DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somer's story inspires new school program
October 29, 2009
Last Update: 11:19 pm
<snipped>
Stonewall Jackson Elementary School on the Westside is starting a program called "Parent walk."

The idea is that moms and dads would go to assigned stations in the morning and afternoon and provide a familiar face for kids walking to and from school.

Those stations might be a street corner or the end of the driveway.

Since this is related to a Duval County School, parents who participate have to get a background check.

Video: A New Crusade 10/29/09 02:19
WHILE THEY SEEK JUSTICE FOR SOMER, LOCAL PARENTS SAY THEY ARE WILLING TO STEP-UP TO HELP PROTECT ALL THE CHILDREN THEY CAN
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34460@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...ew-school-program/w-r0aRCc1UC2lsQqy7DzaA.cspx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folkston remembers Somer Thompson
October 29, 2009
Last Update: 9:34 pm
<snipped>
People gathered at the Charlton County courthouse to remember Somer Thompson Thursday night.

Several came out to show their support for the Thompson family.

Candles and posters were placed at the front of the courthouse. Prayers were said for Somer and parents were reminded to keep a close eye on their children.

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...rs-Somer-Thompson/uAVRVugU-EGcRQifRu301Q.cspx

:angel:

:wave: Welcome Cheewawa007 To WS's & The Astrology Forum!

1127168qo8basv9g8.gif

:angel:​

Did anyone see Nancy Grace last night? Somer's father was on and he mentioned that Somer may have had some soot on her from a burned house. Not sure if that means anything to you guys as I am behind and really need to read up on this one.

But I will say if you did not see Nancy Grace last night find it on the intenet somewhere and watch it, just to watch Somer's father. He spoke about parents being complacent and taking for granted that their kids are safe. I sat on my couch and just cried for this family. So sad, will we ever be rid of these monsters that steal our children?

Kenneth J. K. : http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOf...D1C20568-6337-4B3E-A53D-6A9131B01F32}&sp=1&nm=

Was this posted yet? He was arrested in Albany, GA. I'm still looking for his birthdate. Albany LE tipped off Florida LE because it is "geographically feasible" he could be involved in Somer's case. There is NO evidence - but it is feasible.

I know someone brought this guy up yesterday (I think) and I will have to go to the main thread to see what the discussion was.

Salem

ETA: DOB is 3/2/1973: http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOf...D1C20568-6337-4B3E-A53D-6A9131B01F32}&sp=1&nm=

Check out this picture of him - very different: http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=00030318

Article about the crimes he was originally busted for: http://www.sptimes.com/News/060300/Hillsborough/School_janitor_accuse.shtml

This dude is scary = worked at Busch Gardens and the Zoo and a high school as the custodian.

On any of the charts wa burnt house or soot mentioned?
Like on day Somer was found?
TIA

I can not find a place of birth for Kenneth J. K. Can anyone else? It appears he hangs out in the South (Florida, Georgia, etc.).

Salem

I can not find a place of birth for K.J.K. Can anyone else? It appears he hangs out in the South (Florida, Georgia, etc.).

Salem

Quoting Soulscape, relocating charts to the location of the incident works well in forensic astrology.

If we find some hard aspects & curious interactions of note between his Sunrise chart and the Last Seen chart, we would post those details.

Thanks Salem! Did you notice this CREATURE was in the State Hospital for his incarceration? Ruled *incompetent* and out on the streets. Appears his preference is boys.

I would like to make a request if one of you great astro-sleuths could check the probability of this offender being linked to Somer's case. Yesterday when I first located this man, he was listed on the FDLE's site as a "predator", and had the 'red box' designating him as such. That has since been changed to "offender". Here is the link to Brian Jones on FDLE's site:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=6293
DOB is 03/29/37

Notice that it appears that the Dept of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles updated Jones' info on 10/28/09, but the photo is dated 10/27/09.

Then on 10/29/09 "Field Intelligence" made the "Violation of Probation or Community Control" arrest, and Jones was booked into jail by the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

A couple WSers posted that Jones' home address in Jax is about 20 miles from where the Thompsons live in Orange Park.

Housing Location: PDF
Admitted:10/29/2009 05:43 PM
ID Check Completed: Y
Released: N/A Release Reason: N/A
Bond Agency: N/A
Bond Agency Address: N/A
DOB: 03/29/1937 Age: 72 Sex: M Race: W
Height: 511 inches Weight: 200 pounds Hair: GRAY/SALT & PEPPER Eyes: BROWN
Arrested: 10/29/2009
Expected Release Date: N/A
Address: 1338 LIVE OAK LN
City: JACKSONVILLE State: FL Zip: 32207-0000
Visitation Information: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Tuesday (Visits are limited to 1 visit per week for maximum of 2 hours.)

Completed Admissions Process: Y
How Long in Jax? (YY/MM):0/0
Next Court Date: 11/10/2009 09:00 AM , COURTHOUSE, 23A
Payment Required for Release: * Not Eligible for Bond
Arresting Agency: JACKSONVILLE SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Length of Sentence: N/A
Pending Unsentenced Charge(s): Yes
Charge Information
Statute: S948.06 Description: VIOLATION OF PROBATION OR COMMUNITY CONTROL
Bond: No Bond Fine: N/A Purge: N/A Blanket Bond Group:
Charge Type: MISD Capias/Warrant: 1310358 Case #: 2009 CT 013791 OBTS: 1603029809
Date Entered: 10/29/2009 5:43:58 PM Charge Status: AWAITING TRIAL
Jurisdiction: JSO
Sentence Date: N/A Years: 0 Months: 0 Days: 0
Sentencing Judge: N/A
Charge Comments: N/A
Incident Number: 2009905980

Source of above info: http://inmatesearch.jaxsheriff.org/jso_public_iis/(S(vlqudr45hx0xgim3hx0xlf55))/Default.aspx

You Searched For:
Last Name: Jones
First Name: Brian
Sex: M
Race: W

1 Matches Found (displaying 1 to 1)

JONES, BRIAN RICHARD
Jail ID: 2009045417
JSO ID: 520219
Date of birth: 03/29/1937
Sex: M
Race: W
Home City: JACKSONVILLE, FL 322070000
Birth place: JACKSONVILLE,
Time of admission: 10/29/2009 05:43 PM
Release date: N/A
Release for reason: N/A
Type of charge: MISD
Most serious charge: S948.06
Most serious charge: VIOLATION OF PROBATION OR COMMUNITY CONTROL
Next Court Event: 11/10/2009 09:00 AM , COURTHOUSE, 23A
Release Payment: NOT ELIGIBLE FOR BOND
Expiration of sentence: N/A
Housing location: PDF
Source for above info: http://cgi.jacksonville.com/cgi-bin/newsroom/jailsearch.cgi

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

What concerned some of us, was the bruising and contusions that appear on Jones' face. Also, the recent growth of facial hair. Another thing I noticed, comparing this recent pic from his previous one, was that it appears that he may've also shaved his head. I'll find a link to that prior pic of Jones because it was taken since his birthday this year. Note he wears glasses, but is not wearing them in the recent pic. Many of us wonder if they have gotten broken, in a tussle?

Google results for Jones' home address provides this info:
Pete's Exterior Prep & Finishes, Inc. Company Profile - Located in ...1338 Live Oak Ln Jacksonville, FL 32207. View Map There are 2 listings at this address. Loading. Peter J Ebbrecht; Addresses; Web. Peter J Ebbrecht ...
www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Jacksonville/petes-exterior-prep-finishes-inc-3851907.aspx - Cached - Similar

The Wiki site that came up in the google search provides this info:
Pete's Exterior Prep & Finishes, Inc.
Incorporated by Brian R Jones, Peter J Ebbrecht, Pete's Exterior Prep & Finishes, Inc. is located at PO Box 10976 Jacksonville, FL 32247. Pete's Exterior Prep & Finishes, Inc. was incorporated on Tuesday, February 03, 2004 in the State of FL and is currently not active. Brian R Jones represents Pete's Exterior Prep & Finishes, Inc. as their registered agent.

An additional online search yesterday, also appeared to link Jones' as being in the painting business. (I'll see if I can locate that and add it.)

Thanks for any help you can provide. If you can't get to it - thanks for all you all do all the time!

Joe Pervo's chart may line up with victim's natal and Last Seen like a synchronized swimming team --- but if Joe Pervo was verifiably in East Patootie chowing down weenies & roasting marshmallows on the night of the crime, he is not the perp...

That being said, note the astrological testimonies on RSO Brian Richard Jones, DOB 3/29/1937:

His chart is suspicious; the interconnections with Somer's natal and Last Seen are suspicious.

>> LAST SEEN MC 20 Scorpio close conj. his SP MARS 21 Scorpio

>> LAST SEEN SATURN 28 Virgo opposed his natal SATURN 26 Pisces (involving Somer's SP BML 28 Pisces)

>> LAST SEEN PLUTO 01 Cap partile opposed his SP ASC 01 Cancer (sunrise chart)

>> His natal PLUTO 26 Cancer square Somer's SP SUN 22 Aries and close square Somer's (sunrise) SP MOON 25 Aries

>> His natal MARS 04 Sag inconj. Somer's natal VENUS 05 Taurus

--- That's the quick look; probably more. This guy is OLD --- age 72 --- but LAST SEEN SUN 26 Libra (in a later degree, possibly 'older'??) exact squares his natal PLUTO 26 Cancer.

LAST SEEN MARS 01 Leo T-squares his natal MOON-VENUS opposition in Taurus --- and --- Somer Thompson and Brian Richard Jones share the same VENUS placement -- 05 Taurus.

What must be sleuthed: Where was BRJ on 10/19/09?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Joe Pervo's chart may line up with victim's natal and Last Seen like a synchronized swimming team --- but if Joe Pervo was verifiably in East Patootie chowing down weenies & roasting marshmallows on the night of the crime, he is not the perp...

That being said, note the astrological testimonies on RSO Brian Richard Jones, DOB 3/29/1937:

His chart is suspicious; the interconnections with Somer's natal and Last Seen are suspicious.

>> LAST SEEN MC 20 Scorpio close conj. his SP MARS 21 Scorpio

>> LAST SEEN SATURN 28 Virgo opposed his natal SATURN 26 Pisces (involving Somer's SP BML 28 Pisces)

>> LAST SEEN PLUTO 01 Cap partile opposed his SP ASC 01 Cancer (sunrise chart)

>> His natal PLUTO 26 Cancer square Somer's SP SUN 22 Aries and close square Somer's (sunrise) SP MOON 25 Aries

>> His natal MARS 04 Sag inconj. Somer's natal VENUS 05 Taurus

--- That's the quick look; probably more. This guy is OLD --- age 72 --- but LAST SEEN SUN 26 Libra (in a later degree, possibly 'older'??) exact squares his natal PLUTO 26 Cancer.

LAST SEEN MARS 01 Leo T-squares his natal MOON-VENUS opposition in Taurus --- and --- Somer Thompson and Brian Richard Jones share the same VENUS placement -- 05 Taurus.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you so much Soulscape. When Liz found him yesterday, the discussion concerned the healing bruises/contusions, the hair regrowth/stubble and lack of glasses.

****Also LE noted that the perp may have come out of retirement. At Jones' age, yes. His last recorded offense is some years before.

[Respectfully snipped]

Thanks,
Soulscape

Now that's the $64,000 question, Soulscape!

Thank you for such a speedy response and also for taking the time to do an astro-analysis of BRJ! :blowkiss:

Here is a little more info - not sure if it's needed but I dug it up so may as well post it.

Momtective provided these links, for comparison of Jones' very current photo and one taken sometime after his birthday (which was posted on the Watchdog site), which shows him wearing his glasses:

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt80/keinshatten/RSOJonesfamilywd.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt80/keinshatten/RSOJones.jpg

I hate to say this, but his eyes have that 'dead look' to me in the more recent pic; whereas they didn't previously.

A couple members also noted that Jones seems to have some abrasions under his chin and on his neck.

Member ElizaAvalon found a link to Jones' original charges in Maryland. She posted that one sexual offense was in 1986 and that he appears (or appeared) to have an alcohol problem. I think he reoffended and had similar charges against him again in 1991. Seems to me he was allowed to either plead down to child abuse; OR, there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute him for the other crimes.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=03K86000487&loc=55&detailLoc=K

I wish I could tell you where he was on 10-19-09! The vehicles he owns are listed on the family watchdog site and I sure as heck would think that LE have shown pictures of similar vehicles around the neighborhood, IF they suspect Jones 'may' have been working on renovating/painting that burned house.

Meanwhile he is incarcerated in Jacksonville with no bond, and has a hearing scheduled on November 10th, if I'm not mistaken. The whole timing of his arrest is certainly curious, at least to me.

Again, thanks for all your hard work! :blowkiss:

BRJ & Somer composite chart. (It is obtained by using the midpoints of each persons natal chart & describes the relationship dynamics between 2 people)

I used asteroids like Wacker, which is pretty self explanatory. And personal names.

Neptune 28 degrees 49 min, Scorpio trine Chiron.

Chiron 28 degrees 45 min, Pisces opposing Saturn & "Wacker" 28 degrees Virgo in last seen chart.

Ceres conjunct Mars, 29 degrees Aquarius, trine "Brian" 0 Degrees Scorpio.

Jupiter 15 degrees Aries trine Moon 15 degrees Sagitarrius.

Mercury 13 degrees Aries trine transiting "child" 13 Leo in last seen chart.

Black Moon Lilith, 22 Capricorn.

BRJ & Last Seen composite chart:

"Jones" 22 Capricorn.

Somer & Last Seen composite chart:

"Child" 28 Virgo.

The last seen chart has Saturn & Wacker at 28 Virgo. I ran a lot of these cretins charts looking for anything at 28 Virgo. What are the chances Somer & the last seen composite chart has "Child" at 28 Virgo?

Chiron is often seen in death charts. Somer has Chiron at 9 Capricorn, transiting "Jones" is at 9 Capricorn in last seen chart. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this guy is the perp, despite his age.

Now that's the $64,000 question, Soulscape!

Thank you for such a speedy response and also for taking the time to do an astro-analysis of BRJ! :blowkiss:

Here is a little more info - not sure if it's needed but I dug it up so may as well post it.

Momtective provided these links, for comparison of Jones' very current photo and one taken sometime after his birthday (which was posted on the Watchdog site), which shows him wearing his glasses:

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt80/keinshatten/RSOJonesfamilywd.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt80/keinshatten/RSOJones.jpg

I hate to say this, but his eyes have that 'dead look' to me in the more recent pic; whereas they didn't previously.

A couple members also noted that Jones seems to have some abrasions under his chin and on his neck.

Member ElizaAvalon found a link to Jones' original charges in Maryland. She posted that one sexual offense was in 1986 and that he appears (or appeared) to have an alcohol problem. I think he reoffended and had similar charges against him again in 1991. Seems to me he was allowed to either plead down to child abuse; OR, there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute him for the other crimes.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=03K86000487&loc=55&detailLoc=K

I wish I could tell you where he was on 10-19-09! The vehicles he owns are listed on the family watchdog site and I sure as heck would think that LE have shown pictures of similar vehicles around the neighborhood, IF they suspect Jones 'may' have been working on renovating/painting that burned house.

Meanwhile he is incarcerated in Jacksonville with no bond, and has a hearing scheduled on November 10th, if I'm not mistaken. The whole timing of his arrest is certainly curious, at least to me.

Again, thanks for all your hard work! :blowkiss:

Liz, where do you see that BJ is incarcerated in Jax? I can't find him on the JSO site.

Tuba: I am in Orange Park area.. There is a connection Kuhn,Riley,Thompson,Somerville
etc. Is RSO Kuhn in the running ?

http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx

William Leon Kuhn has been arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

AR 2009037665
Failure Of Sexual Preda... Kuhn, William Leon (W M, 47) Arrest on chrg of Failure Of Sexual Predator To Report Temp Address (F), at 3627 Harbor Rd., Green Cove Springs, FL, on 11/1/2009.

I am so glad he has been. The police know what they have behind bars. Greenstreet, you need to read p. 2, #45 and p. 3, #53 and 67 of this thread.

So far, who's in the lead based on the charts? Kuhn or Jones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor