Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mish, I lived not far from Heaven Ross and I also lived in a trailor and have two girls, I was haunted with nightmares and so scared for my own girls. Then they came out with the news that her kidnapping was related to the other two cases. I panicked.

I haven't thought about Ross in awhile it never ever crossed my mind til yesterday when HLN had a slip up and mentioned serial killer, I knew exactly what they where talking about, then as I started looking back over the cases there are so many similarities with Haleigh and Sandra, I just wander if they are connected.

On the other thread, SeekingJana brought up the name Harris in terms of LL's life, so I added it into the chart. Asteroid Harris is less than one degree away from Pluto in LL's 1931 chart.

On the other thread, SeekingJana brought up the name Harris in terms of LL's life, so I added it into the chart. Asteroid Harris is less than one degree away from Pluto in LL's 1931 chart.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what does that mean as it pertains to LL's 1931 chart?

I have a theory that, IF the 1931 chart is LL's (it has NOT been verified yet, but is highly shall we say interesting), LL may have been attempting to leave behind his past - which we known nothing about prior to what is stated in his online bio - but he subconsciously kept a strong connection with Pluto by marrying into the Harris family. We do not know all of his reasons for marrying into the family, but charts can give clues as to why. Pluto is part of a malefic configuration in LL's speculative 1931 chart, and Harris conjunct it further supports the theories forming in this thread.

We must be very careful about finger-pointing, especially in light of the fact that at this point the chart is speculative. But as Soulscape stated above, the chart is very troubling.

JMO

I have a theory that, IF the 1931 chart is LL's (it has NOT been verified yet, but is highly shall we say interesting), LL may have been attempting to leave behind his past - which we known nothing about prior to what is stated in his online bio - but he subconsciously kept a strong connection with Pluto by marrying into the Harris family. We do not know all of his reasons for marrying into the family, but charts can give clues as to why. Pluto is part of a malefic configuration in LL's speculative 1931 chart, and Harris conjunct it further supports the theories forming in this thread.

We must be careful about finger-pointing, but as Soulscape stated above, the chart is very troubling.

JMO

Oh, thanks so much! I am hoping to get some information on Lawless/Harris from my family member today, that is if she knew them. I believe the same, covering his past, and will read back to how troubling this chart is.

Thanks for helping out my theories and interests as well! I'm sure I'll have more questions... :)

I'd still like to know what is the connection of PM to LL (roommates, mentee, maintenance man at church, etc.?), and obtain any birth info on him. I think elepher and others may have been working on that.

SO, does anyone know if the Pastor Lawless did do it ?
I heard on my local news that they arrested him, yet, looking at forums and newspapers, they are saying NO ONE has been arrested...which is true ?

Do we have info on self-proclaimed Clover Baptist Church member FLW and his wife AM? They appear to have lived in Stockton and Lodi (nearby city and town), as well as Tracy currently.

I cannot link the story here, but apparently they have extensive criminal history. He was quoted talking about the suitcase and the information is contradictory (suitcase was NOT reported stolen, though he said it was).

Also, FW (not FLW) is back high on some lists, I wonder if his alibi for that day (4:45pm martial arts class) has been verified.

Cubby, here is a problem with press reports. We are told that the Clover Road Baptist Church sees little and no activity and that not one resident of Orchard belongs or attends. Then we are told that the church is holding a rummage sale! Yet people who take in the street action, neighbors, had said nothing ever goes on there. We also learn that Sandra and her mother were members. Way too much contradiction in these descriptions. We need FACTS to work from. Look at the post by Curious Wine~an even more serious contradiction! Do we have to send our own field reporter?

What we heard from FLW who has an extensive criminal history is that there was a rummage sale planned. Did we hear it elsewhere? I don't think so.

The church appears to be a former residential duplex or small office building. It doesn't appear to be an active, thriving, bustling church. so I believe the reports about little activity.

Curious Wine, on what news station did you hear that item? Was it local?

Cubby, here is a problem with press reports. We are told that the Clover Road Baptist Church sees little and no activity and that not one resident of Orchard belongs or attends. Then we are told that the church is holding a rummage sale! Yet people who take in the street action, neighbors, had said nothing ever goes on there. We also learn that Sandra and her mother were members. Way too much contradiction in these descriptions. We need FACTS to work from. Look at the post by Curious Wine~an even more serious contradiction! Do we have to send our own field reporter?

Hi Tuba - a double thanks for this post - yes, we need a set of eyes and ears on the ground IMO.

Yes, Kara Frankin, KFIV reporter, stated that the rummage sale information came from the Tracy police. That proved to be untrue. But this is the quality of reporting we are receiving.

Yes, Kat, the timing--as exact as humanly possible--is crucial. The time you are providing is the exact time Souscape used for her #27 horoscope of the 911 call. She also made up a biwheel with this call and Sandra's chart a couple of posts later. Never worry about posting an exact time that may already be on the board. If it is accurate it is good informatijon to keep in mind. Thank you!

fwiw, this may at least clear up the church membership. Family members (grandpa included) were asked yesterday if they are or have ever been members. Answer: no..

the media can tend to screw up even tho they are standing there hearing the same thing at pressers that we do! (except they are in a rush to get back to the station to post the goods)..

At the pressers both last night and today Shenehan said that he "heard speculation" of the rummage sale and "heard speculation" about the suitcase coming from either the church or from inside the mhp (and we all know where that came from). Thus our lovely suitcase tattletale was babbling nonsense when saying it was reported... and the reporters were reporting what this man had to say before even confirming with police and by then it spread like wild fire.

Today Shenehan also said he has talked to our dear suitcase tipster and does not consider him a person of interest (riiiiiiight).

No one is a person of interest, the investigation is going in the right direction, no one is a suspect, and they are talking to everyone... they have been saying this since day one. The only thing that is different is that instead of them saying they feel Sandra is alive they have to admit she is dead. (sorry...frustrated)

No kidding, nurse. To me, FLW (wife AMW found in peoplesearch) stating there was a rummage sale that never existed is a red flag. These are the people with the "extensive criminal history, drugs and worse". Per a website that cannot be linked here.

the media can tend to screw up even tho they are standing there hearing the same thing at pressers that we do! (except they are in a rush to get back to the station to post the goods)..

At the pressers both last night and today Shenehan said that he "heard speculation" of the rummage sale and "heard speculation" about the suitcase coming from either the church or from inside the mhp (and we all know where that came from). Thus our lovely suitcase tattletale was babbling nonsense when saying it was reported... and the reporters were reporting what this man had to say before even confirming with police and by then it spread like wild fire.

Today Shenehan also said he has talked to our dear suitcase tipster and does not consider him a person of interest (riiiiiiight).

No one is a person of interest, the investigation is going in the right direction, no one is a suspect, and they are talking to everyone... they have been saying this since day one. The only thing that is different is that instead of them saying they feel Sandra is alive they have to admit she is dead. (sorry...frustrated)

Aw Nurse, we are all frustrated - this investigation keeps going around in circles and double speak. I keep looking for the unwell inferior eater of souls and I sure hope LE is doing the same thing. You know I had a BONG (light bulb) moment last night yes, they are rare .... I realized that the astrology forensics is all based on timings and the closer the times are that are provided to them the better they are able to plot. And that reminds me that I did have one other question for Astros all: so I must go post it to them. Hold in there Nurse, the puzzle is missing just a couple of more pieces.

Astros all: Would knowing the exact time of death of our dear Sandra be of any benefit in your charting - I am presuming that the exact time of death can be determined given forensic science these days and would be coming with the autopsy report if it is made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member