Forensic evidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO8778 said:
On top of that,in DOI,Patsy says a dept. store sent over some dresses for her to look through b/c she didn't have a dress for the funeral.......huh???Pam raids the house (just for that specific 'purpose') and she "doesn't have a thing to wear??!!"

What? Really? Oh good grief :rolleyes: I swear, and NOW I have heard everything. Oh what a tangled web we weave......:liar:

Pam Paugh's raid on the Ramsey house had nothing to do with funeral clothes - that was all a ruse. Patsy not only had a department store sending clothes over, she had countless friends and family members to get clothes from and a purse full of credit cards to use. That raid on the Ramsey house was all about gathering any evidence that linked the Rs to the murder and staging, and it was about grabbing anything of value since the Rs knew they'd never be returning to that house.

What I want to know is...why did they repaint and renovate so soon after the murder? ST talks of gaining entrance to the R house on July 2, 1997 and finding it in the process of being painted and fixed up, with most of the furniture removed. JonBenet's bedroom had been completely cleared out and the carpeting replaced.

Why wasn't that house shut down and left in the condition it was in on the night of murder? Why would the Rs want to go in and cover up any evidence that could prove someone else did this to JonBenet and cement their claims of innocence? Who allowed them to make any alterations to a house that was the scene of this crime?

icedtea4me said:
Pam: "All I need is the entire contents of this curio cabinet. That's all I need. That and these pictures. And that's all I need. Oh, wait. I need these passports. These passports, these pictures, and the entire contents of this curio cabinet. And that's all I need. That's all I need."

-Tea
LOL, sorry this made me giggle...reminded me of that movie..The Jerk...with Steve Martin....:D and when they were broke and his wife said.."I don't care about the money...its the stuff"

Sorry to get off topic.

Nuisanceposter said:
Pam Paugh's raid on the Ramsey house had nothing to do with funeral clothes - that was all a ruse. Patsy not only had a department store sending clothes over, she had countless friends and family members to get clothes from and a purse full of credit cards to use. That raid on the Ramsey house was all about gathering any evidence that linked the Rs to the murder and staging, and it was about grabbing anything of value since the Rs knew they'd never be returning to that house.
Oh for sure...thats the ONLY reason that she raided the Ramsey's house. PP should be arrested for withholding evidence and/or obstruction of justice.

What I want to know is...why did they repaint and renovate so soon after the murder? ST talks of gaining entrance to the R house on July 2, 1997 and finding it in the process of being painted and fixed up, with most of the furniture removed. JonBenet's bedroom had been completely cleared out and the carpeting replaced.

I knew nothing about this!!! (Insert gasping smilie here). Obviously there is alot more info out there that I am not aware of, and everytime I hear a piece of it, it just proves to me that the Ramsey's are more gulty than ever. Obviously, there were TWO reasons that the house was being "fixed up"....the main reason is to hide any evidence that remained, the second reason was because they were getting ready to sell it, and get the heck outta Boulder.

Why wasn't that house shut down and left in the condition it was in on the night of murder? Why would the Rs want to go in and cover up any evidence that could prove someone else did this to JonBenet and cement their claims of innocence? Who allowed them to make any alterations to a house that was the scene of this crime?
Three extremely good questions...that need answers!

I'm sure I read somewhere legit that the WC was blocked up or filled with blocks..anyway,there's no access to it anymore.

Ames said:
Oh for sure...thats the ONLY reason that she raided the Ramsey's house. PP should be arrested for withholding evidence and/or obstruction of justice.
amen amen amen! I just thought it funny that PR contradicted herself..the ruse PP did,inc. clothes,and then PR saying she didn't have anything to wear.

Thank goodness she either forgot the note pad the RN came from,or wasn't told to take it.If not, then I believe it was left as 'evidence' to try to frame LHP.

JMO8778 said:
amen amen amen! I just thought it funny that PR contradicted herself..the ruse PP did,inc. clothes,and then PR saying she didn't have anything to wear.

Thank goodness she either forgot the note pad the RN came from,or wasn't told to take it.If not, then I believe it was left as 'evidence' to try to frame LHP.
I am wondering if that note pad was IMMEDIATELY taken into evidence (since it was a crucial piece) ...and if PP could have even gotten her hands on it if Patsy had told her to.

icedtea4me said:
It was that scene from The Jerk when Steve Martin/Navin R. Johnson is leaving his house... "I need this ashtray. That's all I need. That's all I need. And this (paddle ball game). I need this. This ashtray and this. And that's all I need. That's all I need...."

-Tea
OH!! Well that explains it I don't think I have ever seen that movie. Sorry... Well aren't I a dud. Wish I'd of gotten it....oh well....

JMO8778 said:
I'm sure I read somewhere legit that the WC was blocked up or filled with blocks..anyway,there's no access to it anymore.
Odd I have never heard that before. :waitasec:

Ames said:

I knew nothing about this!!! (Insert gasping smilie here). Obviously there is alot more info out there that I am not aware of, and everytime I hear a piece of it, it just proves to me that the Ramsey's are more gulty than ever. Obviously, there were TWO reasons that the house was being "fixed up"....the main reason is to hide any evidence that remained, the second reason was because they were getting ready to sell it, and get the heck outta Boulder.

Three extremely good questions...that need answers!
Dont just arrest Pam Paugh. Their should be cuffs on who authorized PP going in and removing anything but one outfit each for the Ramseys. Everything should have remained the contaminated crime scene it was from the moment they found the body. Period!! JMHO While we are at obstruction of justice charges don't you think they should file these against several to do with the investigation. And how about Linda Arndts memory lapses. As for the house getting fixed up. I thought they moved awful fast on all that. I suppose to a point the property was the Ramseys and I am sure they wanted to sell it.....Never heard about the WC being sealed off or whatever though. Lou Smit was standing in that room while making his crocku. I mean documentary....I wonder when it was done.

I've also heard that about the WC - that is blocked up and walled off, so no one can gain access to it anymore.

ST notes in his book (page 25) that Patsy was shown a second generation copy of the RN and remarks to one of her friends that it looks like it was written on the same paper she has in her kitchen. Police wondered how she could tell since they saw no similarities.

I believe John Ramsey himself handed the note pad to police when they asked. Police took at least two notepads, labeling one John and one Patsy (also from ST). They figured out it was Patsy's pad the RN came from by matching up the tear lines.

Check this out:

http://www.acandyrose.com/04112000thomas-pg73-74.htm

Steve Thomas book, "JonBenet, Inside the Ramsey murder investigation"
Quotes from Page 73-74

"Chet Ubowski at the CBI had pulled startling information from the tablet belonging to Patsy Ramsey. By comparing tear patterns, Ubowski had determined that the first twelve pages were missing and the next four - pages 13 through 16 - contained doodles and lists and some miscellaneous writing."

"But the next group of pages, 17 through 25, were also missing from the tablet. The following page, 26, was the practice ransom note (Mr. and Mrs. I), and that page showed evidence of ink bleedthrough from the missing page 25."

"Comparisons of the ragged tops of the ransom note pages with the remnants left in the tablet proved that it had come from pages 27, 28, and 29."

"Furthermore, the ink bleedthrough discovered on page 26 indicated that perhaps still another practice note could have been writtenon page 25 and been discarded. Two possible practice notes and one real one covering three pages led me to believe that the killer had spend more time in the house composing the ransom note than we originally thought."

"But even more significant, it seemed clear that whoever wrote it was unafraid of being caught in the house. We never found the missing pages."

coloradokares said:
Dont just arrest Pam Paugh. Their should be cuffs on who authorized PP going in and removing anything but one outfit each for the Ramseys. Everything should have remained the contaminated crime scene it was from the moment they found the body. Period!! JMHO While we are at obstruction of justice charges don't you think they should file these against several to do with the investigation. And how about Linda Arndts memory lapses. As for the house getting fixed up. I thought they moved awful fast on all that. I suppose to a point the property was the Ramseys and I am sure they wanted to sell it.....Never heard about the WC being sealed off or whatever though. Lou Smit was standing in that room while making his crocku. I mean documentary....I wonder when it was done.
Thanks for the PM...do you like my signature?

Nuisanceposter said:
I've also heard that about the WC - that is blocked up and walled off, so no one can gain access to it anymore.

ST notes in his book (page 25) that Patsy was shown a second generation copy of the RN and remarks to one of her friends that it looks like it was written on the same paper she has in her kitchen. Police wondered how she could tell since they saw no similarities.

I believe John Ramsey himself handed the note pad to police when they asked. Police took at least two notepads, labeling one John and one Patsy (also from ST). They figured out it was Patsy's pad the RN came from by matching up the tear lines.

Check this out:

http://www.acandyrose.com/04112000thomas-pg73-74.htm

Steve Thomas book, "JonBenet, Inside the Ramsey murder investigation"
Quotes from Page 73-74

"Chet Ubowski at the CBI had pulled startling information from the tablet belonging to Patsy Ramsey. By comparing tear patterns, Ubowski had determined that the first twelve pages were missing and the next four - pages 13 through 16 - contained doodles and lists and some miscellaneous writing."

"But the next group of pages, 17 through 25, were also missing from the tablet. The following page, 26, was the practice ransom note (Mr. and Mrs. I), and that page showed evidence of ink bleedthrough from the missing page 25."

"Comparisons of the ragged tops of the ransom note pages with the remnants left in the tablet proved that it had come from pages 27, 28, and 29."

"Furthermore, the ink bleedthrough discovered on page 26 indicated that perhaps still another practice note could have been writtenon page 25 and been discarded. Two possible practice notes and one real one covering three pages led me to believe that the killer had spend more time in the house composing the ransom note than we originally thought."

"But even more significant, it seemed clear that whoever wrote it was unafraid of being caught in the house. We never found the missing pages."
As I stated before I was a lurker and have followed the case somewhat not quite extensively as most of you but am really getting into it now. Was just over at acandyrose reading up. Why is it LE aren't able to make an arrest against the Ramsey's? There is more evidence against them then there was against Scott Peterson and Scott received a conviction. I believe Burke is at Perdue University, would love to know if he ever thinks about that night or released any information to a girlfriend or a close friend. Could he really be carrying all this anquish around with him for 10 years? Someones gotta break right?

Ames said:
Thanks for the PM...do you like my signature?
Ames, I have to chime in here. The posters at Court TV are beyond rude. It is a pro - Ramsey Board and when they cannot win an argument, they resort to threats of lawsuits. They really are the lowest lot over there.:cool:

lviola said:
As I stated before I was a lurker and have followed the case somewhat not quite extensively as most of you but am really getting into it now. Was just over at acandyrose reading up. Why is it LE aren't able to make an arrest against the Ramsey's? There is more evidence against them then there was against Scott Peterson and Scott received a conviction. I believe Burke is at Perdue University, would love to know if he ever thinks about that night or released any information to a girlfriend or a close friend. Could he really be carrying all this anquish around with him for 10 years? Someones gotta break right?
This is what I think about Berke.

His sister was brutally murdered. He may not have heard anything that night. It seems like he heard nothing since he asked them what they found and what could he do. I don't see him ever saying anything. Even if he does know something or suspect something and he represses it, and it surfaces in the form of alcholism or drugs or just unable to have any sort of relationship, even if that happened (and it may not because he may not know anything). But say that happened, I do not see him coming out with anything. Why would he. Would he want the press on him the way they were with Karr. He would have to be crazy to do that to himself. And also lets not forget, he loves his mother and his father.

It is never going to happen. Just my opinion.

Solace said:
Ames, I have to chime in here. The posters at Court TV are beyond rude. It is a pro - Ramsey Board and when they cannot win an argument, they resort to threats of lawsuits. They really are the lowest lot over there.:cool:
I totally agree...I used to post over there, until I found this nice board...with all of these nice posters. I don't go over there anymore for that reason, but I was informed by another poster here, that just happened to be checking something out over at the courttv boards, and happened to see a post by someone by the name of Charlie. You see, he/she was over on these boards...I don' know what his nickname is on these boards, and he saw something that I posted about the people at courttv being rude...and so he/she took it upon themselves to copy and paste my remarks over there on the courttv boards. Which I do NOT appreciate. If I want my remarks being posted over there, I would post them myself. Anyway....what you said is SO true. I am much happier on these boards.

Solace said:
This is what I think about Berke.

His sister was brutally murdered. He may not have heard anything that night. It seems like he heard nothing since he asked them what they found and what could he do. I don't see him ever saying anything. Even if he does know something or suspect something and he represses it, and it surfaces in the form of alcholism or drugs or just unable to have any sort of relationship, even if that happened (and it may not because he may not know anything). But say that happened, I do not see him coming out with anything. Why would he. Would he want the press on him the way they were with Karr. He would have to be crazy to do that to himself. And also lets not forget, he loves his mother and his father.

It is never going to happen. Just my opinion.
He admitted that he was PRETENDING to be asleep though, when his father went to check on him. I am sure that he knows more than he is telling...but, I agree...I don't think that he ever will tell just what he knows.

Solace said:
Yes I just left that board for the same reason AMES I just sent you a copy of the post PM that was your post that was copied and pasted from this board over to that one. It was made by Louisadelmar then commented on by SweetCharlotte. If either one are members of this board and are found to be the ones who tried to humiliate AMES behind her back once she left that board. Well they are lower than pond scum and I do hope that this board will not tolerate such. I never plan to go back to Court tv so they can terminate me over there if that is what they want. Ames Rocks she deserves better than having somone come here and post her posts over there. Period.

coloradokares said:
Yes I just left that board for the same reason AMES I just sent you a copy of the post PM that was your post that was copied and pasted from this board over to that one. It was made by Louisadelmar then commented on by SweetCharlotte. If either one are members of this board and are found to be the ones who tried to humiliate AMES behind her back once she left that board. Well they are lower than pond scum and I do hope that this board will not tolerate such. I never plan to go back to Court tv so they can terminate me over there if that is what they want. Ames Rocks she deserves better than having somone come here and post her posts over there. Period.
Thanks so much for this post! I changed my signature to say Louisadelmar, instead of charlie. That REALLY makes me mad that Loisadelmar would do that. I remember him/her (I think she is a she), from the courttv boards. Thanks for pming me, I will go and check out my post that was copied and pasted...and then replied to. GEESH.....:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjberry5954
Back