Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully bolded by me:

I'll take a guess, but mine is building off of yours. I think you are right on with the team member seeing her clearly. I think that perhaps they will move to have her declared mentally unfit.

I truly believe this is the only way.

Okay, PLEASE lend us your take.

Thank you for encouraging us to respond. After the mess I made of the Van der Sloot chart..I feel bad for adding that info.

Tuba, this is just my opinion, but I also think "detached" is where she is heading. They may try to declare her "mentally unstable" but that won't fly as it doesn't matter whether it's aggravated manslaughter, murder 1, she still is going to do LWOP and that is fine with me. I also feel JB is trying to regain his balance since a new judge is in place. I do think there is going to be a lot of changes in her defense team. I also noticed she made a statement that the guards did nothing wrong and came to their defense regarding her fall.

What I really would like to know is where is George and what is going on with CA and him. I know you predictated they would be seperating and that appears to be where they are heading.

I would be curious if there are any indications regarding GA and CA status.

Thank you all for doing what you do every day.

And God Bless Angel Who Cares...she is in my thoughts everyday and I'm concentrating very hard to help her heal. :angel:

i can't help but think of the Emperors New Clothes with a Neptune transit...which seems like the worst time to be on trial :]

SoonerFan, you made no mess. What would we think if you ran across a birth time for one of our principals on the web and did NOT report back to us!!!? We just need to vet the information provided on websites, and not just the birth times~every "fact". Speaking for myself, I'm ever so grateful you tried to provide us with an accurate time.

Now, since The Emperor's New Clothes came up, I have to tell you something I discovered in the run up to the trial. You will NOT be surprised. There is a major Pisces Venus to Pluto aspect before trial, meaning the prisoner will be busy getting a makeover!! Yes, Prisoner, let's focus on the important things. Like lipliner, extra long lashes, champagne blush, brilliance pomade, light reflecting matte finish complexion coverage, peach gloss, and other essentials of a life in crime.

SoonerFan, you made no mess. What would we think if you ran across a birth time for one of our principals on the web and did NOT report back to us!!!? We just need to vet the information provided on websites, and not just the birth times~every "fact". Speaking for myself, I'm ever so grateful you tried to provide us with an accurate time.

Now, since The Emperor's New Clothes came up, I have to tell you something I discovered in the run up to the trial. You will NOT be surprised. There is a major Pisces Venus to Pluto aspect before trial, meaning the prisoner will be busy getting a makeover!! Yes, Prisoner, let's focus on the important things. Like lipliner, extra long lashes, champagne blush, brilliance pomade, light reflecting matte finish complexion coverage, peach gloss, and other essentials of a life in crime.

Wow! That fits right in with my feeling that she is adjusting well...also, I briefly checked JB's FB and he is catching h*ll over there...not surprised he is taking a vacay....This is based on my thoughts and opinion only. After I make dinner, I'll go back and see what all the fuss is about.

As far as I can tell, his facbook is still public.

The New Moon as it relates to the prisoner, to family members and to Mr. Baez, Esq., is on our Astro Calendar (and has been, for some time).

I'll give it a shot Tuba!

I believe that this Neptune influence will be the catalyst for the confrontation with a legal team member, we believe may be coming soon.

I'm thinking she is going to get completely lost in her Neptunian fantasies and believe that she is going to walk free. I think this team member is really going to be affected by her total break with reality and then see rather clearly how and why she was able to do what she did to Caylee and then drive around with her dead in the back of the trunk... lalala... without a care in the world except what lingerie she would wear for Tony and what they may eat or drink for the night!

I think she's going to (as Wally Lamb would say) come undone!

all just a guess and MOO :waitasec:

Reminds me of a quote often spoken by my dear departed mother, a wonderfully wise Sagittarius Sun, Libra Moon and oh so generous in spirit.

She would teach, "There but for the Grace of God, Go I" over and over until we finally," got it"

My, how I miss that woman even today and everyday.

leomoon

Angel, have you been able to read the order published on June 8 by Judge Perry?

Angel, have you been able to read the order published on June 8 by Judge Perry?

I searched the WFTV site for an order dated June 8th and can't find one. What does it refer to?

I did find the ORDER DENYING MOTION TO SEAL JAIL VISITATION LOG
dated 6/7/10

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23830104/detail.html

comment: Enjoyed Belvin's final stmt.:
'Instead, counsel for the defense entreats the court to judicially create an exemption in this case. Any exemption from the FL Public Records Act must originate in the legislature and not by judicial decision.'

I have been reading over JB's facebook and he was/is being harassed by someone that is very questionable.

Keep in mind his is a public site and he is still currently accepting friends.

A person named Kandy stood up for him...and i told him it thought it was nasty thing to do to someone, that being said....I'm not a JB fan

He posted a post to his wall...I don't think I can bring the quote here. I will send it to Fifthessence...

As far as I know the order Judge Perry published pertained to the reconsideration of Judge Strickland's earlier rulings.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-george-cindy-talk-to-good-morning-america-on-tuesday.html

“Good Morning America” will offer an interview Tuesday with George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony.

The Anthonys were flown to New York for the interview, which was taped Friday and conducted by Ashleigh Banfield of ABC News. Banfield was free to ask anything she wanted, an ABC News spokeswoman said.

The spokeswoman said the network did not license any new photos or videos for the “GMA” interview, and that information will be disclosed on Tuesday’s show.

In 2008, ABC News paid Casey Anthony and her family $200,000 for photos and video of toddler Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony was later charged with first-degree murder in the death of her child. Any photos or video used in Tuesday’s segment was licensed under the deal two years ago, ABC News said.

They just never quit with the BS do they? Have to be in the media spewing more lies, or trying to polish a very tarnished image...Too little too late!

Since I never watch morning t.v., without Angel, George & Cindy would not have made yet another impression, this time as imitators. The prisoner held everyone in that household in thrall. They walked wide around her and they placated her pitifully while she airily dismissed them. The slightest misstep or unexpected word would touch fire. At the bond hearing, Cindy called Prisoner her best friend. They got jabbed with tattoos, just like the prisoner and I detect yet another tribute to her. Cindy boasts that the investigators couldn't break her daughter. It is more than obvious to me that Cindy and George have put up an identical iron front. "Don't give me questions about Mrs. van der Sloot; you're not going to break me."

July152010MotionsHearing001.jpg

I went on a field trip to find the answer to my own question regarding the order Judge Belvin Perry published on June 8. During the one hour set aside for the case on July 15, at least two motions will come on for hearing: obtaining T.E.S. volunteer records by subpoena duces tecum and the reconsideration of certain Strickland rulings.

Websleuths, if ever there were a moment to strike in the public interest of obtaining the infirmary common room video, this is that moment. Do any of you know Kathi Belich or any of the reporters who regularly attend court on this case? We need to put a flea in her ear (or anyone's) that she implore the legal talent at her news organisation to submit a powerful brief based on Florida Sunshine Law. The case is already so far out of balance due to the endless delays and the obstruction we have witnessed, that it seems only equitable to tilt it back at least 10° lest the defendant's peers forget the nature of this crime and the person we are prosecuting for it. Weeks, then months and years drag by and the public's response to the murder dulls, particulars are lost, the memory of witnesses fades. Not only for defendants but for victims, must justice be swift. Let's raise a clamour with the newspapers and the television stations. It is always good and helpful to let them know we care!

Okay, I will write a note to Kathy she is the only one I like on 9 as I watch channel 6 faithfully.

I have not seen Angel post this I do hope she is well as it is hard for me to visit lately...

Cindy looks well schooled in this interview, it appears quite the PR ploy to garner some sympathy:snooty:
hope the link works
http://www.wftv.com/video/23903493/index.html

Richard Horsby, Esq. is saying that the prisoner speaks in a monotone. True. I would add to that, she talks from the rear of her mouth with a closed palette, like a '30s gangster. She does have the node in Taurus of the voice square Dark Moon Lilith. Now, a body language expert would be able to tell us why she talks through her teeth like that but it is pretty certain that she is exerting control when she does it, lest some "tell" escape.

In Cell F-DORML-12, it already feels like 2010's longest day. Saturn is opposite Prisoner's Sun and the Sun above, in transit, is square. Time drags. Defeat is setting in to stay. Mars opposes Prisoner's Jupiter today and tomorrow, which is a powerful spur to her impatience with the slow motion in her case, in the movement around her, in the tick tock of the clock hands. It is a restless aspect that craves stimulation and there is none. It wants more, bigger, better but there is only the standard lunch on a plate. She is saved from herself because there is more than a temptation to over extend and over reach and the day offers nothing to tackle.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5233196&postcount=636"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13[/ame]

This post contains the horoscope of the Hopesprings house, charted to the exactitude of a second. Because we do not have timed charts for George, Cindy, Lee or the prisoner, it is the most accurate chart we have.

In the Hopespring horoscope, the grandchild is the Moon as the Moon rules House 9 (child of the child). The Moon is 4:58 Aquarius. The progressed Sun was at that degree of Scorpio, a perfect square from the Twelfth House, when she died. Prisoner's lying and stealing had reached an aggravated pitch in 2007 when progressed Mercury and Mars were exactly conjunct on the cusp of the Twelfth House and by 2008, the progressed Moon joined them, also by exact conjunction. Yes, all of that was going on behind the scenes of the home.

There are real estate - investment planets, Jupiter & Saturn always, in big trouble now. Their opposition has culminated and Neptune has joined with Saturn for disaster in the income House. In 2009, the House had a New Moon in Scorpio, the Sign of money owed, debts and this took place in the House of self-undoing, 12.

When Jupiter and Neptune of this chart are heavily afflicted, naturally their daughter is too because 28° Pisces is the Fifth House Cusp & also Prisoner's Sun.

There is a status hearing today in the case. Media reports that the judge may rule on the admissibilty of the 911 calls.
Tuba, can a chart on the hearing for today, which is scheduled to begin at 1:30, shed any light on what the outcome may be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153