Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Soulscape for the chart. I am in agreeance with everyone else, even if this new tip/letter is bogus at least it is getting people talking and stirring up the pot.

It seems as though there sure has been a lot of letter writing (granted 2 so far) in the past few days. Makes you wonder. Either someone is trying to throw the authorities off of themselves or there may be a tad bit of truth in both of the letters so far, that no doubt could lead to help finding her even more.

Angel~ Thanks for that link about a new search for Haleigh. :)

The lady that dropped off the new tip/letter says she was just delivering it for someone, as you all know too. I can't help but to wonder if they have already asked her who it was, etc. I am guessing this lady that dropped it off had to have known *something* about the person who asked her to drop it off. She said on the news she did not know the family, etc. I don't know, I do know that if some random stranger just came up to me and asked me to drop off a letter at the newspaper, I don't think that is something I would do.
Only because, if it really is a randon stranger that asked her to do it, (not even sure it is a stranger) then I think I would be more worried and questioning why they, themselves wouldn't want to drop it off? You know what I am saying? Why didn't the person who wrote drop it off themselves? Could be also whay Soulscape saw and read in the chart that the tip was not true. Possibly someone just running their mouths or trying to take the focus off of them or just straight up lying? I don't know.

She is dressed in either hopsital or doctors office/clinic attire....could it possibly be someone she works with that asked her to do it for them?
questions, questions, I know....but I just can't see taking a letter from someone *I didn't know* and taking it to a newspaper without having questions of my own to the person about what it pertained to or what it was about. Maybe you guys already talked about this in another thread and i just missed it. point the way if I did. LOL :)

Again Soulscape, great chart. Thank you. And Angel for the link for a new search for Haleigh.
Take care. :)

question on the tip dropped to the newspaper: is there any way to tell if the tipster (while we do not know who they are) left a false tip to LE because they themselves are somehow involved in the crime against Haleigh??? (ie, telling a lie to cover the truth)????

Some people have very sick and twisted minds. In the video when the woman was interviewed she stated, "I am just the messenger." I have a theory about this woman. Even the woman that has moved into the MH where Haleigh was last seen stated in her interview that she feels closer to Haleigh now. I try not to muddy this board with things that do not pertain to forensic astrology. I have much more experience in studying human behavior than I do forensic astrology.
Thank you Soulscape for the chart.

Some new letters from Nay,Nay K.P. have been released!

Link To New Letter: Jailhouse Letter #2 Takes Us Inside Haleigh Cummings Case!! » NAY NAY 2nd LETTER small Pg. 1:
http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/27...leigh-cummings-case/nay-nay-2nd-letter-small/

Link To Above Photo : Jailhouse Letter #2 Takes Us Inside Haleigh Cummings Case!! » nay nay 2nd letter p2
http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/27...gh-cummings-case/nay-nay-2nd-letter-p2-small/

:angel:
wow! just wow! thanks for being on top of this stuff as usual Miss Angel! Hope those eyes are feeling better girl!

Hey Astros - Just saw something on Art Harris' site...something about Misty being on the phone with Ron at 8:30 pm the night Haleigh disappeared - then took off to go party. I thought the time mentioned (8:30 pm) was kind of interesting. Can you all use this bit of info? The reason I find this interesting is b/c in one of the earlier charts - I forget which Astro but it could have been Housemouse or Tuba maybe - mentioned that Haleigh actually could have been gone earlier and somebody mentioned something about arguing in the house, on the telephone or something (or am I going nuts & crosseyed with all the info). Below is the link with a snippet:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/27...es-us-inside-haleigh-cummings-case/#more-3083

The theory described in the letter Nay Nay sent her ex, Donnie Spells, also asks him to send money and reminds him of her alibi, suggests Misty took off after fighting with Ronald Cummings on the phone at 8:30 p.m., and didn’t answer his 20 odd calls until after 3 a.m. when he came home to find Haleigh missing, Misty home and she called 911.
Unquote

Something else I find intriguing is Art's interview with Greg Page in April. This set the course for pills & such to come into play. Greg states he took a lie detector test with the feds (or cops or something). I would think that given his past history, if he really did take a lie detector test and it turned out questionable, the feds would be all over him. I'm kind of wondering if his interview is factual, then again, they all seem like pretty good liars. He seems to be telling the truth to me, or at least mostly. Below is the link to the interview. The full interview is on a different site, but a snippet is also on Art's. I'm supplying both links - listen to the first link first please.

Greg Page speaks with Art Harris Interview.

http://mistycroslin.com/2009/04/08/white-boy-greg-page-speaks/

CNN HLN Jane Velez Mitchell Kudos…Thanks!
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/18/cnn-hln-jane-velez-mitchell-kudosthanks/

One more thing before I log off...Who was the s/o that lived with Tommy & Lindsy? Was it Sapp or Snodgrass? I've read that it could have been Timmy & Chelsea and that person would have been Sapp. I'm wondering if this is false info. I thought one of the DS's lived with Tommy & Lindsy. Since Tommy stated he was at the trailer the night of Haleigh's disappearance, I'm wondering if a chart could show some sort of connection with Tommy & whichever DS...or am I off on a goosechase again? Trust me, I don't mean to make more work for you all...I'm just speculating & trying to help.

I am also wondering if the PCSO is rounding everyone up to put pressure on Misty, making false accusations, etc. Could that be one of the reasons they were so mad that the letters from NayNay became public? Or, could they be "pretending" to be mad, b/c wouldn't they need Misty to "know" about the letter if they are indeed doing all of this to "put the pressure on her"? Hope I didn't confuse you all...hopefully somebody will get what I'm trying to say...good gosh...:)

Your memory about the original charts is correct, Jersey Girl. As to a new horoscope for 8:30 p.m. on Feb. 9, if there was a real ding dong between Ron & Misty at that time, it would qualify as an event. If she simply turned off the phone then, that would not be an event. But I believe that's when they quarreled.

Your memory about the original charts is correct, Jersey Girl. As to a new horoscope for 8:30 p.m. on Feb. 9, if there was a real ding dong between Ron & Misty at that time, it would qualify as an event. If she simply turned off the phone then, that would not be an event. But I believe that's when they quarreled.

Wow! Thank you, Tuba. Ok, so would you be able to do an event chart based on the 8:30 pm time given on Art's site...or do I need to get it verified first? If so, how do I go about verifying it? To the best of my knowledge, Ron's & Misty's phone records haven't been made public...yet...or have they? I still have Amber in the back of my head. Didn't she and Misty have an altercation that night? Since the charts show the probability of a "pervert" taking Haleigh, I wonder if Amber could have been involved and if a "pervert" happened to be an acquaintance of hers. It's a long shot...I know...but something that popped into my head so thought I'd mention it.

Also, I went through my old notes. I have DS as "staying" with Tommy & Lindsy previously. Unfortunately I don't have the full name, but I did add the DS when we started investigating Sapp. That could be circumstantial. Do we have proof that either one lived with them...or no? I'll go through the old threads tomorrow morning. Have to go to bed...big long day tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a nice night...sleep well...and hope Haleigh's found soon!

OMG, I can't believe I had to log back on! I just thought of something. Why in the world is NayNay talking about income tax and claiming Destiny? Surely her "mama" filed her income tax by now...right? Why would NayNay mention income tax...go so far as saying Destiny's social security card & birth certificate are needed (or whatever) and that Donnie doesn't get income tax (or something)? Is she bribing her mom in a round about way by saying she'll let her claim Destiny on income tax, so maybe her mom will send her some money? Does that seem weird? Does it even factor in, or is it just "beside the point"? I find it odd that she's asking her mom to ask Donnie where her wallet & purse are. Why wouldn't she know where it is...and why would she need her wallet? She's in JAIL. How much money could possibly be in her wallet? Lord have mercy!

Jgirl, I think that she was trying to keep Destiny's birthdaddy from getting any bucks from her (birth father taking the bc and trying to claim her on taxes)... not sure but that was how I read it.

Sick eh?

oh.. and she also says to get her a car... okay.. right on that NAYNAY (sorry for the tone from nurse..)

I've been up for hours working on my computer, so I hooked up my laptop while pc was running maintenance, listened to Art Harris and White Bog Greg, and read NayNay's letter. :crazy: How many people does that gal know who are in jail? She tells her mom this one will be getting out and that one is getting out. I took that to mean they were in jail, too. Every time she mentioned Destiny, I thought of my cat. :smile:

Stupid me, I had to look up "roxy" pills on the web. I had no idea what he was talking about and couldn't hear what he said when Art asked him about roxy. I'm learning so much from these cases! :eek:

NayNay's letters sound an awful lot like she's reminding people of her "alibi". Interesting how she goes into such detail and then says, I wasn't with them that night. :waitasec: How much does she think her mother is going to get in her tax refund? Buy me a car, send me money, take care of Destiny........ :waitasec:

I'm with you, JerseyGirl, it's highly suspicious. I'm going to run a chart for 8:30PM but I probably will have no idea what I'm looking at. :cry:

Soulscape,
Great work as usual. It has been reported now in the Orlando news that the scrubs lady's tip was definately a FALSE LEAD!!!! Chart was 100% correct!

Has anyone looked at this Joe (psycho) guy yet? Is it worth digging up his info?

Has anyone asked for a chart on Oxxxxxx Txxxxx?
He and wife (Autumn) showed up for the first shearches.
His picture has been in the first week video's.
Then 'O' seemed to disappear after a fight (over money)
Did they work together at PDM?
Do they have a secret? (at work on alibi)? 2/9/09
I'm searching for birthdates etc.
On RC chart would it turn up anything as a work secret?
Thank you so much for all you do for us!

from the list of links below may I ask if we ever looked at a missing RSO In his mid 20's named C.E. Reynolds ......

also was curious that I thought I read a chart….but for the life of me I can't find the chart ….
that it was/is possible the perp may be a SO Not a RSO?

And that he could be or work as a possible some sort of job possible associated to a position like DCF???

If that is correct have we ever looked at ? ....Jxxxx Sxxxxx father....

if this isn’t suppose to be asked/posted here
Please move or delete and I completely understand....

want to follow the rules
Thank you in advance
Kindest regards,

from the list of links below may I ask if we ever looked at a missing RSO In his mid 20's named C.E. Reynolds ......

also was curious that I thought I read a chart….but for the life of me I can't find the chart ….
that it was/is possible the perp may be a SO Not a RSO?

As for a sexual pervert being involved in Haleigh's disappearance, you might go back to the first few charts listed in post #1 of this thread where that possibility is discussed.

And that he could be or work as a possible some sort of job possible associated to a position like DCF???

If that is correct have we ever looked at ? ....Jxxxx Sxxxxx father....

if this isn’t suppose to be asked/posted here
Please move or delete and I completely understand....

want to follow the rules
Thank you in advance
Kindest regards,

As we all know, there are Sex Offenders around who just haven't been busted yet, therefore, they would not fall into the public category of RSO.

We avoid posting names of people who are not main characters noted by Law Enforcement or RSO's. We need to respect the privacy of those who are not exploited in the news or noted by LE.

If I'm not mistaken early on, some members discussed that person's name ( employee of DCF???-can't remember exactly) but was dismissed as not being involved. Not to mention, LE has done MUCH communication w/DCF and if someone was of interest there or had a family member that may have known the main players, they too were dismissed.

ETA: we did look at an RSO /Reynolds ( not sure if it was C.E. or E. first initials)

Has anyone asked for a chart on OXXX TXXX?
He and wife (Autumn) showed up for the first shearches.
His picture has been in the first week video's.
Then 'O' seemed to disappear after a fight (over money)
Did they work together at PDM?
Do they have a secret? (at work on alibi)? 2/9/09
I'm searching for birthdates etc.
On RC chart would it turn up anything as a work secret?
Thank you so much for all you do for us!

Have *advertiser censored*'d out the name of the party you listed. All because someone happens to be in a video background or had a disagreement w/RC, does not qualify them as a party that needs to be investigated. Of course, LE may have questioned that person when the incident happen, but their name was not brought up in the news or by LE.

Unless you can provide us with an article quoting LE saying they were questioning that person, it's unlikely we would do a chart on him.

No, Ron Cummings work place is not a flash point in the charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5