Forensic reports in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that maybe they have proof of who the "baby daddy" is...but they are not sharing it....lol

Do you remember LA saying how tidy his father liked to keep the cars...and let's not forget that boots and pants were removed and put through a wash cycle

Yes... good theory, but (and take it for whats its worth in this case regarding whos truthful and not) but GA said CA was pressuring him to return to work.... so he couldn't have been there to do the cleaning?

I don't know. I know you can suffocate in a trunk if you are in there long enough. My unexpert opinion on this is Caylee's body was put in a garbage bag, or wrapped in plastic. Maybe a container, but I lean towards flexible plastic.
Lanie

For some horrible reason a space bag came to mind. The kind you can seal and suck all the air out of. I know for me when I store clothes in them they are great when I seal them but when I go to change out the seasons I find that they have leaked. Probably that little zipper seal comes free over time. Could she have put her in one of those and sucked the air out thinking that would keep her "sealed" then later it leaked some?

Oh yeah! Def. Rmember LA said that GA was OCD about cleaning the cars. So as soon as he smelled that car he was all over it. As CA would say "Just think about it"

I wish they would have asked the tow manager, Simon, if the car was still in the same condition it was picked up in or if it appeared to have been cleaned. :waitasec:

The statement Baden made is totally incorrect. He said that because they have hair from Caylee's hairbrush, that they would automatically know FOR SURE who her father is. That is not possible from Caylee's hair alone. They would HAVE to obtain a sample to match it to, so his statement was incomplete at best.

That observation is based only on what WE know. We don't know yet what HE knows.

i thought my post went thru but cant see it...im sorry it was riccardos facebook..since deleted and i saved,...it says win her over with chloroform..it is in my profile pics but ill try to post link

That's not too hard to figure out...LE left the car there after the initial call and night of questioning and came back a day later.

Do you remember LA saying how tidy his father liked to keep the cars...and let's not forget that boots and pants were removed and put through a wash cycle

and don't forget the knife.

Well that was my thought, could we be off on the date? However some have said the smell would only get stronger from any fluid that would have leaked in the car. I don't know we probably need someone with more knowledge of decomp to really answer this. But I am betting LE knows the approx. date of death.

I may be wrong but the way I read the report is that the decomp that is detected in the trunk is equivalent to a body in the 2.6th day of decomp, not that it was in there for 2.6 days. Doesn't that mean that it could have been somewhere else (backyard perhaps?) and then put in the car around 2.6 days after decomp started?

ok...here has been my theory for quite sometime and i think the forensics with the phone logs and pings have confirmed this...
caylee was gone on the 16th..or late 15th.... casey put caylee in the trunk in panic...the neigbor saw her back into the garage three times... the first time, 18th, she removed caylee from trunk, and put her by around play house... she came back and borrowed shovel... she buried her elsewhere or attempted to... this was second time she backed into garage ... the third time, she backed into the garage, she uncovered the body and put it back in the trunk... ill have to go back to my calender and fill in the dates... she disposed of the body from 20th and on i believe... im sure anyone can poke holes into this, ill have to get dates to make this more convincing... as far as the choloform situation...tony had a pic since deleted in his facebook that showed a man and woman in a sexual manner and a statement about choloform,..i dont know how to add a link, but the pic i saved as is in my profile pics that was on tonys facebook and what it said..i believe casey looked it up at first to see what all the hoopla was about tony liking the chloroform...jmo... anyhow, now that i got that off my chest, im gonna make kids lunch and than post the dates i have

Great! Thank you! PM me, please, if you can so I can see it.:woohoo:

The statement Baden made is totally incorrect. He said that because they have hair from Caylee's hairbrush, that they would automatically know FOR SURE who her father is. That is not possible from Caylee's hair alone. They would HAVE to obtain a sample to match it to, so his statement was incomplete at best.

Didn't they get samples of DNA from the people involved in this case? They may know who the father is, but are not releasing the info. It may be a "bombshell".

Who's darned shovel was that and where did it come from for testing.

Yes, you are wrong.

The 2.6 days refers to the ratio of chemicals found under the conditions that would have existed in the trunk of the car, meaning the body could have only been in the car for approximately 2.6 days.

If it was referring to only being 2.6 days old, that would put it as being in the trunk 2.6 days prior to the lab beginning to test it, which would be, what, July 23rd? (Don't remember the date lab began testing.) Or even 2.6 days prior to sample being collected.
Lanie

But, for the purposes of that calculation, it appears they used a 95 degree temperature (Florida, in June?). I lived in Florida for over 40 years, and I can promise you that the temp in the trunk was higher (much) than that. The open AIR is 95 in June! So, it may have actually been less than 2.6 days.

For some horrible reason a space bag came to mind. The kind you can seal and suck all the air out of. I know for me when I store clothes in them they are great when I seal them but when I go to change out the seasons I find that they have leaked. Probably that little zipper seal comes free over time. Could she have put her in one of those and sucked the air out thinking that would keep her "sealed" then later it leaked some?

That sounds very possible. :waitasec: Does JC Penney's sell these type bags? I just keep wondering why CA wouldn't let LE see her JCP statements. JMO

Anyone thinking this doesnt seem like much, think about the fact that this covers only what was already leaked out - they definitely have more but we already were leaked all this so they gave it out - what difference would it make now?

I agree in regards to this report is not damning at all. There are a lot of "apparently" "possibly"...there is no really strong evidence IMO. If they have more evidence, don't they at least have to show it to JB for discovery?

I don't know...I don't think this report isn't very solid.

Well, LP has been a telling us for a looong time now that he knows who the father is. :waitasec: Just a reminder, folks.

Yes, and on their forum Rob was asked repeatedly.
I will get back with his answers--although I thought it best not to bring their words from there over here.
Pardon...sick today with cold or something.
BBL

Who's darned shovel was that and where did it come from for testing.

Since we didn't see any report of a shovel in the trunk, can we assume it was the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor, Brian B. on the 18th?

I saw that too, on my initial scan, but I am having server and processer issues right now and can't see the report easily. Could it be that they just have that info from another source? Didn't the State of Florida do the DNA testing?
Unless a man came forward suspecting he could possibly be Caylee's father & had a test performed. They have Caylee's DNA report from the Jessie test procedure. They also have tests from GA, KC, CA & LA...even thought they had to order to get LA to comply. Hmmm.... Maury Povich, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member