Forensic Astrology - KRISTI CORNWELL missing 8/11/09 GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i wish I did have something to add. I will be talking with friends this weekend and we will be reviewing what we know. If something of interest comes up i'll be sure and post. Thank you so much!

Search for missing Ga. woman called off indefinitely
Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2009
<snipped>
Two weeks have passed since a Georgia woman was reportedly abducted. Following a segment on "America&#8217;s Most Wanted" about her disappearance, authorities received a tip directing them to Cleveland County.

But after two days, authorities called off a local search indefinitely, according to Cleveland County Sheriff's Lt. Joel Shores.

Connection
The U.S. Marshals Office does not know of any connection between Cornwell and Kings Mountain, Kellner said.

Cornwell&#8217;s abduction was profiled on the television show, "America&#8217;s Most Wanted" Saturday night.

A tipster called the show and told officials "the area off Baltic Road in Kings Mountain, North Carolina" would be a good place to search.

Although the tip was vague, officials responded to the lead.

&#8216;I couldn&#8217;t believe it&#8217;
Jerry Chapman said he didn&#8217;t know what had happened Sunday when he pulled into his driveway.

"My yard was slam full with people," Chapman said. "I couldn&#8217;t believe it."

Chapman and his family own about 72 acres surrounding the Baltic Road area. His home faces an open field that backs up to a creek on the western side of the property where officials searched Monday.

Chapman said people do come through the neighborhood a lot, but he has never seen anything suspicious.

"A lot of people come in and turn around and come back out," Chapman said.

Hopeful
Chapman said he doesn&#8217;t believe Cornwell will be found in the area. "There is always a chance, but doubtful," he said.

Elsewhere, investigators began interviewing 180 sex offenders in Tennessee and have also interviewed 30 sex offenders in Cherokee County, N.C., and 150 sex offenders in four counties in Georgia.

The FBI has joined the search recently as well. Cornwell has been searched for in Tennessee.

Authorities are following up on hundreds of tips and leads have been bolstered by national media attention.

Cornwell&#8217;s family announced a $50,000 reward on Saturday. Cornwell, the mother of a 15-year-old son, last worked as a probation officer in 2002.

Article:
http://www.shelbystar.com/news/woman-41250-continues-kings.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boyfriend of missing woman pleads for her safe return
10:33 AM EDT on Tuesday, August 25, 2009
<snipped>
It's been 13 days since police say she was abducted. Now, Cornwell's boyfriend, Douglas Davis, is pleading for her safe return.

"The first few days, I was in a daze," Davis said.

The two haven't known each other long.

Davis says he met Cornwell several weeks ago on a Christian Web site, fell in love and had recently been making plans to get married.

He says he was on the phone with her and heard everything that happened the moment she was abducted.

Davis says he called 911, but because he was 2 1/2 away, his call never got to the right place.

So he called Cornwell's mother and she called 911.

"The next phone call could be the one we're waiting on," Davis said. "We're certainly believing that she's still alive."

And he has a message to whoever abducted her.

"Just have mercy and let her go," Davis said. "Let this ordeal be over."

NewsChannel 36 tried to get in touch with her family, but because of a gag order by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, they are not speaking to the media.

VIDEO: Boyfriend of missing woman pleads for her safe return
http://www.wcnc.com/video/?nvid=392125&shu=1

Article:
http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/stories/wcnc-082409-mrn-missingwoman.112df09d2.html

:angel:

Faith helps family of missing Blairsville woman
Kristi Cornwell never strayed far from her mountain home and family in Blairsville.
9:50 p.m. Tuesday, August 25, 2009
<snipped>
Her mother never would have expected her to vanish.

&#8220;I don&#8217;t know why anyone would target her &#8212; I just don&#8217;t understand that,&#8221; said Jo Ann Cornwell, 60. &#8220;I can&#8217;t believe it would happen in our community. We&#8217;ve always thought it was a pretty safe place to live.&#8221;

While the North Carolina tip didn&#8217;t pan out, Keith Hogsed, a cousin and family spokesman, said it was better than no tips at all. &#8220;We are just happy that there are leads that investigators can pursue,&#8221; he said. &#8220;If there weren&#8217;t things coming in, we would just be sitting here.&#8221;

As days grow into weeks the waiting is more nerve-wracking, with high anger plunging to deep sadness, Hogsed said.

&#8220;Added on top of that is the exhaustion of doing everything one can to help with the search,&#8221; he said. &#8220;When you lay down and try to rest you have all these things going through your head so it&#8217;s really difficult.&#8221;

The GBI has ruled out Davis and Cornwell&#8217;s ex-husbands as suspects, said GBI spokesman John Bankhead. Investigators interviewed sex offenders and checked into convicts Cornwell supervised as a probation officer but found no leads, Bankhead said.

As of Tuesday, GBI spokesman Bankhead said, agents were still doing interviews and continued to believe Cornwell was grabbed by a stranger familiar with the area, if not known to her.

&#8220;We&#8217;re prioritizing our tips now and going with the most reliable ones,&#8221; he said. &#8220;Nothing has panned out but we do have leads to follow.&#8221;

Article:
http://www.ajc.com/news/faith-helps-family-of-123729.html

Does anyone know if it was determined that she in fact did not say "don't tase me", not "don't take me"?

No Gilsta, that is pure speculation.

Thank you Knox. The "don't take me" just doesn't make any sense. I was just going through the "t's" with a southern accent and considering her profession, it just seemed more logical and I needed some clarification and your response is much appreciated. Do the charts show the possibility of some type of law enforcement involved or the extent of such? Can her chart give us an idea of the time her emotions hit the roof, so to speak, can the chart show some type of range of emotion going from bad to complete and total fear? The body's natural reaction is to protect/defend itself, does her chart show her emotional change toward aggression, her defense, even though she was the looser?
Thanks, I'm trying to get a better handle on the times.

Looking at Soulscape's posted charts
4. The MOON, Kristi's co-ruler and Event timer, at 28 Aries is peregrine and Void of Course. Having no Essential Dignity, MOON suggests Kristi was unable to deal effectively with the sudden assault upon her body (URANUS in 1st House). While not a 'traditional' aspect, MOON applies sesquiquadrate MERCURY the perp(s), a most stressful aspect. MOON also applies sextile HADES (opportunity for death) and squares the NODES.
it very clearly shows Krisit was unable to defend herself against the sudden assault. Was her first recognition of the perps in the car a familar one? Did she fail because she had been assaulted by this person before, i.e. boyfriend/ex husband/ and "gave in" to the fight expecting a "beating" but not to be killed, or did she "fight for her life"?
Soulscape has said 8. LILITH the Asteroid of Revenge & Retribution (not shown) at 06 Libra is parallel the MOON (Kristi's co-ruler), semisquare MARS (vehicles), semisquare SATURN (classic significator of death and co-perp in the instant chart) and EXACTLY 00:00 semisquare the VERTEX (fate). This strongly suggests the perps knew Kristi and were acting out of revenge and retaliation.
Women talk to other women, men talk as well, there is more secrecy going on here, perhaps someone else also fears retribution. One thing that is noticeable on an empty road is a vehicle, even the movement of a tiny rabbit would stand out. To get to point c, you still have to go through/cross a and b, Someone else knows/has seen the perps' vehicle within that range and is not coming forward maybe because of who the perps are.

Gilsta, your posts are very astute and provide very well thought out scenario's. I had not thought of the accent as it relates to "don't take me". I said the words out loud in my best southern accent, the a is drawn out and the s in tase or the k in take could sound very similar, especially in a frantic state, as she was sure to be by that point.

I feel the perp had the element of surprise on his side, if you are not on guard, as I suspect she wasn't, this worked to the perp's advantage. In her conversation with DD, she was not alarmed when she mentioned a car was approaching, I need to step off the road, it was just a comment. Add to that her injury (tailbone/back either could limit your ability to move/react quickly) the unconfirmed fact she may have been wearing thongs and the fact there may have been two abductors. In my mind's eye I see all of the above working against her and may have been the reason she did not or was not able to take advantage of the use of her cell phone to shout out a detail which would have identified who took her.

I am waiting for additional details (if any can be revealed) from the charts too, but there is a case right now involving a missing child which is on the verge (hopefully) of breaking wide open ... The Astro's only have so much time.

Looking at Soulscape's posted charts
it very clearly shows Krisit was unable to defend herself against the sudden assault. Was her first recognition of the perps in the car a familar one? Did she fail because she had been assaulted by this person before, i.e. boyfriend/ex husband/ and "gave in" to the fight expecting a "beating" but not to be killed, or did she "fight for her life"? Women talk to other women, men talk as well, there is more secrecy going on here, perhaps someone else also fears retribution. One thing that is noticeable on an empty road is a vehicle, even the movement of a tiny rabbit would stand out. To get to point c, you still have to go through/cross a and b, Someone else knows/has seen the perps' vehicle within that range and is not coming forward maybe because of who the perps are.
In light of the recent Laycee Lee Dugard case I find it slightly possible that a car cut her off at the pass just as the cell witnesses are describing (in Laycee's case as she was walking toward the school, the perp spotted her circled back around and drove back up toward her and cut her off at the pass in sight of her step father.. where he saw a woman jump out of the passenger seat and snatch her).

I also advocated digging deeper into relationships and trends all around to see if anything connects.

At this point I can see both angles. I truly hope she can be brought home safely in any way, shape, or form.

Thank you Knox. The "don't take me" just doesn't make any sense. I was just going through the "t's" with a southern accent and considering her profession, it just seemed more logical and I needed some clarification and your response is much appreciated. Do the charts show the possibility of some type of law enforcement involved or the extent of such? Can her chart give us an idea of the time her emotions hit the roof, so to speak, can the chart show some type of range of emotion going from bad to complete and total fear? The body's natural reaction is to protect/defend itself, does her chart show her emotional change toward aggression, her defense, even though she was the looser?
Thanks, I'm trying to get a better handle on the times.

gilsta, I am one of the few that think that Kristi, actually did say, "please don't take me", knowing what the probable outcome would be.
With Kristi's self defense training, she knew the ramifications of getting in the abductors vehicle.
When Meredith Emerson, who was also trained in martial arts, was ordered to get into Gary Hilton's van at Blood Mountain on 01/01/08, she said, "they told us to never get in the vehicle." GMH said, "get in the van *****."

Tuba, can you narrow down a geographical location to focus our attention on?

From the hills, to the hills (of Blairsville) & back to the hills of North Carolina. But look at a pond or lake. Venus does rules House 8 and is in Cancer.

Mars in the assault and abduction is on the Fixed Star Capella. That is not a bad star but when with Mars, it turns the interest to "low subjects", mental slumming. The perpetrator(s) was therefore not only violent but had his mind in the gutter.

Soulscape, can you narrow down a geographical location to focus our attention on?

Tuba provided a clue to a general area ... Since you are local can you look at google earth or whatever mapping tools you have and isolate some potential areas?

Tuba are there any clues to the perp(s)? Is there a law and order house or planet that gives a clue to the possibility that Kristi knew them from her LE days? Do you see anything which may relate to a motorcycle? TIA.

Fundraiser set for missing Blairsville mom
5:53 p.m. Friday, August 28, 2009
<snipped>
The family of a missing Blairsville mom is trying to raise money to continue the search now that police help and media attention have decreased.

The only leads available are for a white SUV similar to a Suburban or a gold compact car such as a Nissan or Toyota, said Keith Hogsed, Cornwell&#8217;s cousin.

On Saturday, Bill&#8217;s Roller Rink in Blairsville will donate proceeds from skate rentals and concession stands to the Cornwell search fund, Hogsed said.

&#8220;If this continues much longer, we&#8217;re going to need money for the search,&#8221; Hogsed said Friday.

Local law enforcement and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation spent the first eight day searching the neighborhoods and woods surrounding the abduction site. They have since called off the ground search and scaled back the investigation to only looking into credible tips, Hogsed said.

Those leads have been few. Hogsed said he fears those leads will be even less as time goes on.

The search fund will pay for advertising, fliers, hiking equipment and other supplies, Hogsed said. The family has already raised $50,000 for a reward fund.

The Kristi Cornwell fundraising event runs from 4-9 p.m. at the roller rink at 7795 Blue Ridge Highway. The family is also selling T-shirts for the missing mom.

Article:
http://www.ajc.com/news/fundraiser-set-for-missing-126427.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
$50,000 reward to find Blairsville woman
11:31PM August 22, 2009
<snipped>
The Cornwell family announced the $50,000 award Saturday.

The reward &#8220;is available for information leading to the safe return of Kristi Cornwell and/or the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for her abduction/disappearance,&#8221; the family said in a statement.

The family is continuing to accept donations to increase the reward.

For more information visit kristicornwell.com/.

Article:
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/50000-reward-to-find-blairsville-woman-121662.html

One thing we know for a dead cert, there had been a past contact because the Moon at 28° Aries had last been over the figure who ambushed her, Uranus. The contact could be as casual as someone running his grocery cart over your foot, however. In the past, she worked with those confined or who had been incarcerated and that is apparent because her rulers are in the House of prisons, jails, institutions, nursing homes, hospitals etc. And NOT in a medical Sign. The ruler, Uranus, of that department is now up in her grill during this ambush and Uranus does rule one who has been released, assuredly. But Uranus also rules divorced mates, and House 12 rules the past as well as all listed above. Nevertheless, Aquarius and Pisces shout institutions. The thing is, no ex-con had grief from her because her planets only benefited self & others, are nowhere in the horoscope afflicted to anyone or anything. So why would anyone have a rod in pickle for Kristi? Because he or they are demented~possibility. I always think we make a mistake when we try to think about a criminal's motives and paranoia as reasonable. If reasonable, he wouldn't be commiting the crime.

Agents in Kristi Cornwell case interview N.C. jogger
She avoided attempted kidnapping two weeks earlier
7:51 p.m. Wednesday, September 2, 2009
<snipped>
GBI agents are investigating the attempted kidnapping of a jogger one town over from where Kristi Cornwell was abducted.

The failed kidnapping occurred on July 26 in Murphy, N.C., roughly 20 miles from Blairsville, where Cornwell disappeared Aug. 11.

&#8220;There aren&#8217;t any real similarities, but there is proximity,&#8221; said GBI spokesman John Bankhead.

The attempted kidnapping occurred at 9:30 p.m. -- right about when Cornwell, 38, was grabbed while walking along Jones Creek Road, not far from her home. She was chatting on her cellphone with her boyfriend at the time of her disappearance, authorities say.

The GBI identified a large-size white SUV, and a tan or gold subcompact car, as vehicles possibly driven by Cornwell&#8217;s abductor. In the Murphy case, witnesses say the man was driving a red Ford Ranger.

&#8220;We&#8217;re following up on it, but right now there is no connection,&#8221; Bankhead said.

Article:
http://www.ajc.com/news/agents-in-kristi-cornwell-129879.html
Public help often needed to solve crimes, says GBI deputy director
1 day 9 hrs ago
<snipped>
Even with 60 agents on the ground gathering evidence, breaking a case often comes down to public assistance.

Georgia Bureau of Investigation Deputy Director Russell Andrews, told members of the Seven Hills Rotary at a luncheon on Tuesday that he recently spent a week investigating the disappearance of a missing north Georgia woman in North Carolina.

&#8220;At this point we&#8217;re no closer to knowing where she is and what happened to her,&#8221; Andrews said. &#8220;We need the public&#8217;s help.&#8221;

Kristi Cornwell, 38, of Blairsville, disappeared from her hometown of Blairsville on Aug. 11. Police said she was abducted while talking to her boyfriend on her cell phone during a walk.

The GBI has three divisions: the Georgia Crime Information Center or GCIC, the crime lab and investigations.

Budget cuts have slowed the GBI&#8217;s ability to process crime scene evidence and also cut into the numbers of sworn agents. The agency had 300 agents six years ago and those numbers have diminished to 251 now.

In response the agency is working to specialize more to provide needed services to small law enforcement agencies across the state &#8211; which cannot afford to have more specialized units.

Most likely if the GBI gets involved in an investigation it&#8217;s because someone has specifically requested their presence, Andrews said.

Generally the governor, a police chief or sheriff, the district attorney, a judge or the fire department requests the agency to investigate a specific crime or occurrence.

Article:
http://romenews-tribune.com/pages/f...-+says+GBI+deputy+director&instance=home_news
Sex Offender Creates Poster For Missing Woman
Posted: 6:31 pm EDT September 2, 2009
Updated: 8:55 pm EDT September 2, 2009
<snipped>
A poster, offering a $100,000 reward in the case of a missing Blairsville woman, was not authorized by Kristi Cornwell&#8217;s family, her brother said.

In fact, family members said while researching the name and phone number listed on the flier, they discovered it belonged to registered sex offender Gib Williams of Towns County.

"Of course we were in shock and I grabbed the poster and ran out and called 911 when we realized it was a sex offender that had produced those posters," said Richard Cornwell.

The poster was discovered in the days following Kristi Cornwell&#8217;s disappearance, said Richard Cornwell.

"It really is unbelievable that there are people in the world that will try to gain financially from this disgusting crime," said Richard Cornwell.

Kristi Cornwell&#8217;s family believes that Williams was trying to profit off the case, but the GBI said it couldn&#8217;t charge him because Williams didn&#8217;t take any money.

The GBI said it sent an agent undercover pretending to make a donation. But instead of taking the bait, Williams said he'd need to call the family.

"In the past it has been an issue of people interjecting themselves into an investigation to stay close to it and know as much as the authorities know about it," said Mike Ayers with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Channel 2 Action News reporter Jodie Fleischer tried to find Williams for an explanation, but no one answered at his home in Hiawassee.

GBI agents have worked more than 1,000 leads, and say they're no closer to finding Kristi.

"We looked at him hard, and there's nothing there," said Ayers.

VIDEO: Missing Jogger Poster Created By Sex Offender
http://www.wsbtv.com/video/20693839/index.html

VIDEO: Police Probe Similiar Abduction To Missing Blairsville Woman
http://www.wsbtv.com/video/20692745/index.html

Article:
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/20693663/detail.html
New Lead in Cornwell Case
September 3, 2009 6:56 AM
<snipped>
The GBI confirms it's looking into the case of a woman who was almost abducted about a week before Kristi Cornwell's disappearance.

Bill and Sara Sherill were sitting on their front porch in Murphy, North Carolina, about a half hour from where Cornwell vanished in Union County. The Sherill's spotted one of their neighbors out for her evening run and, as she passed their house they saw a man following her.

"Obviously he was going after her," Mrs. Sherill says.

The Sherill's became alarmed, with Mr. Sherill saying to his wife, "maybe I should go rescue her because it looked like he intended to do something.

"It was really scary," he says.

They saw the man climb into a red pick up truck and follow the woman some more.

Mr. Sherill went so far as to get into his own car, but stopped when he saw the red pick up pass him going the other direction.

Sherill drove to find the woman and discovered Brigitte Townsend safely running to her home. She told him she was unaware of the other man's presence.

Article:
http://wsbradio.com/localnews/2009/09/new-lead-in-cornwell-case.html

Sex Offender Apologizes For Kristi Cornwell Poster
Poster Solicited Donations
Posted: 10:26 am EDT September 3, 2009
Updated: 11:10 am EDT September 3, 2009
<snipped>
The convicted sex offender who printed up a reward poster about a missing Blairsville woman told Channel 2 Action News Thursday he wants to apologize to Kristi Cornwell's family.

"I intended only to help," Gib Williams said of the poster that solicited donations and featured a photo of Cornwell.

The poster was discovered in the days following Kristi Cornwell&#8217;s disappearance, said Richard Cornwell.

Williams said in an e-mail sent to Channel 2 Action News reporter Jodie Fleischer that he did not intend to profit off the search for Cornwell.

"I sincerely hope that my impulsive actions, as well intentioned as they were, do not cause lasting undue hardship to the Cornwell family at this terribly difficult time in their lives," he wrote. "I can only offer my sincerest apologies. I AM SORRY."

Investigators believe that Kristi Cornwell was abducted while she was walking along Jones Creek Road in Blairsville more than three weeks ago.

Kristi Cornwell&#8217;s family believes that Williams was trying to profit off the case, but the GBI said it couldn&#8217;t charge him because Williams didn&#8217;t take any money.

READ: Williams' e-mail
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/20705676/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/20705022/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors