Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying further. It seems Misty may be more directly involved than I originally thought.

I came back to read because I had a few hours to do something else. I said a few days ago that Misty was the key I believed.

I turned it over and over in my mind and given the circumstances of when Haleigh was reported missing to the last time she was seen by someone other than Misty.

Misty is the last person she was with and I am still not sure of Misty's involvement but thank you for showing me that the stars are supporting my thoughts.

I don't think that Haleigh is alive but I hope that she is brought home soon to her Daddy.

Chad R.'s Venus is opposite Hayleigh's Neptune, a key planet in her disappearance. His Mercury and his Uranus both square her Mars, from either side: II and Sag.

Hayleigh has Saturn in Cancer, so she is vulnerable and needs her father at the very time he is away at work. For those who are new to astrology, read up on Saturn in Cancer in a text if you have one or on-line. It is an important placement and particularly so in a situation involving a child. Also, and I hate this, Hayleigh's Pluto, yes PLUTO, is at the solstice point of her Chiron. Now what sort of caretaker is THAT!!

Adding James Joseph Lane and William Martin Cook Jr. to the Euwwwwwwwwww!!! List, right up there with Sapp and Loucakis.

Out of the 11, these 4 are the worst of the worst in terms of how their charts interact with Haleigh's natal and the 911 Call event chart. The angles (ASCENDANT, MC) are activated and so are the NODES. Tuba has added Chad Eugene Reynolds to the List, making 5.

James Joseph Lane natal MARS conjunct Haleigh's natal PLUTO, such conjunction trine Haleigh's natal VENUS. This is a sinister sexual aspect.

James Joseph Lane SATURN in Leo conj. Haleigh's natal Leo stellium which includes her VENUS, SUN, JUPITER.

Event chart MARS stimulates his natal VENUS (both exact at 4 Aquarius) triggering unusual (Aquarius) sexual promptings.

Event chart ASCENDANT 22 Sagittarius conjunct his Sunrise ASCENDANT/SUN trine Haleigh's natal VENUS-SUN in Leo.

There's more, those are just the highlights.

Will comment on the other William Martin Cook Jr. in a subsequent post.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks so much for looking at JJL again. His relation to that address seems to point even more directly at him. He changed his address to Tallahassee in December, but he still has lots or relatives (and I would assume friends) in the Satsuma area...he may even still work there. Out of the short list, which do you think has the worst aspects with her chart? IOW - who's #1?

Chad R.'s Venus is opposite Hayleigh's Neptune, a key planet in her disappearance. His Mercury and his Uranus both square her Mars, from either side: II and Sag.

Hayleigh has Saturn in Cancer, so she is vulnerable and needs her father at the very time he is away at work. For those who are new to astrology, read up on Saturn in Cancer in a text if you have one or on-line. It is an important placement and particularly so in a situation involving a child. Also, and I hate this, Hayleigh's Pluto, yes PLUTO, is at the solstice point of her Chiron. Now what sort of caretaker is THAT!!

Tuba if you have a moment can you elaborate on the significance of Haleigh's pluto being at the solstice point of her chiron? Thank you as always!

HLN at 5 20 CST just said LE is looking for - trying to locate reynolds he has disappeared - he hasnt checked in and his offense was simliar - breaking into a mobile home with a pen knife and touching a child under 12.
TH speculating he may have escalated . He is young about 25 years old

HLN at 5 20 CST just said LE is looking for - trying to locate reynolds he has disappeared - he hasnt checked in and his offense was simliar - breaking into a mobile home with a pen knife and touching a child under 12.
TH speculating he may have escalated . He is young about 25 years old

omg......

match this with the charts that these ladies are doing and it really sends shivers down your spine.

His Sunrise Scorpio MOON conj. Haleigh's natal SOUTH NODE squaring Her Leo VENUS-SUN conj. and squaring his natal NODE. This a Grand Fixed Cross involving his MOON, both sets of NODES, her SUN-VENUS.

His MARS at 01 Scorpio conjuncts Truth of the Matter horary ASCENDANT.

Event chart Midheaven conjuncts his natal SATURN (8 Libra) which is opposed by Event chart VENUS (5 Aries) which symbolized Haleigh in the 911 Chart.

Event chart NEPTUNE (disappearance) conjuncts his nodal axis squares Haleigh's nodal axis.

=============

It is absolutely sickening we have identified not one, but five potential perps among 11 RSO's.

Which one is worse?

It's almost a toss-up, IMO.

And what scares me more, it is possible it is none of the above, but someone else............

Thanks,
Soulscape

Adding James Joseph Lane and William Martin Cook Jr. to the Euwwwwwwwwww!!! List, right up there with Sapp and Loucakis.

Out of the 11, these 4 are the worst of the worst in terms of how their charts interact with Haleigh's natal and the 911 Call event chart. The angles (ASCENDANT, MC) are activated and so are the NODES. Tuba has added Chad Eugene Reynolds to the List, making 5.

James Joseph Lane natal MARS conjunct Haleigh's natal PLUTO, such conjunction trine Haleigh's natal VENUS. This is a sinister sexual aspect.

James Joseph Lane SATURN in Leo conj. Haleigh's natal Leo stellium which includes her VENUS, SUN, JUPITER.

Event chart MARS stimulates his natal VENUS (both exact at 4 Aquarius) triggering unusual (Aquarius) sexual promptings.

Event chart ASCENDANT 22 Sagittarius conjunct his Sunrise ASCENDANT/SUN trine Haleigh's natal VENUS-SUN in Leo.

There's more, those are just the highlights.

Will comment on the other William Martin Cook Jr. in a subsequent post.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I swear it's like the bermuda triangle of SO's here. What the heck is going on in this area that is so attracting the worst of the worst?

Hi Angel and everyone..
Angel I just wanted to especially TY for all the research and posting you do on all of the threads here at WS.. I don't know how you keep up but you always seem to manage and I think you are indespensble here.

I also wanted to add that You have got to be one of the' Most Caring Souls' I have ever run across on the internet as well as in RL.. Your posts just ooze with love, concern, and caring.. I just wanted to let you know that for some reason:).:)

Of course, everyone here are simply 'GREAT'..jmo...sweets:beats::crystal ball::cake::flashbak::Banane25:

:blushing: :angel: I really don't even know what to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!
That was so sweet of you to say! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

SS, Tuba, Kaitland your charts on these SO's are so scary that they make my stomach turn into knots. The laws need to change & they should all spend life in jail. :furious::behindbar
P.S. I posted more earlier but it got lost & now I just can't bring myself to type it again...It hurts too much!

HLN at 5 20 CST just said LE is looking for - trying to locate reynolds he has disappeared - he hasnt checked in and his offense was simliar - breaking into a mobile home with a pen knife and touching a child under 12. TH speculating he may have escalated . He is young about 25 years old

I did not know this, sharpar! My Lord, no wonder they're looking for him!

I always have problems with interpreting Saturn in the signs so I took your advice and looked it up. I was dismayed at what I found here as it pertains to Haleigh and her father (Saturn often signifies the father in a natal chart).

From Cafe Astrology

Saturn in Cancer

May feel fundamentally unloved and unsupported, but can miss opportunities to receive support because of the basic attitude that she isn't going to get love.

End Quote

Yes, as you said Haleigh is vulnerable and needs her father however it is very possible she felt he didn't nurture (Cancer) her. Because this is a natal placement (Saturn in Cancer) it IMO doesn't mean she felt this only at the time of her disappearance or when he was at work but probably most of the time.

This is all the more sad because Cancer signifies both Mother and the family as a whole. With Saturn in Cancer it shows that Haleigh doesn't have a mother who nurtures her either. A very hard and cold family life in general.

Amber Alert -- Polygraphs Continue On Family Of Haleigh Cummings
Monday, February 16, 2009 6:15:25 PM

<snipped>
In an afternoon news conference, Dominic Pape, a special agent with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, said they are moving from ground searches to a more tactical approach of following up tips and leads. They said they would search any place in the country or the world to look for Haleigh. Sheriff Jeff Hardy confirmed that family members are currently taking polygraph tests.
Haleigh Cummings News Conference Feb 16: VIDEO
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...title=Haleigh Cummings News Conference Feb 16
Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/..._ground_search_for_haleigh_to_end_monday.html

WOW! What I wouldn't give to to have a TIME & PLACE for Misty's next polygraph! Wonder what THAT one would reveal>

They have only been there three weeks...guessing the landlords there do not run background checks...I wonder how many other little children live in that area and if any have complained about anyone trying to "touch" them. Soul, or Tuba, and not familiar with the other astrologers, so anyone? do the charts indicate any photography or videotaping of Haleigh? Hate to ask but, have this strange feeling that she is being photographed...or taped can the chart reveal if she is still with the perp? This is why these scumbags need to stay behind bars...they do not change their twisted desires...if anything it gets worse

Tuba, Soulscape, Kaitland and Asker. Just a thought, but would it be of any benefit if I were to find the time that GR was last seen on Feb.1 by his mother? Do y'all think it could reveal anything that might help rule him out or add more suspcion?

Photobucket doesn't give much space under each chart and sometimes the sidebar is partly unseen too. Therefore I try to condense and compact as much as I can when I subscribe the chart. Under this present horoscope, I put Neptune rising misplaces the criminal liability but intuitively knows better.

I don't think the deputies had Misty in mind when they began this morning's search. I do believe they can "break" her.

However, even in this condensed synopsis, I wrote "a fatality caused by caretaker." Did you see that? Misty is the caretaker.

Yes, Tuba, all that showed up on your chart summary.

Interesting note by Soulscape about your using Mean Node instead of True Node. I hadn't noticed. Makes a slight difference, and as Soulscape pointed out, in this case, it makes a dramatic difference. Wow.

Thank you so much, astrologers. :blowkiss:

Tuba, Soulscape, Kaitland and Asker. Just a thought, but would it be of any benefit if I were to find the time that GR was last seen on Feb.1 by his mother? Do y'all think it could reveal anything that might help rule him out or add more suspcion?

Hi Lovejac,

I don't personally think so but that is JMO. From listening to Mark Klaas over the years, I believe that LE can't really cast too wide a net until they clear the immediate family and IMO they haven't yet been able to do that. Doesn't mean LE isn't looking in other places...just that I personally would rather not muddy the astro picture up with "too much information" just yet. :smile:

Hi Lovejac,

I don't personally think so but that is JMO. From listening to Mark Klaas over the years, I believe that LE can't really cast too wide a net until they clear the immediate family and IMO they haven't yet been able to do that. Doesn't mean LE isn't looking in other places...just that I personally would rather not muddy the astro picture up with "too much information" just yet. :smile:

Thanks asker, I kind of thought I was reaching when I asked. I am just flabbergasted with how many predators were surrounding this child :eek: It makes me want to move my family to a desserted island.

Then, I'm afraid of what Soulscape said. It might not be any one of them! Scarey to say the least!!

When someone breaks into your home and steals your daughter, it must be either someone known to the family or someone unknown to the family.

This angle has been disturbing me since the onset of the case.

Once again, I must confer the 911 Call Chart, the only timed chart in our possession.

See chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/911Call021009.gif

The parents made the call (actually Misty, at Ronald's order, but we must look at them as a unit), so JUPITER, ruler of Sagittarius Rising, signifies Ron and Misty.

A known person is House 7, Gemini, ruled by MERCURY. An unknown person or secret enemy is ruled by the 12th House, Scorpio, ruled by MARS (traditional) and PLUTO (modern).

PLUTO rises, giving the first clue the perp is a stranger to the family.

Now we must look at the aspects between MARS and/or PLUTO (stranger), MERCURY (known enemy) and JUPITER (parents) and VENUS (the 5th House Child).

MERCURY (known abductor) does not aspect either JUPITER (parents) or VENUS (Haleigh), nor does MOON (always giving critical information in forensic charts).

MARS (stranger) applies conjunction to JUPITER (parents) and VENUS (Haleigh) which moves faster than MARS, separates from MARS, suggesting the stranger (MARS) is the abductor and has already taken her.

PLUTO (stranger) also separates, this time by square, from VENUS (Haleigh) and MOON applies trine PLUTO, again suggesting a stranger took the child. PLUTO also separates from Midheaven, giving another indication the stranger took her.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members