Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your posts are great and full of valuable information, you should come to this forum more often! :)

Thanks Static, I love this thread and will contribute as often as I can. Our astros are amazing!

Thankyou so much for your hard work.
I wish I could help, basically just a lurker here.
I pray today they find something to help this case.
IMO, I am so afraid it will be dear Haleigh's little body.
I hope I am wrong...........

I would like to see a Jupiter/Uranus contact to be optimistic about a "find" today.

But, I hope Soulscape is right.

Here is a larger aspectarian. Haleigh is across the top, and today's search is down the left side

09.jpg

GREAT input everyone! The photos and maps make things so much clearer. You guys are fantastic. Thank you! :blowkiss:

Here's a question/thought -- Since Loucakis lives in such close proximity to Haleigh, or where she may have been, I wonder if all that area (2 connected trailer parks) falls within his 'home zone' for his GPS surveillance. How big is his 'home zone'? That's what bothers me. What do you think?

ETA - The charts are wonderful - thank you so much Soul! I hope they find her today, that would be faaaantastic! :)

There is also an SO who lives just off of Buffalo Ridge named Winch. He's 2.3 mi from the bus stop. This RSO Richard Scott Winch residing at 217 Baker Rd, Satsuma is said to be Lindsy Collins Croslin's first cousin, once removed.
winch.jpg

Soulscape & Housemouse, plus all other Astro's...I informed you about Sapp's moving awhile ago. I even supplied a map showing how close it is with a possible path. I also mentioned something to HM about some unsavory happenings involving Sapp and the person's trailer he moved into. I also said something about Johns. Some of these people have some kind of link with each other as far as prior surnames shared in their families. Griffis, as well as Johns, are common names throughout all. Sapp comes up, also, when I'm researching friends that are common amongst their families. This is indeed why I asked if a tri-wheel could be done involving Sapp, Johns, and Haleigh to see if somehow they are all connected or cross over each other in a bad way. I had to take a step back yesterday b/c I thought you all thought I was making work hard on you. I was indeed trying to help and think that it is imperatively significant. I also think it's crazy that LE isn't releasing some of this info that they obviously have to have. If I myself am a civilian and I'm finding these things, then they have to be finding them also. This is why I ask, also, if they share family members in LE. Johns and Griffis are in abundance in that area of Florida. I'm finding that there might be highly questionable circumstances surrounding that fact. This is long so I'm cutting it short right now. I am in awe of all of your abilities. Please take into consideration my 2 posts from a couple of nights ago. I'm sorry you all thought I was creating more work for you...but something's wrong here. Somebody very well could have been a lookout...I think it was you, Soulscape, that maybe suggested that. I happen to think it was somebody other than Misty. She's just not adding up to me. Ok, I'm taking a step away now. Hope you all can do something with this. Everyone is aware that NMG's maiden name is Johns...right?

This is a map of JOHNS to the villas
http://maps.live.com/#JnJ0cD1wb3Mub...lMmMrRkwrMzIxODktMjczOV9fX2VfJnJ0b3A9MCU3ZTA=

if someone could put up the pic on the site I would be very grateful thanks!http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=29.575379~-81.672513&style=r&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&rtp=.29.5742710282226_-81.6749598651234_212%20Monroe%20Ave%2C%20Satsuma%2C%20FL%2032189-2826__~.29.5771739911895_-81.6715139391927_239%20E%20Buffalo%20Bluff%20Rd%2C%20Satsuma%2C%20FL%2032189-2739__&rtop=0~0~0&encType=1

GREAT input everyone! The photos and maps make things so much clearer. You guys are fantastic. Thank you! :blowkiss:

Here's a question/thought -- Since Loucakis lives in such close proximity to Haleigh, or where she may have been, I wonder if all that area (2 connected trailer parks) falls within his 'home zone' for his GPS surveillance. How big is his 'home zone'? That's what bothers me. What do you think?

ETA - The charts are wonderful - thank you so much Soul! I hope they find her today, that would be faaaantastic! :)

BECKAROOZIE, good question..."what IS the home zone"
As discussed previously, SOULSCAPE had him & Sapp at the top of the list. Sadly, many of these SO have common astrological aspects which is disheartening.
It is strange that a PREDATORw/GPS would so BOLDLY go outside of the zone in light of this kidnapping...this is a small town, everyone talks, and it appears half the population there is somehow 'related'. LE was swarming the neighborhood, and he still took that chance. It was reported, the area he had visited 'outside' the zone, suppossedly was checked my LE.

We cannot rule out a perp who has been under the radar, not busted YET for molestation.

The Last Seen chart(s) indicate 'near neighborhood', friends, friends of friends, someone they may know.

I wonder if we can get a time and date for when Loucakis went outside the zone? IIRC it was a Wed. I also wonder if LE took the dogs to re-search where Loucakis went?

I'm thinking something is up and LE has gotten a tip from somewhere, whether it be MC from the last questioning or Loucakis, who, I believe, is still in custody.

And I'm praying Soulscape is right today also.

Salem

Here's an article that gives a little info on Loucakis: http://www.wftv.com/news/18752473/detail.html

Snip ~ "We did go back on the evening that Haleigh disappeared and looked at the monitoring and he was within his home zone," Hardy said.

Hardy said Loucakis was arrested Wednesday night after violating the restrictions of his "home zone." Loucakis is under GPS monitoring and law enforcement was informed that he was not at his own home during the 10:00pm-6:00am curfew window as required. Hardy said they do know where he was, due to the GPS monitor, and they plan to do a precautionary search of that area.

My bold. I'm not even sure this makes sense. The article was originally written 2/19/09 and updated 2/20/09 at 6:48 am. The way I read it, Loucakis was out of his home zone 2/17/09 and arrested on Wed. 2/18/09. This is a week after Haliegh went missing.

I'm not sure this helps with anything. It would be very helpful to know what the "home zone" is and how far it extends.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member