the other parties in the text of the document nor their signatures affixed to the same page as his own. Due to some other pressing concerns that day, Tony did not demand a copy of the document but his testimony is evidence of same. In addition, if JB is not able to produce an original document with an original signature by Tony then that would tend to indicate Tony's memory is correct, or at least make it a he said/he lied--er-- he said/he said. There may be many other pieces of evidence that will/can be found to corroborate Tony's memory, such as the notary may keep a log book and have recorded the notarizing of two documents, one for Tony and another for the other three parties. I don't want to belabor this point any more; I think you see where I'm going. For more detail, again, there is a lot of discussion in the Tony Padilla Q & A thread, here.

So, wonderful Astros and friends, what say you?

Hello WS Astros :)

Quote respect lin ;)

I am sorry if you guys don't want this post on the astros thread, I know we are talking about this in the TP thread...but this is post lays out exactly what I am wondering.

What happened with all of this? Why isn't TP upset that JB is saying that he signed the same doc as the others? How can JB get away with doing this if it is true? Why wouldn't they bring in TP to say that is not true?

How can anything a lawyer do be "he said/she said"? Isn't that WHAT being a lawyer is all about? Documentation? Following the LAW to the LETTER?

Have we asked the notary?( Has the the judge, whoever would ask that?)

WS how can this be?

Astros: I lurk here. I am mostly on the Casey A case. Haven't been in a while. I come here when the "world's" information does not make sense...so I can hear what the universe has to say...and I always makes me feel better. Your thread rules. I thank you so much and hope you don't mind me asking these questions here. If there is issue, mods please remove and stick this in the TP thread: if that's okay. Don't mean to tell you how to do your job...that you do so well. :blowkiss:

...moo...

O/T: Thanks everyone for all of you get well wishes to me. :blowkiss:

To update you all, I have 2 infections going on after seeing an opthamologist today. 1 is Blepharitis in all 4 eyelid edges in my eye lashes.....than I have 2 Chalazions in my left lower eyelid. I'm upset that they are telling me that the Blepharitis is chronic (& both are painful) & that if the Chalazions don't go away in a week 1/2 I'll need surgery to drain them. I have more cause for concern since over the last 28yrs I've had 5 eyelid surgeries for thyroid eye disease. I'm taking an oral antibiotic as well as using 2 different steroid/antibiotics in both eyes. Using hot warm compress on both eyes for 15mins every hr till I see them on the 24th for my follow up. Than 4-5 x's a day for life. :(

I hope this is readable as my eyes are dilated at this time. :floorlaugh:

I do have a question! From what I understood from just the end of the hearing today that I was able to catch, that Judge R is looking like he is going to rule to proceed with the civil trial before the criminal trial against KC....am I correct? TIA

FYI: All articles, hearing video & other video reports have been added to the Casey Time-Stamp Thread for everyone!

:grouphug:'s & :rose:'s To All!

You poor thing Angel and I thought I was the queen of eye issues, included the last surgery where I had to lay on my stomach flat for a couple weeks. And plenty more to come. At least we can still read the computer LOL, get better! MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills