Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoulScape

one of the things that has bothered me since mylissa's arrest has been we keep hearing about her daughter being so sickly and thin but never anything about why. it bothers me so much and raises my hinky meter. yeah, it might be an actual medical problem but i can't help but wonder if its "natural" or something that was brought on by another person.

SoulScape

one of the things that has bothered me since mylissa's arrest has been we keep hearing about her daughter being so sickly and thin but never anything about why. it bothers me so much and raises my hinky meter. yeah, it might be an actual medical problem but i can't help but wonder if its "natural" or something that was brought on by another person.

Athy, many of us share your suspicions and fears regarding MH's daughter. So far, we have had no success tracking down her birth data to anything closer than (probably) September 2003. The birth chart would shed light on what really is going on with the little girl.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape - I too have seen that circular path - not in the stars as you see it, but in the investigation. LE started with FWhlr, then CS, then CS's relative in Oakdale, back to FWhlr, back to the relative, then Lawless, the church, back to CS. They were going round and round with these POI's. The only ones that did not seem to be in the original circle were FWllms and MH. MH could have been though, if LE was looking looking at her also when they were checking out Lawless.

MH is supposed to enter a plea today of guilty/not guilty. I'm waiting, rather impatiently, to see what happens.

Salem

Medical examiner in Cantu case back in spotlight; Huckaby due in court today

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_12218304?nclick_check=1
By Marcus Wohlsen
Associated Press
Posted: 04/24/2009 09:18:34 AM PDT
Updated: 04/24/2009 09:18:35 AM PDT

snippet:
Though Melissa Huckaby's attorneys plan to withdraw their motion to exhume Sandra Cantu's body, the prosecution and defense remain on a collision course over the forensic evidence from her autopsy.

The defense is attacking the credibility of the pathologist whose findings will be used to support charges that Melissa Huckaby raped the 8-year-old — an allegation that could bring the death penalty if the one-time Sunday school aide is convicted. Huckaby is scheduled to make her second court appearance Friday.

At the center of the conflict is San Joaquin County's chief medical examiner, Dr. Bennet Omalu, who has been in the spotlight before.

TODAY's ARRAIGNMENT @ 12:45pm

Seating by lottery for Huckaby arraignment
http://tracypress.com/pages/full_st...instance=secondary_stories_left_column&open=&

snippet:
Those who want to attend the Friday arraignment for Tracy murder suspect Melissa Huckaby, 28, will have to enter a raffle earlier in the day to see if they win a seat.

Only nine reporters will have designated spots at the hearing, and 17 other reporters will be chosen the same morning in a drawing, according to the San Joaquin County Superior Court.

Members of the public will get a chance to enter the drawing at 11 a.m. that day, though the courts still have to decide how many to let inside. The arraignment is scheduled for 12:45 p.m. Friday. The public and reporters without designated seats will have to show up at 11 a.m. to enter the raffle. The courtroom opens at 12:15 p.m.

Judge Linda Lofthus, who now presides over the case, signed an order on Tuesday to bar video, still cameras and audio recorders inside the courtroom during the hearing.

Also, Jim Hammer, former Prosecutor gives his take on HOW this case may play out.
VIDEO:
http://www.ktvu.com/video/19271231/index.html

Dear Astro's Sandra's autopsy and toxicology results are being sealed. The judge said for them to be released "could result in public outrage". RIP Sandra and thank you again Astro's for all you do.

http://tracypress.com/pages/full_st...get=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

http://www.ktvu.com/news/19270435/detail.html

(full story)

Next court date 5/22/09 @ 1pm

Prosecutor Thomas Testa said both sides need about a month to review findings, which includes nearly 500 pages of written evidence and some audio recordings, he said.

Huckaby’s demeanor in court today came as a stark contrast to her near-emotional breakdown at her first arraignment earlier this month. She smiled a few times at her public defender, Sam Behar. She stared calmly at the judge and at the dozens of reporters and the bailiffs who surrounded her during the brief hearing. She wore her hair down.

Dear Astro's Sandra's autopsy and toxicology results are being sealed. The judge said for them to be released "could result in public outrage". RIP Sandra and thank you again Astro's for all you do.
I hardly think there could be any more outrage... what a choice of words.. Thanks for posting that Kat

Timothy was born in Glenn County, CA per Ancestry.

Father: Gary D. Lawless
Mother: Marylin E. Tieken

The Gomes name is from his mothers husband after Gary, Manuel Gomes. I'm trying to work out the family connection. At this point I think Gary and MH's dad being cousins could be a possibility.

Timothy was born in Glenn County, CA per Ancestry.

Father: Gary D. Lawless
Mother: Marylin E. Tieken

The Gomes name is from his mothers husband after Gary, Manuel Gomes. I'm trying to work out the family connection. At this point I think Gary and MH's dad being cousins could be a possibility.

Thank you, Degirl.

I have filed this person's chart for safekeeping. Until/unless we uncover a clear connection to CLL / MH, we will table further discussion of this person.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I saw that post, too. However, there was no link provided. I googled and still can't find it.:waitasec:
I know, Lovejac! I have tried quite a bit today... I also noticed that the first thread on this person was removed. I am just guessing here... and moo... but it seems that one blog reported this as a fact and it spread like wildfire. Another guess is that this person just happens to have the last name of Lawless. Moo of course. If that "other blog" did in fact have a source that confirmed this person was a relative... they sure did not report how they were related which tells me... this is most likely just rumor. I will eat my hat though if it turns out otherwise...

The original posting I saw stating that the Lawless guy was a relative indicated it was from Blink's newsletter Blink on Crime. It blew me away.

The original posting I saw stating that the Lawless guy was a relative indicated it was from Blink's newsletter Blink on Crime. It blew me away.
the blog you listed above is not a reliable source and the only place currently reporting on that person being a relative. This is just my opinion.... but I am swallowing TL being a relative with a huge grain of salt. I also hope Tracy press or another media outlet is aware of this spreading all over the internet and can confirm or deny it. ((repectfully moo of course:blowkiss:))

PS, mods, I have often wondered if this blog is allowed to be linked here at websleuths... could you advise? TIA...

the blog you listed above is not a reliable source and the only place currently reporting on that person being a relative. This is just my opinion.... but I am swallowing TL being a relative with a huge grain of salt. I also hope Tracy press or another media outlet is aware of this spreading all over the internet and can confirm or deny it. ((repectfully moo of course:blowkiss:))

PS, mods, I have often wondered if this blog is allowed to be linked here at websleuths... could you advise? TIA...
If you type in a website and it comes out in your post like this ******* it means it is blocked.

I agree nursebeeme. The poster did not post the link but placed the statement in quotes and indicated it was from that individual. It was just a very peculiar thing to see with all that is been coming in lately.

I agree Sand$,
It actually quite reminded me of the other "melissa huckaby" who is getting death threats because she shares the same fore and surname as the POI in this case. Furthermore, to put in the blog title that TL is a blood relative and not back it up with data is dangerous, irresponsible, and reckless. It started a forest fire on the internet! If you google TL and MH all you get at this time are links to that blog, or comments on TL that say they read about it at that blog, or message boards that posted the link to that blog. Nothing else in between and surly nothing in the main stream. And here is a link to that blog: **********************and all you can see are stars when I post this... because websleuths does not permit linking to it.

If TM is related I will eat my hat.... gladly. It is just at this point I am finding no credible sources that cross confirm this rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway