Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the newest home search, I'd say their goal is not clear at all, nebulous Pisces being on the 11th. They got the warrant easy enough (Moon having been trine Venus last), but there are some critical problems coming with the evidence (Mercury at a critical degree, ruling their 2nd, Moon square before that). Perhaps they have a very weak case as it stands and are frantically trying to find something more solid (earth signs) as opposed to weak speculation (Moon peregrine in Libra) and circumstantial evidence.

Perhaps they are looking for evidence of gases or liquids, Pisces, like chloroform, maybe a water sample. That would be a more hopeful use of Pisces for them. But, the modern ruler of their hopes, Neptune, is in a position to deny their hopes (12th from the 11th) and may surprise them (Uranus in the 11th). Neptune in mutual reception with Uranus in the 11th may save the day for them. Uranus is prohibiting by being the antiscion of Moon before she reaches Neptune and if they switch places through the MR, they can be successful. I'm not real comfortable with their strategy, though. This Arabic part is at 28Taurus, the degree rising in the meter man's press conference. Perhaps they plan to use some smoke and mirrors of their own. The flood seems to be involved in their strategy. I'll cover that degree when I get a chance to post about that. I have to organize my notes first. But, remember, there was very little rain during July. Fay didn't hit till the 3rd week of August.

Connie

Anthony R. was served the official "Notice of At Will Discharge" papers on August 22, 2008. A copy of the legal document can be found.

Took some days to clean out his desk then but the point is that it was August 11, 12 and 13 when the meter man phoned in his discovery on Suburban Drive.

The Sun (ruler of the 4th) is in the 8th house and is besieged by Mars and Pluto. Also when the Sun changes signs tomorrow morning it will be exactly conjunct Pluto. Pluto is sometimes referred to as "the point of no return." The 4th house indicates the end of the matter. Perhaps the active investigation is now at an end.

Anthony R. was served the official "Notice of At Will Discharge" papers on August 22, 2008. A copy of the legal document can be found.

Took some days to clean out his desk then but the point is that it was August 11, 12 and 13 when the meter man phoned in his discovery on Suburban Drive.

It is understood that TR could have been called out to meet the meter reader. At the same time I think it is important to note that TR could not have engaged in any work as a deputy after August 22nd which is 5 days earlier than August 27. Who knows if his name/actions will pop up in this again so just preserving the record here.

Anthony R. wasn't given his pink slip until August 26-7. Just found that in my notes. It would be trouble if he answered the call to the scene from meter man but what are the odds?

well, kc did jknow some LE guys pretty good...........

The crime scene was released today but the defense team declined to inspect or view the scene in any way. Prior to this, the team could not enter and I would have thought at least some examination might be helpful.

Meanwhile, the bowl pattern of today's chart, is still emptying out. Reporters will soon have more information on the wrap up on Suburban and the developments at Hopespring today. When search & investigative Mars reaches the place the Sun holds today, S.P. Pluto, there will be more trouble for the A's. The New Moon coincides, conjunct the prisoner's Neptune, while Mercury by reflexive action trips off Antares. Excellent day for Prosecution to consolidate strategy in light of the new evidence from the "burial". The influence from Antares, very like a combination of Mercury, Mars and Jupiter, is a flaming, even belligerent ray. Under this ray, however, Prosecution advances with a tight, all encompassing plan & excellent theories of the crime and surrounding circs. and participants.

Anthony R. wasn't given his pink slip until August 26-7. Just found that in my notes. It would be trouble if he answered the call to the scene from meter man but what are the odds?

In this case nothing would surprise me,:crazy: it is making me crazy!!! But That is something I hope LE checked out or if he knew the cop and maybe 'helped' him fill out his report or maybe even went there himself on his own time. I think I need a 12 step program after this over. LOL

I don't think he would answer the call as he is(was) in the probation department. They don't answer those calls do they?

I just happened to notice the Sun is void of course when they undertook this search. The last aspect and the theme of Moon's journey through the sign of higher justice and truth, was conjunct Mars, ruler of our inalienable rights in Aries, and the laws of birth, death, regeneration in Scorpio. Since the end of matters are governed by Sun it could be that they will disappointed if they are looking for anything new under the Sun. If they are continuing on the same train of thought and action they can find what they are looking for but anything new governed by Sun wouldn't work. I have a feeling it is something different. The chart isn't radical by hour ruler at all. Mars is hot and dry, Taurus on the ascendant is cool, Venus is hot and moist. Maybe they are hoping to convince the public and jury the floods kept them away in August when it was still fairly hot and dry. That would fit Pisces as their goal.

Regarding the newest home search, I'd say their goal is not clear at all, nebulous Pisces being on the 11th. They got the warrant easy enough (Moon having been trine Venus last), but there are some critical problems coming with the evidence (Mercury at a critical degree, ruling their 2nd, Moon square before that). Perhaps they have a very weak case as it stands and are frantically trying to find something more solid (earth signs) as opposed to weak speculation (Moon peregrine in Libra) and circumstantial evidence.

Perhaps they are looking for evidence of gases or liquids, Pisces, like chloroform, maybe a water sample. That would be a more hopeful use of Pisces for them. But, the modern ruler of their hopes, Neptune, is in a position to deny their hopes (12th from the 11th) and may surprise them (Uranus in the 11th). Neptune in mutual reception with Uranus in the 11th may save the day for them. Uranus is prohibiting by being the antiscion of Moon before she reaches Neptune and if they switch places through the MR, they can be successful. I'm not real comfortable with their strategy, though. This Arabic part is at 28Taurus, the degree rising in the meter man's press conference. Perhaps they plan to use some smoke and mirrors of their own. The flood seems to be involved in their strategy. I'll cover that degree when I get a chance to post about that. I have to organize my notes first. But, remember, there was very little rain during July. Fay didn't hit till the 3rd week of August.

Connie

my bolded

IMHO, your interpretation and conclusions don't make logical sense. Please go back and read all findings thus far in the 'sticky' threads for this case. Weak case??? huh? Let's go back to day 1 when it was reported by CA (not the concerned KC) that Caylee was missing... 31 days, I repeat, 31days before ANYONE knew something was seriously wrong. There's PLENTY of SOLID evidence of guilt that falls on the Prisoner. LE is NOT frantic, the Defense is though. All they have to argue w/ is HOT AIR and Hollywood SPIN.

I can assure you that unless a jury member has had a lobotomy, no one is going to believe someone else committed the crime. MOMMY DEAREST is responsible however you want to slice it.

Mysticj, if he was in the probation dept., no. I don't see how he would have been dispatched on a suspicious discovery in August.

remember, there was very little rain during July. Fay didn't hit till the 3rd week of August.

Connie

(respectfully snipped)

I disagree with you on the rainfall. From City of Orlando website (all for this year):

May - 1.58"
June - 7.95" (2007 was 3.48 - so 2008 was more than twice what 2007 was)
July - 9.14" (slightly more than 2007 of 8.34)
August - 12.98"
September - 4.09"

This to me, does not suggest orlando was anywhere near dry. The rainfall for July alone was 75% of what August and didn't even have a hurricane.

link to source:
http://www.cityoforlando.net/public_works/stormwater/rain/rainfall.htm

(respectfully snipped)

I disagree with you on the rainfall. From City of Orlando website (all for this year):

May - 1.58"
June - 7.95" (2007 was 3.48 - so 2008 was more than twice what 2007 was)
July - 9.14" (slightly more than 2007 of 8.34)
August - 12.98"
September - 4.09"

This to me, does not suggest orlando was anywhere near dry. The rainfall for July alone was 75% of what August and didn't even have a hurricane.

link to source:
http://www.cityoforlando.net/public_works/stormwater/rain/rainfall.htm
THANK YOU Aeli. And let's not forget, ANY area lower then street level, even if it's 3" lower, will serve as a RETENTION area. And then we have the canopy of trees there which prevent the waters from evaporating as quickly.

In the chart for today's search per warrant, there are critical degrees everywhere: the ASC, the DSC of course, Pluto, Mercury, Jupiter & Neptune and cusps of H. 3 & 9 both 4' from critical. What is shown by Mercury is the critical need for some evidence before it is moved, disposed of or destroyed. The peregrine Libran Moon, separating from contraparallel to Saturn before she squared Mercury is the signature of a woman in the case who refuses cooperation and who misrepresents facts and bears false witness.

As described in detail in an earlier horoscope for December 16, the research into the marrow yielded a wealth of information about the health and the body of the victim, particularly was this achieved on that day. The crime scene personnel were on a quest for chemical match ups within the premises at Hopespring, along with other items. Mars was exactly sextile Neptune on December 16, as thoroughly explained in that chart, and this was the follow-up.

In the chart for today's search per warrant, there are critical degrees everywhere: the ASC, the DSC of course, Pluto, Mercury, Neptune and cusps of H. 3 & 9 both 4' from critical. What is shown by Mercury is the critical need for some evidence before it is moved, disposed of or destroyed. The peregrine Libran Moon, separating from contraparallel to Saturn before she squared Mercury is the signature of a woman in the case who refuses cooperation and who misrepresents facts and bears false witness.

As described in detail in an earlier horoscope for December 16, the research into the marrow yielded a wealth of information about the health and the body of the victim, particularly was this achieved on that day. The crime scene personnel were on a quest for chemical match ups within the premises at Hopespring, along with other items. Mars was exactly sextile Neptune on December 16, as thoroughly explained in that chart, and this was the follow-up.

T * H * A * N * K Y * O * U Tuba, It's a likely scenario for part of this new mission. Makes great sense, prescriptions bottles that may have not been there when the search warrant was executed on the day of discovery..the family wasn't present. Also, someone in another thread suggested drain traps.

22 Taurus rises in Tuba’s chart for the CSI search of the Anthony home today, making VENUS Chart Ruler and significator of LE.

It is a SATURN day / MARS hour.

Ascendant 22 Taurus = Capricorn Decanate, Capricorn Dwad (ruler SATURN).

Chart Ruler VENUS in SATURN’s sign receives SATURN by rulership and triplicity. Day ruler SATURN receives VENUS by triplicity.

The antiscion of Chart Ruler VENUS = 15 Scorpio, ruled by MARS the Hour ruler, so Chart Ruler VENUS beholds Hour ruler MARS by virtue of antiscion.

Chart ruler VENUS (LE) is the most elevated planet. Chart Ruler VENUS, being in SATURN’s sign, loves what is represented by SATURN.

SATURN is posited in the 5th House of the Child, deposited by MERCURY, ruler of the 5th House of the Child. MERCURY the Child sits in critical degree at 9th House Cusp of the Truth. MERCURY the Child receives SATURN, Lord of the 9th House of Truth and 10th House the Goal, by Rulership, Triplicity and Face. SATURN the Truth and the Goal receive MERCURY the Child by Rulership, Exaltation and Face.

The Goal (10th House) of LE (VENUS) is to ascertain the Truth (9th House) regarding the death of the child (SATURN of Death in the 5th House of the Child).

MOON the Mother at 15 Libra sits & stews in the Via Combusta, disposited by VENUS (LE), which is disposited by SATURN (Truth & Goal as Lord of 9H & 10H), which is disposited by MERCURY the Child, which deposits back to SATURN of Death of the 5th House Child, ping-ponging back & forth.

SUN Lord 4 End of the Matter sitting in the 8th House of Homicide VOC and at the end of his rope, besieged by MARS ruler of Child’s 8th House of Death and PLUTO at 00 Capricorn exact square the Aries Point. When SUN conjuncts PLUTO square Aries Point in the sign of SATURN, the Truth is revealed.

The chart is valid --- and as serious as the heart attack the perp is likely to experience once LE finishes dotting all its I’s and crossing all its t’s.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just watched GR on fox, legal panel, Baden, judge, and JB. JB upset at today's search warrant and very critical of LE "tactics". In a nutshell, prosecution has an UPHILL battle representing Casey. Overwhelming circumstantial evidence (last seen w/Caylee, chloroform searches, neck breaking searches, household weapons & death searches and missing children searches on computer; multiple convoluted detailed lies about everything connected to her missing dtr, NO NANNY, cell phone pings, cadaver hits at yard & car, chloroform in car, no clothes taken from home for Caylee, refusal to help LE find the baby, and on & on & on & on infinitum. GR says he thinks the A's are about to be charged with something. Panel also debated about defense not being abe to observe the crime scene, lady lawyer and judge both jumped in to say request not valid - they are not entitled to the crime scene yet - will get pix/chematics/videos at the time of DISCOVERY because that is the LAW. They also brought up Laci Peterson case: Scott was convicted and given the death penalty and there was NO CAUSE OF DEATH and NO TIME OF DEATH. Something to chew on JB. And the dream team is just that....dreaming while lying on neptunian clouds. They also had on the blonde lady psychic who searched the exact same location ON AUGUST 11TH and she had VIDEOTAPE of the area very thick with overgrowth and PARTIALLY UNDER WATER.

Okay, that's my rant for the day. Sorry.

Great chart Tuba. You've been spot on consistently. I do think LE is p.o.'d now especially since the A's continue to claim there was a Nanny. I am certain they have recovered much evidence at burial site beside bones and will link this to A's house.

I'm going to throw out a couple of "feelings" I've had for a while. When the webcam was up around the time of Casey's arrest - and just after her arrest, the A's house felt "completely empty" - as in they would be moving out of that house. Just food for thought there. I can frequently get a "read on a house" when something monumental is to happen there (as much as a year lead time, and the feeling comes unbidden - it just happens). I had also a nagging suspicion that LE was either missing something or had made a rather large mistake about following leads. Also JB face looked very different tonight - he actually said the words "I have a very unpopular client, difficult to defend." He is worried, and knows they are going to lose.

:blowkiss:Tuba and Soulscape. Thank you so much! I feel the prayers for Caylee are finally being answered and justice will be served.

Hey folk, another public ACKNOWLEDGMENT of the quality of the work presented by our insightful Astro's. This article spotlights our *SOULSCAPE* .

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/2008/12/caylee-anthony-update.html

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
StarTippingTopHat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads