Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Housemouse's chart for 8/13/08 4:45p.m. (timed for middle of the search by LE and meter reader, which took place according to Nieves "from appx 4:30- 5:00pm when it was cleared".) Statement taken from presser yesterday.

Investigative pluto (LE) in lucky Sagittarius rises prominently conj the ascendant; ruler jupiter conj moon in somber capricorn shows seriousness of issue at hand and is intercepted (delayed, held back, restricted) in house 1 of initiative. Pluto is in tense T square to mars (LE) in virgo in 9th h. and uranus in pisces in 3rd house (neighborhood!) Mars in virgo is usually meticulous, so was LE hasty, rushed, distracted, annoyed - mars opp uranus?

House 6 meter reader in gemini, ruler also meticulous detail oriented virgo found in 8th house of sleuthing/death conj somber saturn and kind venus (the child!) all trine the moon jupiter conj in cap in house 1 indicating promise of discovery. Saturn does not deny, he DELAYS.

Sun in leo house 8 had just passed over Caylee's n. sun and is conj her own n.ascendant indicating her body probably WAS AT THE SCENE ON THAT DATE. It is covered by an inconj to foggy neptune. Libra MH is conj her n. moon/jupiter conj, further confirmation of the presence of her energy.

I do not see anything negative/deliberate in this chart on the part of reader meter. LE mars involved in pluto/uranus t-square is problematic, hasty, harsh, causing a missed opportunity described by the trine to intercepted jupiter/moon in capricorn. But I do not see anything deliberate here either, unless I am missing something. Other astro's - am I missing something?

magic-cat, I agree. I think he was as interested as we all were, (a great sluether), was curious and wanted the reward money.

This man is a hero. I do not believe for a second he was hiding anything, but when he did not get the reward, he told them he had called the crimeline on the 2nd call. Isn't that why a reward is offered?

I really think LP should give him the $50,000 that was offered. Along with the crimeline award, too.

I am unsure of what to think about LE. We just need to wait and see what they say. I know it was a dense area with a lot of growth, so I can understand why she was not found immediately. I give a lot of credit to LE for all of the work they have done.

Laney

LP cannot give the money. He discussed this the other night. LP says he is still looking for a way around the restrictions.
Interesting.

If the 2:00 pm news announcement turns out to be the revelation of the identity of the remains, you can rest assured the information was revealed to the "next of kin" way earlier .... perhaps even early this morning...

Whatever the news, it is likely to be a "bombshell," considering the planetary interplay in effect.

Let's hope our wonderful WS server holds its own as we approach the awaited hour. Perhaps we should ask our Tricia if there might be some way we could contribute to her acquisition of a more powerful (i.e., crash-proof!) server... Just a thought.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, if they do announce the identity, do you think they will also disclose the items found with the remains? I am almost afraid to watch.

And BTW, Tricia will not accept any donations. We have tried many times!

Someone needs to start a thread, and we all need to park ourselves there. Once there, we just need to keep refreshing. Trying to stay a step ahead, lol ...

Re Housemouse's chart for 8/13/08 4:45p.m. (timed for middle of the search by LE and meter reader, which took place according to Nieves "from appx 4:30- 5:00pm when it was cleared".) Statement taken from presser yesterday.

Investigative pluto (LE) in lucky Sagittarius rises prominently conj the ascendant; ruler jupiter conj moon in somber capricorn shows seriousness of issue at hand and is intercepted (delayed, held back, restricted) in house 1 of initiative. Pluto is in tense T square to mars (LE) in virgo in 9th h. and uranus in pisces in 3rd house (neighborhood!) Mars in virgo is usually meticulous, so was LE hasty, rushed, distracted, annoyed - mars opp uranus?

House 6 meter reader in gemini, ruler also meticulous detail oriented virgo found in 8th house of sleuthing/death conj somber saturn and kind venus (the child!) all trine the moon jupiter conj in cap in house 1 indicating promise of discovery. Saturn does not deny, he DELAYS.

Sun in leo house 8 had just passed over Caylee's n. sun and is conj her own n.ascendant indicating her body probably WAS AT THE SCENE ON THAT DATE. It is covered by an inconj to foggy neptune. Libra MH is conj her n. moon/jupiter conj, further confirmation of the presence of her energy.

I do not see anything negative/deliberate in this chart on the part of reader meter. LE mars involved in pluto/uranus t-square is problematic, hasty, harsh, causing a missed opportunity described by the trine to intercepted jupiter/moon in capricorn. But I do not see anything deliberate here either, unless I am missing something. Other astro's - am I missing something?

Very nice analysis, Kaitland. I particularly like the way you explained it for those who are learning what to look for, when analyzing a chart.

No need to do all that squinting. The book is at the bottom of the photo. It's yellow with pictures. Go to my post above which is at this link. There are two pictures. Look at the smaller one first. It's an enlargement of the book area. The larger pic gives an idea of the area.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3078012&postcount=385

Oh my gosh!! Fox News is showing this very picture now and are saying that this may be the link to the Anth's. You guys are good!

Sometimes it will be said, "I saw a big snake in the spot and backed off" when there was merely knowledge of snakes in the area and a present fear. but this time, I believe the deputy actually did see a snake, Mars square Pluto applying. I do agree with some WS critics that the deputy could have had recourse to animal control. But we know he/she did not pursue it. The Leo Sun was actually opposite Neptune, a misapprehension about who and what was there and it was, no doubt about it, Caylee (her ASC).

It is great that the county already provided legal rep for German G. but how sad that he should be put through attacks and suspicions. The green bags are out in force calling him everything but meterman, ripping him up the back. Gor', I hope the defense doesn't try to make something out of his surname.

If John M. could have obtained his depositions, all parties would have rethought assailing the good names of innocent people, including German "Manny" G. These are not public figures and the laws of defamation (especially grounded in slander per se) are much stricter as regards private citizens such as Z.F.-G. and the meter man.

Back when German first called this in, Venus was conjunct Saturn: heartbreaking evidence of what a little girl suffered, and then Mercury, at new degrees, entered the scene, our meter man, doing his Mercurial job. Remember, he sniffed a foul stench,
Mars quincunx Neptune & square the sluck of Pluto. One WS on another thread said that Caylee was found when she was meant to be found. I think she is right. When it is all wrapped around her mother's neck, as now.

Sleuths are also remembering the prisoner's desire to be liberated to go to familiar places. Hmmm.

Wftv is reporting the presser but also states the meter man's name is Roy K.

Wftv is reporting the presser but also states the meter man's name is Roy K.

I wonder if we will find out the name of the man that made the final 911 call? IIRC it was not our Meter Reader, but someone from his dispatch? I do not know if this makes a difference...

Again, Thanks for this great insight.:blowkiss:

If his name is Roy K., that's a perfectly fine name. Astro is not the thread that went into the psychic connection with German Shepherd--we were told about that and we love it.

Just a final word (for this ten minute span) about the filing of the DFM suit on behalf of Z.F.-G. In the chart for that, Sep. 24, you will see the strategy asteroid, Pallas Athena in the H. of the child at 16°II at the same degree as the mean Node of the Moon. This means once John M. gets at the trio of defendants, and especially, of course the prisoner, their nanny defense will lie on the deposition floor in ribbons!

Homicide. Bones intact per ME. Apparently no neck breaking...

R.I.P., sweet Angel.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you all again. I am at a loss for words, part of me still hoped it would not be. Let us also remember not to pick on the Meter Reader. He was only doing his job and will now be forever changed. I just don't know what to say now.

You should all take some pride in your work though. You are an amazing team!

Per Beth K. of TruTV, the jail released a statement that Casey was told today at 1:45PM EST by a chaplain about Caylee's remains.

OK - if for some reason we need to know the EXACT time that KC was notified...it was 1:45pm by the Chaplain at the jail. Jose Garcia entered the jail at 11:41pm, but was not with her when she was informed.

Her family pastor arrived at 1:59pm and she REFUSED to see him.

JB arrived at the jail at 2:32pm.

Ugh I hope this isn't posting 100 times.

Cotton Candy beat me to it:)

Long time lurker-this is my favorite thread on here. I check in several times a day for updates.

I am curious how Casey reacted to the news.

Local Orlando station WKMG is also reporting Casey was notified in the jail at 1:45 pm.

Thank all of you for all of your hard work here:clap:

The jailhouse chaplain entered her cell at 1:45 PM to tell her the news.

Here is the chart. Have a go at it, friends!

Caseynotification.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member