Forensic reports in

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and on their forum Rob was asked repeatedly.
I will get back with his answers--although I thought it best not to bring their words from there over here.
Pardon...sick today with cold or something.
BBL

Sorry for OT, but regarding LP's new website, what's to prevent the defense team from being over there under an assumed name and gathering all of this information? I have not joined yet, so I don't know all that has been disclosed. I just hope that nothing is being discussed that could end up helping the defense.

As far as the new evidence, imo it is strong, decomp confirmed, we will see the "real ammunition" at trial.

BINGO.

Well said, I have said that from day one- You KNOW I just left messages for LP and RD harassing them- it has been our issue of contention...
Not being glib, but I never bought GA story, especially on Greta.

Check the dates, the DAY AFTER he and CA met with the Feds, in an interview with OCSO they were seperated, and George took them to the house to get the gas cans.. Why do 3 people jockey for position on 6/24?

And when did the infamous GA and Casey car chase go down? Maybe it was because he saw what was in that trunk?

IIRC, it was ONLY THE ANTHONY's, who stated there was a bag of pizza in that car.. The responding officer asked them to show him the pizza which they had thrown in their TRASH CAN at their home (evidence of cleaning, imo). It had been collected from the trash can. That being said, Why lie?
How much pizza do these people eat?

LE retrieved the bag that was taken from the trunk at the tow yard and thrown into a dumpster (the one the tow guy looked for in his PJ's). There was pizza on the inside and maggots on the outside.

Anything George Anthony supplied from his own trash can was an entirely different pizza. How likely is it that the Anthonys would just happen to have a 3 week old pizza in their trash?

I think the trunk itself is a low oxygen environment.

one of the science guys, I think on NG, was explaining that if there was, say a rag or something with chloroform on it in the trunk, it would continue to release the gas and since the chloroform gas is heavier than oxygen, it would accumulate on the floor of the trunk, pushing the oxygen away from that area, and would cause suffication. If Caylee was knocked out and laying in the trunk, and the level of chlorform was high enough, she would have sufficated, due to the chlorform pushing the oxygen away. This seems to fit the evidence they found....

If this is the way it happened, and that baby died from lack of oxygen, KC should suffer the same fate- the needle would be too kind...

NOT you too! I dont think I could win an argument with you- your too smart for me!! LP just overtalks me..lol

No I DO NOT think it is who he believes it is, but admittedly, he and TP think I am just naive on that issue. I am sticking to my original pick, which I think makes sense if you string the dates for testing, Baez motion, test results, etc, and have been pretty vocal about it. I think compelling also is that Kobi after being hired, pointed out specifically that the mtdna result could also be that of LA. He was not prompted on that, and if you were trying to deflect, you would not bring that up.

I took that to mean that they were of the opinion that LE was not going to be able to establish paternity, thus a complete DNA profile of the person owning the " decomposed hair". Thus, in there opinion, short of findind her remains- somewhat easily refutable evidence.

ALSO- THEIR IS/WAS a root on the sample... hint hint..

I don't think we're naive, I think that just adds one more piece to such an ugly picture that until they show us the proof we're not willing to go there.

Aside from LP has there been anything released that points to the Padilla's choice?

JG had a paternity test done, would this test show a diagram of Caylee's DNA that could be compared against any other possible donor?

What a horrible time to discover paternity for some guy, assuming he didn't already know.

It does refer to the aging of the corpse. If you go to any of the bodyfarm links they talk in length about the purpose/design of these tests and the different amounts and types of gases that will be present at different times of decomp.

June 19th is the day she looks at the apartment with Tony isn't it? 2.6 days if she died on the 16th would be early morning of the 19th.

I went back to the June 18th timeline and it shows that the last call was to CA at 6:39 pm. the next call was at 8:30 am June 19th.

Ok....I havent read past the first few pages, but people are saying it proves the death band and what i'm reading is the first test showed characteristics of apparent decomp.
Then the FBI tests it and concludes....
"Specimens Q22 through Q25 and debris collected from specimens Q26 through Q28 were examined for the presence of hairs exhibiting characteristics of apparent decomposition; however none were found.
None were found by the FBI.

Yes, Q22 thru 25, there were no apparant characteristics of decomp. However, specimens Q23 thru 28 have been preserved for future testing.

SNIPPED: "...I am sticking to my original pick, which I think makes sense if you string the dates for testing, Baez motion, test results, etc, and have been pretty vocal about it."

k - I missed it - who is your original pick?

But what about inside the trunk? Simon was there when George opened the trunk, right?

IIRC the car was locked and remained locked until GA came w/ keys. And yes, Simon was there w/ GA when the trunk was opened.

It was one of the first comments made by Dr Baden when he did a segment on the findings on Fox about half an hour ago - that the identity of the father would be known based on these results, but that the info has not been released.

Very intriguing.

Correct.

can we see this pic???this would seem to be very important!! can we see it on your profile?

yes, if you go into my profile it is in my ablum... riccardo deleted this from facebook july 16th...it was posted late may or early june by him

If you will note, what I said was: I believe they MAY be under the guise of "debris". I am sure your statement is correct and it makes sense. The soil samples are probably a separate report. I remember the reporting of a soil sample in the trunk and I would think they would want any soil residue off the shovel also.

:blowkiss: It could be combined in the same report, but it would have a different and separate heading all to itself ;)

What I find interesting is that based on the findings (from what I gathered and I am no expert and have never read anything like this before) if a body was in the trunk it was only there for a short time at the very start of the decomp stage.

Add this to what we do know... The smell was strong at the end of June....

If we think the decomp smell came from Calyee's body, why did the smell only get strong near the end of the month? Where was she before then? They were saying 2-3 days decomp for the trunk chemicals.

Would her being in there from the 16-18th or 19th continue to get worse (smell wise) and then cause her to abandon the car on the 26th or 27th?

It makes me wonder was Caylee alive longer than we may have thought? And if she was where was she?

Also they seem to say the decomp occured in a setting with little oxygen. Could Caylee have used up all the oxygen then died and started to decomp? Geez I hate even writing that. I never really thought you could suffocate in a trunk, but then again I never really thought too much about it.

This is horrible, but I think the body fluids and gasses might just get stronger the longer they linger somewhere hot and humid.. i know this is so totally unrelated, but think when we buy raw chicken to cook, and we throw the packaging in the trash...and forget to take out the trash until the next morning...gross smell. That is so sad to think what happened to this little girl.

I am still reading the thread, so I don't know if anyone else has commented on these things, but here are a couple of thoughts.

It seems to me that they must have had maggots for entymology testing, even though these test results were not included in this report.

It is stated on page 2 of the Law Enforcement Sensitive document, Preliminary Report #2, dated September 24, 2008, under Item number 2, wherein they are discussing the piece of pepperoni and mushroom pizza that was tested, that "It is interesting to note that no maggots were found on the pizza."

If they did not already have maggots for testing, why would they have made this notation? There is no logical reason for them to even mention maggots if none were being tested elsewhere.

Since I feel fairly certain about the above paragraph being true, any entymology reports would likely be withheld until trial. These can be potentially damning test results.

I also noted that the testing that is reported upon in these documents, was done on carpet "samples" which means that the remainder of the carpet could, and probably does, hold further forensic evidence that has not been alluded to in these reports.

Since it was stated previously that they would likely even be able to tell the position in which Caylee's body was laying, my feeling is that they also have fluid staining samples that are being, or have been, tested. This would account for the remainder of the carpet from the trunk.

These types of testing results from fluid staining samples could also be incredibly damning evidence and likely not released until trial.

Off to read the rest of the thread.

If this is the best they have and I was Jose Baez I would go to trial. KC was damned lucky she put those gasoline cans in the trunk.

Might not have been luck... depending upon who you believe in this twisted circus, GA (or someone else) could have advised her to do it. The whole gas cans being stolen business could have all been a ruse to help with a cover up, if a cover up did take place. Just a sayin...

Didn't the report/request LE sent to the GJ say 6-17?

Maybe I'm missing something, that you're seeing. If Caylee died 6-16/17, KC put her body in a bag in the trunk for 2.5 days, then removed her or put the bag into another container, one with a seal, once she realized the bag had leaked. Would this be possible?

After she dumps the body she attempts to clean the trunk but misses the fluid that soaks through the mat so the stench grows, it was the smell she was preventing George from not anything he would see.

So ... the question for us is ... where did her cell phone ping 2.6 days after LE's estimation of time of death?

If we gave it a range of two to three days, we'd be looking at the morning of 6/18 to the morning of 6/19. If her cell pinged in an unusual area, that's likely where the body is.

:blowkiss: It could be combined in the same report, but it would have a different and separate heading all to itself ;)

It said all under separate reports. There are many things which were not released according to this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3