Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a chart updated on Misty and the trouble of being mugged and hit??
wonder if it shows anything useful in Haleigh's case???

IMO: Without doing a chart, we see another confirmation MC is a troubled self destructive being who enjoys living in a drug induced state.
She was serving her immature self that day:furious:, not little Haleigh.

Misty has the exact square of Venus in Scorpio to Saturn in Aquarius (where Mars was when Haleigh vanished). That square has been discussed on this thread; suffice it to say it hardens her in relating to little girls. Now Mars has come into opposition with that Saturn and square with that Venus in Misty's chart and it is precise today and tomorrow, 3° - 3° - 3°. Her attitude now meets with greater resistance and more obstacles than ever before. On Monday, the Sun and the Moon move in to pile on. Sun will conjoin her Venus, Moon will conjoin her Saturn. Not a favorable period for her in any regard and her natal Moon was hit by the wobble. As to her addiction, that is more of a steady influence that began early and continues.

Didn't want anyone to miss this article as well as there is a Timestamp on the fax!

Misty Cummings New 911 Call: Robbed When Drug Deal Went Bad?
Wednesday, October 21st, 2009 at 5:31 pm
<snipped>
The Bald Truth has obtained a copy of the new 911 call Misty Cummings made to police Monday night, Oct. 18, after she was robbed and injured fighting off three unidentified men she says yanked her out of a car and stole her purse, along with purses of two other young women she was with.

Fax Timestamped: 10/21/09 11:05AM
Palatka Police Report on Misty Cummings
http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Misty-Palatka-Police-report-10-19.TIF

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2skmuKEwVM"]YouTube - Misty Cummings' New 911 Call![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQs6crHTsAc"]YouTube - Misty Cummings Road Rage - The 911 Call[/ame]

Article:
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/21...all-robbed-when-drug-deal-went-bad/#more-3277

:angel:

Tuba,
Has Sapp been ruled out? The following is an excerpt from someone's statement I found very interesting. The original statement is much longer.

Donald Lee Sapp. Convicted sex offender who likes little girls HaLeigh’s age and up. Recently arrested and jailed for trying to “connect” with a 13 yr. old girl he met on the internet. Not only is he related to Crystal (by marriage), he is also related to Misty (down the chain). He had the perfect opportunity (he was staying with Misty’s brother and SIL long enough to learn the habits of Misty and others around there)he knew she would be gone and maybe at her brother’s, he had time to go in and get HaLeigh unnoticed.

I well remember that housemouse did Mr. Sapp's chart, so it is in our back thread on Haleigh. It might even be in #1.

Tuba,
Has Sapp been ruled out? The following is an excerpt from someone's statement I found very interesting. The original statement is much longer.

Donald Lee Sapp. Convicted sex offender who likes little girls HaLeigh’s age and up. Recently arrested and jailed for trying to “connect” with a 13 yr. old girl he met on the internet. Not only is he related to Crystal (by marriage), he is also related to Misty (down the chain). He had the perfect opportunity (he was staying with Misty’s brother and SIL long enough to learn the habits of Misty and others around there)he knew she would be gone and maybe at her brother’s, he had time to go in and get HaLeigh unnoticed.

I'd love to see that Original statement. Where can I find it? TIA

I don't know about the statement, lurkeyloo, but of course, there was discussion at the time Sapp's chart was done, regarding him. If you or anyone wants to read that, it can be found in Thread #1 at p.30 and 31.

I have great respect for the Forensic Astrology forum. The original statement is very long and informative. That is why I did not post all of it here. She states she made a report to PCSO, FDLE and the FBI. She adds that she is unaware if her report has been investigated. Because I do have great respect for the work that is done here, I will wait for Tuba, Housemouse, SoulScape and FifthEssence to advise me about sharing the full length, original statement. Be patient.

I have great respect for the Forensic Astrology forum. The original statement is very long and informative. That is why I did not post all of it here. She states she made a report to PCSO, FDLE and the FBI. She adds that she is unaware if her report has been investigated. Because I do have great respect for the work that is done here, I will wait for Tuba, Housemouse, SoulScape and FifthEssence to advise me about sharing the full length, original statement. Be patient.

Before we can say it's okay to post someone's statement, there are some things you need to keep in mind regarding WS Terms of Service(TOS).

*** We do not copy and paste posts, commentaries, opinions or rumors from other sites, boards or comments found on news sites posted by visitors.

***If you would like to bring attention to an article written by a reporter from a professional news site, go ahead and post the link and include a few lines of the text.

May I suggest you go to Post #1 of this thread; you'll see we've listed the pertinent charts of the main players & extended associates in the case including many discussions relating to their respective charts. If you scroll about 3/4 of the way down, you'll find several links associated with him.

I can assure you, LE looked at the Sex Offenders in the county which would include those offenders that have had contact or association of some sort w/ all 3 sides of the familes.
You said, this person making a 'statement' said she contacted all the Law Enforcement agencies involved, so rest assured, they have taken a look at him, they just don't respond to tips or report back to whoever what their investigations reveal. Until they make a public announcement saying someone is 'ruled out', all parties remain of interest to them.

You'll note throughout our Haleigh threads, the Astros find the perp is someone known to or assocated w/the families or friends in the near neighborhoods, not a stranger.

You are welcome :) to post and interact here, we just have to keep in stride w/the Terms of Service.

I see that Karma is starting to rear its ugly head in Misty's direction, and its about time to. First her friends get arrested, then her brother then her mother, then Ron divorces her, now she gets robbed. I wonder if she knows that this will continue until she tells the truth. Misty might fair better taking her chances with police than taking on karma.

I doubt any tangible forensic evidence will ever be discovered. Furthermore, I do not anticipate a confession. It is very sad.

I notice a chart was done on Teresa, Ron , Misty and GGM but I see none on members of crystal's side except her . I am interested in Chad Griffis, Johnny Sheffield and Marie griffis were they done and i am missing them? Being that Crystal just got contempt of court papers and a ongoing custody issues.

I notice a chart was done on Teresa, Ron , Misty and GGM but I see none on members of crystal's side except her . I am interested in Chad Griffis, Johnny Sheffield and Marie griffis were they done and i am missing them? Being that Crystal just got contempt of court papers and a ongoing custody issues.

No, we have not posted their charts. If and when LE revisits them regarding the disappearance of Haleigh and it's made public, we will reconsider.

*NOTE: Reminder For Tonight!

The video you've never seen - Exposing the search for Haleigh. -- Tonight on Action News, after the Mentalist on CBS47
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/default.aspx

:angel:

I hope they add it as a video to their website since it's a local news station and not national. I'm interested even though I don't live in Florida.

Thanks for the headsup, Angel.

I must have missed that, but what contempt of court papers are you referring to? Is this in reference to custody issues of her son?

I just went through the charts I did on Crystal's family and they seemed too far off the mark to be associated with the disappearance of Haleigh, imo. Why would Misty be covering for any of them? True, she's covering for herself, certainly, and by not spilling what she knows, she covering for other possible suspects. The folks in PCSO must have the restraint of saints with this one. :furious: I, on the other hand, would have probably beat her senseless by now, not that it would help.

What always strikes me in this case is how young the grandparents and great-grandparents are. Most are younger than me and I don't even have grandchildren, let alone great-grandchildren!

No, we have not posted their charts. If and when LE revisits them regarding the disappearance of Haleigh and it's made public, we will reconsider.

I totally understand that but since the GGM and Mother of Ron was done and never subject to Le i just in my opinion why can't we see what they said about them also? Thanks for answering right away, may shed some light is all i was wanting to know.

The policy of this forum is not to pick apart the private information of the relatives of the victim unless those people are part of a serious LE investigation, in other words, they have to be serious suspects.

I looked over a few of the charts I've done privately, and the links aren't as dominant with the people you are asking about as they are with some others whose charts have been posted in this forum.

Does that make sense now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member