Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, FifthEssence - I'll check that out tomorrow. Just popped in for a brief visit. Being psychic as well as astrologically minded certainly can be draining at times, lol! The astrology part is much easier to manage than 'tuning in' and swimming with the psychic currents ... takes a lot out of me at times!

I'll check out your advice, though - and thanks for the help!

Love and Light,
*Jazzy*

P.S. - In regards to your question, I will have to backtrack and re-review the info I posted, which was voluminous, to see if I misstepped. Sorry for any confusion, and for the lengthy delay in responding. I have a demanding job, am involved with doing charts and other projects, so sometimes I just run out of steam, lol! Will be back tomorrow, though.:blowkiss:

Hi, Tuba - HAPPY SUNDAY to you! OK, in regards to your question on the 8/13/08 transit chart: The earlier chart synopsis showing transit date of 8/13/08 was done to show the transiting dates in retrospect to the Mother's chart, primarily, and how it had effects on both Casey and Caylee's natal chart positions. Although Caylee's disappearance and possible death was in June/'08, these effects can still be seen to be pertinent and operating for both charts. If Caylee's life had not eneded when it did, these 'future' positions suggest that it still would occurred at this later date, inasmuch as Casey herself had initiated the energies that would bring about the demise of her only daughter. One pebble drop into the pond creates many waters ......

Love and Light,

*Jazzy*

PLANETS PLACEMENTS - CA, 3/22/2009, 06:00 - CASEY ANTHONY
{Computed using Xpert Astrologer software}

SUN 02 ARIES 14 1ST HOUSE
MOON 13 AQUARIUS 55 11TH HOUSE
MERCURY 23 PISCES 50 12TH HOUSE
VENUS 10 ARIES 10-RETRO 1ST HOUSE
MARS 05 PISCES 49 12TH HOUSE
JUPITER 17 AQUARIUS 32 (?) 11TH HOUSE
SATURN 17 VIRGO 17-RETRO 6TH HOUSE
URANUS 23 PISCES 21 12TH HOUSE
NEPTUNE 25 AQUARIUS 18 11TH-12TH CSP
PLUTO 03 CAPRICORN 24 10TH HOUSE
NO. MODE 06 AQUARIUS 41 11TH HOUSE
SO. NODE 06 LEO 41 5TH HOUSE
PF 14 AQUARIUS 55 11TH HOUSE
MC 10 CAPRICORN 48 9TH-10TH HOUSE
IC 10 CANCER 48 3RD-4TH HOUSE
ASC 03 ARIES 01 1ST HOUSE

ASPECTARIAN (Limited):

SUN CONJ ASC, VENUS/ARIES-RETRO;
SUN PARALLEL MARS/PISCES; PARALLEL MERC & URANUS @ 23 DEG; SEXTILE NO. NODE

MOON/AQUARIUS CONJ JUPITER, PF - AQUARIUS
(AQUARIUS STELLIUM COMPRISED OF MOON, JUPITER, PF, NEPTUNE & NO. NODE)

MERCURY/PISCES CONJ URANUS/PISCES 12TH-1ST HSE
VENUS/ARIES-RETRO IN 1ST HOUSE
MARS/PISCES IN 12TH HOUSE
JUPITER/AQUARIUS CONJ PF - 11TH HOUSE
SATURN/VIRGO IN 6TH HOUSE
URANUS/PISCES 12TH H. OPP. SATURN/VIRGO 6TH H.
NEPTUNE/AQUARIUS IN 11TH - CUSP OF 12TH HOUSE
PLUTO/CAPRICORN CONJ MC - 9TH-10TH HOUSE
ASC, SUN, VENUS/ARIES SQUARE TO PLUTO, MC/CAP
PLUTO/CAP OPPOSITE IC/CANCER

==============================================

The polarity of SAG/CAP placements in the chart of Casey Anthony, whose Sun/Pisces Moon/Cancer placements do little to offset it, seem to suggest a psychopathic personality. It is apparent that Casey took the life of her only daughter, and that this SAG/CAP placement has much to do with her overall comportment and her outlook in the matter.

It is very interesting to me that both Casey Anthony's and Misty CUMMINGS' charts both have these SAG/CAP placements, were both the Mother or female care-givers to small children that are no longer with us, and who both are surrounded by controversy, suspicion, and mistrust. In Misty's case, at least, she has found a new partnership (marriage) with the dad of vanished Haleigh, whose whereabouts are still, to date, unknown by authorities.
P.S.: Sorry, everyone, but there is something wrong with my astro software (happened the very first time I posted on this site - someone got me, sent me a virus) - I am not able to print out new charts, but will use the charts already posted here, with your permission, plus other charts already saved. Will be visiting the photobucket site soon - thanks for the advice!

PLEASE keep in mind, this is an ASTROLOGY thread.

DOGblinking.gif

We are not discussing 'psychic' associations. We're using exacting planetary, Sun and Moon positions in our discussions that are not in any way related to dreams or 'psychic' impressions.

Allow me to direct whoever is interested in discussing those matters out to the Main Forum:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80176

Psychic and dreams posts will either be edited or removed.

I don't understand why I have to keep repeating this.

Thank you.​

PLEASE keep in mind, this is an ASTROLOGY thread.

DOGblinking.gif

We are not discussing 'psychic' associations. We're using exacting planetary, Sun and Moon positions in our discussions that are not in any way related to dreams or 'psychic' impressions.

Allow me to direct whoever is interested in discussing those matters out to the Main Forum:

Thank you.​

Hi, Fifth - sorry, but I did not see this notice until now. However, I use both Astrology and Psychism in tandem to show the overall astrological points. Many of the astro points are dead on with my psychic pick-ups, which is why I have posted them together. However, if it is your wish to have them posted separately, I will defer.

Thanks,

*Jazzy*

PLEASE keep in mind, this is an ASTROLOGY thread.​

DOGblinking.gif

Thank you.

Maybe it's because we just want to make you post again so that CUTE dog will show up on screen again and again...lol...

But seriously-we keep it seperated because Astrology is a becoming more and more accepted as a serious science and thus far, to this date, dreams, visions and psychic impressions has not been accepted as a science in any way, per se...so we just like to keep it seperated...No offense to dreamers or psychics or visionaries, just the way we like to do it.:crazy:

April 15 is a day the prisoner will wish never dawned.

snipped for space...:)

If that is a day that will bring some troubles to her then it is a day that will bring celebration in my own heart, because nobody deserves it more than she. April 15th...we may not know ON April 15th why she is despising the day, but just knowing that such a day exists for her gives me satisfaction.

Mid-April the Pallas Athena strategies in development collapse, defeated by all those caulkers she put out about where she was, when she last saw Caylee and with whom, what she did afterward. We know that much because the asteroid of strategy comes into direct opposition with her own Neptune in Capricorn at 5:43. Also, during the night leading into the 15th, the Moon will go over her Mars Uranus in Sagittarius but at that time Mars & Uranus together will be atop her Mercury squaring! There is an effort, whether by sedatives or conversation, to placate her because Mercury will be on her progressed Venus and Venus will transit her Sun. She is mad as a meat axe, however. This seems to be her stock reaction when she is caught.

I'm wondering if more incriminating details will be coming our way via another doc dump before April 15th. She certainly isn't making it easy for her defense team. So far, all they can argue is technical errors in the forensic findings. They may try to confuse the jury w/technicalities that'll bore them to death, but all things still lead back to one responsible party. No need to go thru all evidence thus far that points directly to KC including the 31 day delay in letting anyone know Caylee was missing, we can look at one very small but important detail. How do they get around something as basic as none of the cell phone records lead to any Nanny for the 2 yrs she said a nanny was caring for Caylee. Not one phone communication. They're looking for a miracle. Evidently, she isn't interested in any plea deal because she's never going to say she is responsible.

I'm wondering if more incriminating details will be coming our way via another doc dump before April 15th. She certainly isn't making it easy for her defense team. So far, all they can argue is technical errors in the forensic findings. They may try to confuse the jury w/technicalities that'll bore them to death, but all things still lead back to one responsible party. No need to go thru all evidence thus far that points directly to KC including the 31 day delay in letting anyone know Caylee was missing, we can look at one very small but important detail. How do they get around something as basic as none of the cell phone records lead to any Nanny for the 2 yrs she said a nanny was caring for Caylee. Not one phone communication. They're looking for a miracle. Evidently, she isn't interested in any plea deal because she's never going to say she is responsible.
Remember the "missing cell phone" or at least the one Casey claims is missing, the one that was suppose to be on her desk at work at Universal, thats how they are going to get around that one....beleive it or not Casey thought out a lot of details, at least from what I can see, she created a lot of confusion and made sure she put a little truth in everything she said so that she could claim diffrent things. I pray she does not get off and with Bias as her attorney she probably won't but... Even though I know Casey is guilty as hell, I can also see how she not only premeditated Caylees death but also premeditated the story to include senerio's that would cause confusion, if she did get caught. Which could lead to reasonable doubt.

Remember the "missing cell phone" or at least the one Casey claims is missing, the one that was suppose to be on her desk at work at Universal, thats how they are going to get around that one....beleive it or not Casey thought out a lot of details, at least from what I can see, she created a lot of confusion and made sure she put a little truth in everything she said so that she could claim diffrent things. I pray she does not get off and with Bias as her attorney she probably won't but... Even though I know Casey is guilty as hell, I can also see how she not only premeditated Caylees death but also premeditated the story to include senerio's that would cause confusion, if she did get caught. Which could lead to reasonable doubt.

In my opinion they won't be able to come up with anything "reasonable" given the context.

Dihan, I found your speculation interesting and cast a horary for you. I wasn't sure where you were in Florida, so I set the chart for Orlando but I will correct it if that is not your location. I am still examining the horoscope.

Originally Posted by butterfly1978

In my opinion they won't be able to come up with anything "reasonable" given the context.

The only "reasonable" doubt I have is how her family could believe all her lies for so long. Two years of NO job and NO nanny, but Casey was dishing it out to them left and right. Just proves how some people will believe anything because they want to believe it.

She was stealing but nothing was done about. Caylee was being dragged around no telling where when no one else could babysit, no one but the invisible nanny.

After Caylee was known to be missing, grandma CA was out spouting lie after lie, theory after theory, why Casey was a good mother and blaming everyone but the culprit for keeping Caylee in hiding for SIX months.

Obviously Casey had lots of practice hiding Caylee for two years or so, it just came naturally to her to be able to hide Caylee's little body for six months.

The astrological charts tell me Casey is the culprit, and I'd rather believe them than the person who can't get her stories straight, including the many about Caylee's fathers who've all perished in car accidents in at least three or four different states!!!

I heard the defense team isn't going to publicly defend the latest tales (released documents) until the case goes to trial. :rolleyes: Methinks they are finally realizing they're going to have a tough job making Casey's lies seem plausible. April 15th? More like April first for the dream team and their prisoner.

Tuba, im in Beverly Hills Florida about 2hrs from Orlando, and thank you for the chart,was nice of you .

FYI: New hearing in the criminal case scheduled for tomorrow at 10:30AM! Link to article posted in the Time-Stamped thread!!! Casey will have to appear for those who are not sure when she has to appear according to Judge Strickland's orders. Busy day for tomorrow the depositions for DC & JH and a hearing.

I am wondering how Casey is mentally dealing with everything today....the newly released docs....appearing again tomorrow.....& depositions being given in her civil case?

Thanks!
:angel:

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/IsaccusedIrretrievablySunk024.jpg

This horary is cast for the time that I took in and absorbed and understood the question, which is not the same as when it was asked. We had already discussed the part of the question that deals with a possible bargain between the accused and prosecutors but there was another question waiting for attention. What about the accumulation of evidence, some damningly significant? Is it enough to sink the prisoner?

One glaring area of contention is the quality & nature of the evidence, which is seen from the Sun, ruler of the House of Evidence, 2 and Pluto, which (you guessed it) rules the forensic hired experts, House 6. We know how powerful the actual evidence is because the Sun is exalted in Aries and holds the highest angle! You cannot get more powerful than that. This reality is not, however, how the evidence will be portrayed by those paid experts. They are represented by an outer dwarf planet, also in an angle and so, are not weak either. Mars co-rules these forensic witnesses and is a casualty of the case, being at the identical degree to the lunar node.

Notorious crooked stick, CMA, is conjunct Uranus which is her signature. In Fixed Stars & Constellations, Vivien Robson gives Uranus conjunct the fixed star Markab as "evil habits and mental disturbances, peculiar life, unavailing efforts, trouble w. parent of opposite sex, violent death." Yes, indeed, convicted out of her own mouth. She submitted her hand scrawled protest of innocence on a document that went straight to Judge Strickland and you see that remarkable blazer right up there in the Tenth House. The solstice point of that Mercury is 4:07 Libra, completing a T-Square with the Sun and Pluto. Therefore, we need to watch for planets arriving at that degree. The Moon will do that many times but in late September, so will the Sun.

The most important ignition in this chart is for once, the mutual reception between Uranus & Neptune because it directly affects the prisoner. When the court and the law put themselves at conjunction with the prisoner, Neptune conjunct Mercury, Uranus moves to 23:13 Aquarius and afflicts the Part of Fortune by square. This dishes her for good and for all. It is important because it is the only future aspect she will face: Neptune moved to 25:21 Pisces with Mercury 25:53 Pisces. There will be BIG trouble over everything she has said or written, over documents and over examination and cross-examination of witnesses. This combination, this conjunction, so powerful because exact, angular and involving the outer planet Neptune, afflicts sorely her lawyers. They are the other end of that horizon axis.

Taking a line through her chances atop the chart, Moon applying to lethal Mars by parallel, Neptune moved to Mercury exact by exchange with Uranus, she is going down for the third time, glub, glub, glub. Sunk indeed.

respectfully snipped from post #575 above

The most important ignition in this chart is for once, the mutual reception between Uranus & Neptune because it directly affects the prisoner. When the court and the law put themselves at conjunction with the prisoner, Neptune conjunct Mercury, Uranus moves to 23:13 Aquarius and afflicts the Part of Fortune by square.

TUBA, you give me reason to put my tap shoes on.
dancingCHILEpeppers-3.gif

Baez will go back to handling DUI's, LK-B will deflate and run back to Hollywood where dazzling w/bs is an accepted practice and Casey will be left sharpening pencils and drawing with her crayons behind gated walls.

You made my day! Thank you thank you thank you.

FYI: George spoke with Fox & WESH too, for the 1st time since Caylee's funeral! Video link in the Time-Stamped Thread.

:angel:

A reminder for those following the defamation action of Zenaida Gonzalez, the natal horoscope for John Morgan is on our March calendar as he is a March Aries. His chart was also analysed by Kaitland and by me last year when the suit was filed and the prisoner filed a counter claim.

One of the meanings of the 150 degree inconjunct is Pay Up! Such an angle is flying through the heavens these days. Jupiter at 17 Aquarius and Saturn at 17 Virgo. Two heavy financial planets forming the aspect that requires payment of a debt. The Anthony debt must be huge and so the method of satisfying it comes into question under a probe as to possible conflict of interest.

Answer to the inquiry given in chambers, purpose confidentiality, the judge finds no conflict nor potential conflict. The case may now advance without this bothersome puzzlement. In terms of astrology, it is always interesting to see the planets reflect the mundane question, "Who's paying for this!"

Tuba will the planets ever beable to tell us "who is paying for this?" I would so luv to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn