Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a sense, J.B. was forewarned. When the prisoner retained him at the Orange County Jail, it was with a $5,000 check. Right away, on attempting to cash it, he found it to be rubber.

If, like me, you feel one of the wasted expenditures of the defense was this side show with independent search volunteers, Kerley and the Chicago p.i., you may be heartened to read November 19, 2009 on the astro calendar under Motion to Name Kronk Suspect. This little project was a non-starter and the chart proves it. Wouldn't it be great if The Team gave it up for Lent on this waning quarter Moon?

We have already noticed diminished interest in the independent searcher witness testimony regarding whether or not the remains were discoverable and assertions that they could not have been at Suburban Drive. Jill Kerley and the private investigator were Chicago projects and one can hope and pray, for Roy Kronk's sake, that those dematerialise too.

The adjustment Judge Perry made on behalf of the graduation day in Chicago amounted to only four days, so a cause set for trial should remain on the calendar. Now some other vectors that no one has anticipated may come crashing onto the scence and change that.

I wonder if forensic astrology can tell if Andrea left because she really believes it's a losing battle, or that KC is indeed guilty and Andrea got tired of having her advice ignored??
Just like Terrence Lenamon the first DP atty.

This should come as NO SURPRISE to those who've been reading this forum for any length of time. Tuba told us ages ago this was to be expected. The whys don't matter to me, just the fact we were expecting this.

:blowkiss: I LOVE this forum. I love astrology. I love our astrologers. :dance:

PS - Yes, I'm sure most of us remember the big bear hug between AL and KC, an obvious goodbye hug. I remember when you spoke of it, Tuba, and I remember thinking it was known to The Team probably a while before that hearing. Could that be why Cheney Mason was brought in, they knew eventually AL would be leaving? Or did they read here and think they should be prepared and hired CM? :wink:

twomanywords, the astrology does answer your question. Just put Andrea Lyon in the threads' search engine. Her feelings about the case have been described many times. As with most decisions in life, many reasons fed into it and you will see them in the various posts. However, it was not the resistance from Prisoner. Lyon would not appreciate that but she has faced that from other defendants and accepts it. She did assess this case as "a loser", yes.

Aksleuth, yes, the defense team needed a replacement and Cheney-Mason filled the slot. He was the knight on the charger whose entry was "in the stars".

What we will learn in future is the identity of this chivalrous male who rescues the situation described in the chart. The reason that is certain: ruler of hidden House 12 is angular in House 4, so secrets spill out.

As to the former source, Judge Strickland is not going to release that information but will someone else? That requires looking at older charts. If I see any leakage after a quick look, I will post it.

It seems a long ways back but Cheney-Mason's participation was foreseen. I'm sure Jose Baez was relieved and grateful when this seasoned criminal defense attorney assented. (Yes, he was invited aboard) This post was at the beginning of March.

Casey Anthony Hearing Slated For Friday

Officials said there would be a hearing in the Casey Anthony case Friday afternoon.

Karen Connolly Levey, the chief of due process services for the 9th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, said in a release that Anthony would be present at the hearing.

The hearing is to address a motion by the defense, who wants a magistrate to be present when expert witnesses are inspecting evidence in the case.

The hearing is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24113604/detail.html

This chart also foretells expert defense witnesses will fail to serve according to ethical standards we expect because they are found in House 6 but in the Sign on House 7: not looking for fact and truth but only to undermine the prosecution's case. See Jupiter ruling expert witnesses of House 3 conjunct Uranus in Aries in House 6 of services performed for defense but not for the public good.
0012.jpg

Tuba I just had to stop in and offer kudos once again on your accuracy again and and again...like the energizer bunny you just go on and on and I LOVE it! When I need to KNOW I always read HERE! Thanks for being there to interpret for us. You are much loved here. :)

We all knew LONG ago that Ms. Lyons would be leaving...at last that time has come.

You are very welcome. We all do whatever we can to hurry the cause of justice in this case.

The Cardinal Cross on the angles of today's hearing chart promises immediate forward movement & will tend to conclude the matter more swiftly but Venus ruling the Ascendant pumps the brakes because of her position in a Fixed Sign. Defense is holding onto this cause because The Team mistrusts their opposition.

There will be more unrealistic financial demands in the near future because of the Venus - Neptune opposition we see forming. What is the name of the mitigation expert who has supposedly bonded with Prisoner? She wants to stay the course & probably seeks travel expenses. As for the prisoner, prospects are dimming with today's Pisces Moon in the weakest House of any horoscope staring at Saturn, who looms just opposite, from House 12.

Tuba, is the mitigation expert Jeanene Barrett? I know she works with AL.

Hoping you are feeling well enough to take in every detail of today's hearing, Angel and not be uncomfortable doing it. Godspeed your recovery!

Well, just have to ask it straight out.

Are there any more lawyer shifts coming in? I have not times to quote or dates. Just, well, when a lawyer says in open Court that he does not have enough experience to handle something, I expect someone trying to back out, or being forced out.

If it cannot be answered that is okay too. I think we all have a handle on the circus running for a while.

TIA, and thanks for the danged hard work Tuba puts in here. Has anyone gone through the calendar lately, for the entire time? I did today. We really take advantage of Tuba, it is a LOT of work, and let us not forget it! And, she does advise on all of the other cases too!

Thanks to all the astrologers too, don't want to leave anyone out. Only post in bursts when work is low. Sorry, still read though.

There just aren't legal precedents in case law for what The Team wants to do with the State's evidence. What Jose Baez said about himself and Mr. Mason in this regard was therefore said in jest to a great degree.

Ah....old saying: "Many a true word is spoken in jest."

Many, many thanks to you Tuba and all of our astrologers here for the fine work. Also Angel for keeping us so well informed. You're all priceless. Thanks, again.

The marriage composite for George & Cindy is hard hit by this total Solar Eclipse, which squares the rising degree of their chart and opposes their Jupiter. Pluto transiting overhead has reached their node and that too was eclipsed on June 26. Jupiter and Uranus transiting their employment and health House also afflicts that node, with Pluto atop it. This is also a negative influence on hires, anyone they pay to perform a service for them. All of this conflux also afflicts the Venus of their composite horoscope. Is their daughter involved in producing these circumstances? Yes, she is represented by transit Uranus, one of the serious afflictors. In the original composite horoscope, Uranus conjoins the marriage Sun, a shattering influence from the start.

For anyone who wants to inspect the very old chart for George & Cindy together, the composite chart is on our calendar for June 19, 2010.

I've checked the calendar for a chart for the hearing on July 15, has a chart been done for that hearing? We have news today that CA has been subpoenaed for this hearing.

Mother Of Casey Anthony To Be Questioned At Hearing
http://www.wesh.com/news/24148133/detail.html

It will certainly be an interesting hearing.

July152010MotionsHearing001.jpg

I went on a field trip to find the answer to my own question regarding the order Judge Belvin Perry published on June 8. During the one hour set aside for the case on July 15, at least two motions will come on for hearing: obtaining T.E.S. volunteer records by subpoena duces tecum and the reconsideration of certain Strickland rulings.

Websleuths, if ever there were a moment to strike in the public interest of obtaining the infirmary common room video, this is that moment. Do any of you know Kathi Belich or any of the reporters who regularly attend court on this case? We need to put a flea in her ear (or anyone's) that she implore the legal talent at her news organisation to submit a powerful brief based on Florida Sunshine Law. The case is already so far out of balance due to the endless delays and the obstruction we have witnessed, that it seems only equitable to tilt it back at least 10° lest the defendant's peers forget the nature of this crime and the person we are prosecuting for it. Weeks, then months and years drag by and the public's response to the murder dulls, particulars are lost, the memory of witnesses fades. Not only for defendants but for victims, must justice be swift. Let's raise a clamour with the newspapers and the television stations. It is always good and helpful to let them know we care!

note: will enter this link & chart on the Astro Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members