Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole family can't seem to stay out of trouble EVER!!! :furious:
It makes me sad to know what Haleigh & her little brother have gone through being around all of them.

I wish that Haleigh would be found & those responsible pay for whatever has happened to her. Poor little angel still out there somewhere & deserves justice. :cry:

I sure hope that DCS checks on her little brother well being, before he is added to the way too long of missing & possibly abused little ones. :(

It breaks my heart that so many in his family are all in & out of jail every few weeks. May the angels & the Lord above protect him!

Haleigh's Dad, Ex-Stepmom Have Run-Ins With Law
Posted: 11:26 am EST December 31, 2009
Updated: 11:42 am EST December 31, 2009
<snipped>
The father and former stepmother of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings have had more run-ins with the law, but this time Misty Cummings is the victim.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says Misty reported she has been receiving threatening and harassing phone calls.

Also, in a separate incident, Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon in a road rage incident. :shakehead:

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/22098522/detail.html

&

More info & timestamps noted at this link
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6012086.php

:angel:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4622054&postcount=595"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
One of the terrific Scanner listeners says the incident was EST right before 9:58pm.
I hope this timing helps with any charts.

This question was asked of me, IIRC it was mentioned in the early days, but for the life of me I cannot find it now.
"Do you know/recall in what direction it was thought that her remains would be found in relation to the Green Lane addy?"
Thanks so much!

Just posting to let the astro's know that I try to read here at least weekly. I don't read on the other boards on this site. If I do it's very seldom.

I remember that one of our Astro's said that we should see some activity with Haleigh's case this month, on or around the 10th? (IIRC?).

I am watching closely because I know that our Astro's have never been wrong.

Thank you!

Actually, Niceville is on the coast near Ft. Walton Beach...closer to the Alabama, Mississippi borders.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...0.883369,-85.583496&spn=4.411894,9.876709&z=7
Link to pic of storage container with some contents showing http://www.nwfdailynews.com/sections/article/gallery/?pic=1&id=23412

passionflower
http://www.nwfdailynews.com/sections...pic=1&id=23412

we have a thread on this........body found behind a hospital Niceville, Fla.
Skeleton a storage container, blanket, sheet?
near GA border, where did TN live with bf???
Didn't a relative drive away that time period to GA? TN?

Oh my this just gave me chills. I was reading one of Misty's cousins my-space a few days ago and there was mention of him being in Savanna sometime in 09 before or around Aug, since that is when the comment was left about him being there. It was left in a message and the first thing that came to mind was if maybe that is the route taken to hide/dispose of Haleigh but didn't know where to bring it up.

Have these remains been identified yet?

Oh my this just gave me chills. I was reading one of Misty's cousins my-space a few days ago and there was mention of him being in Savanna sometime in 09 before or around Aug, since that is when the comment was left about him being there. It was left in a message and the first thing that came to mind was if maybe that is the route taken to hide/dispose of Haleigh but didn't know where to bring it up.

Have these remains been identified yet?

yes, a transiet person, homeless and IIRC, ID'd man.

In this post it is mentioned that we may have resolution with finding Haleigh around Jan 10, 2010....can anyone tell us if the charts are still saying this? Since that date is just around the corner I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Thanks in advance
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3891382&postcount=619"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3[/ame]

I don't normally watch NBC during the morning hours but today I have it on. This morning Andrea Lyon, Casey Anthony's death penalty attorney was on the Today show. Now, Haleigh Cummings' father is on the Maury Povich show, crying the way he usually does when he's not fighting with someone. Maybe someone will see this episode and know something about Haleigh, and give LE some useful information. This show may be a rerun since he referred to Jaycee Dugard as being found "weeks ago". No matter, even a rerun could call attention to Haleigh's plight.

All I can say is the people on Maury's show make a huge production of crying. It seems fake to see so many people acting like that, one after another. And the audience! Such drama. So many moans and groans. Goodness. I don't believe I've ever watched his show before. It's like the outrageousness of the Jerry Springer show but with tears.

Ronald and his mother were on the show, Teresa did her share of crying. It was taped about 4 or 5 months ago because they said she's been missing 7-8 months. No mention of Ron marrying the negligent babysitter who should have been taking care of her.

I never post...but just had to let you all know am waiting with baited breath for news on this case. It's time for Haleigh to be found. Am hoping the predictions here will be accurate for Haleigh.

In this post it is mentioned that we may have resolution with finding Haleigh around Jan 10, 2010....can anyone tell us if the charts are still saying this? Since that date is just around the corner I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Thanks in advance
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Yes, wasalurker, once the charts forecast something, that is sustained, it does not change. Of course, there needs to be active searching and detection. Otherwise, it is a miracle, coincidence or luck that something is uncovered. The chart is talking about results, not miracles. Results come from effort.

Thank you for keeping Haleigh in your heart.

Yes, wasalurker, once the charts forecast something, that is sustained, it does not change. Of course, there needs to be active searching and detection. Otherwise, it is a miracle, coincidence or luck that something is uncovered. The chart is talking about results, not miracles. Results come from effort.

Respectfully Tuba, is there any possibility that the charts could be off a tad? I love this forum, but I really am holding out hope that Haleigh is alive and safe, I don't want tomorrow to arrive. Maybe a date is incorrect, or a time isn't right.

I apologise if I've offended you and/or other astrolger's, that was not my intent, I just want Haleigh to be returned home safely and alive.

Thank you all for all the work you do, I'm in awe of you all.

Respectfully Tuba, is there any possibility that the charts could be off a tad? I love this forum, but I really am holding out hope that Haleigh is alive and safe, I don't want tomorrow to arrive. Maybe a date is incorrect, or a time isn't right.

I apologise if I've offended you and/or other astrologer's, that was not my intent, I just want Haleigh to be returned home safely and alive.

Thank you all for all the work you do, I'm in awe of you all.

I know that you were not addressing me Frost but Tuba, however I just wanted to say that first astrology is not a predictor of the future and to look at it as suchcould be disappointing. Astrology is a tool, the best way that I have heard it explained is like this, a meterologist can look at the forcast and see that conditions are right for a tornado or blizzard or whatever to occur, but it does not mean that it will. Here in Alabama they were predicting snow all week but we wound up just seeing flurries, we were suppose to get two inches. It does not make the meterologist wrong.... Usually the astrologers are correct and they have a damn good record, however astrology is still just a tool. Until Haliegh and the rest here are found always have faith they will be found safe and alive.

Just my two cents.

I didn't take the January 10th date as exact. I've always understood it more as a starting point. Maybe something on that date triggers the eventual finding of Haleigh. See? Maybe someone started looking over the case notes during a break, or a search party is being organized, or something happens around the 10th that allows the investigation to move forward, and eventually she is found. Could someone have been arrested who comes forward with-off-the-wall testimony he doesn't know is a clue in Haleigh's case?

My thought is that something on or around the 10th leads to the eventual find. As with many things in this and other cases, we're not privy to everything that goes on until there is concrete proof - an arrest, a charge, a discovery.

Hang in there, Folks!

Let's review the information from last February. We discarded the times given by Misty. They were approximations and not consistent (such as the bedtimes as Last Seen). We were more than grateful to have an accurate logging of the 3:27 a.m. call to the sheriff's office. In that very well timed precise chart, we have the ruler of House 12 in an angle, House 1. This portends that the secrets attached to the disappearance of Haleigh and to any abuse or harm would emerge into the open. We have a stacked and intercepted House 2, showing extreme self-protection on the part of the caretaker, Misty. Due to the intercept, we know there was and is deception and the polygraphs confirm that. There is one planet in that House which is not intercepted, Mercury and Mercury will be exactly eclipsed on January 15. This pertains to the caretaker herself.

Are we satisfied that the secrets surrounding this crime have come into open view? No, we are not. However, many have talked or written. The letter to the St. Augustine newspaper, the jail notes, plus rumors that entered media from people in the neighborhood. One that interests me is the word by letter that Haleigh was placed close to the house and well. This fits what all the astrologers noticed straigt away~Venus ruling the child is at the front door to the mobile. The degree of homicide is on the front door. This means that initially, she was right outside. Traveling Moon in House 9 in Sign of caretaker changed that. There was a removal to a distance. Moon rules House 8 of the dead & investigations. Moon will trine the secrets which are revealed. That is in a very short amount of time, so some of the chatter about this crime was true. And despite the sealed lips of Misty, facts came out into the open. We also have the scratched van and the missing blanket inside that van.

The Moon in House 9 (where matters lose impetus) makes a quincunx to Venus, Haleigh, in ten months, and this brings us to date. When the Moon, 1:41 Virgo, does that she also makes a quincunx to Mars and that forms a Y or YOD. The problem with this YOD is that the Moon is considered too slight a planet, too weak a force, to make the stem of a Y. However, every Y has a reaction point, directly opposite its stem and that reaction point happens to be Uranus in Haleigh's natal chart. The Sun will be there on 19 & 20 February, 2010 but the Moon will be there on January 18 & 19, following that eclipse on caretaker Mercury January 15.

Yes, the Moon in House 9 always means the matter loses impetus or "steam" and yes, the Moon is weak as a stem. But we do have facts to work with, although a discriminating hand has to sort them out and we do have a powerful reaction point furnished by Haleigh. I'm not sure how to be clearer about the necessity for effort in order to produce results. See post on page 15, just behind this one, #371.

So if LE is actively working on Haleigh's case then something may come to light soon, but if not they may miss the small window of time in which information could be had?

If LE is actively working on the case, and doing searches, whether on the ground or by intelligence, this is the time for results. There is no small window, however. This period is excellent but is definitely not the only moment.

If LE is actively working on the case, and doing searches, whether on the ground or by intelligence, this is the time for results. There is no small window, however. This period is excellent but is definitely not the only moment.

This makes sense because now is the time to look for her with the freezing temps down there. Any growth is probably lying on the ground from the frost making objects once hidden more visible. Let's hope and pray that this weather brings her home.

Oops. I see an earlier poster came to the same conclusion I did. Let's hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo