Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
princess said:
I however think another guy unknown to us may have come forward and maybe gave his DNA and they made a match..

Yes, and they could have collected dna samples from several of the guys KC was involved with around the time Caylee went missing. They probably didn't tell the public about every person they collected dna from.

In death, the body's cell no longer are oxygenated. There are both aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms....those that thrive in oxygen rich environments, and those that thrive in oxygen poor or oxygen absent environments. Anaerobic decomposition, therefore would occur in a decomposing body (non-oxygenated)...either human or animal. The compounds they found in the air sample showed 80% human related decompostion byproducts.
It has nothing to do with the body being oxygen deprived in any way other than by the cellular death and decomp process itself. Organic chemistry 101.

How can they know who the father is without HIS DNA? Are you saying "it's all in the family" Can this case get any more soap opera???

Unless Dr. Baden is privy to facts that have not been released thus far, he was explaining forensic science and was saying DNA can confirm who the daddy. He didn't say specifically in this case

I can understand being in denial at first but, at what point are the A's gonna wake-up and accept what Casey has done?:confused:

As quoted by someone else, I do not think Cindy will ever accept it for the simple fact she will probably blames herself for Casey leaving upset after the argument with Caylee that night.

And you know, back in the early General Threads (40+ and on,) when the "PIZZA" trunk testing by WSers was taking place, there was a LOT of talk about Caylee having been put in the trunk alive and dying there from a lack of oxygen. Heaven forbid it be true, but it is really looking to me like that's what happened.

Course, we are only seeing the PRELIMINARY forensics, without any re-tests, AND we don't have the benefit of the witnesses' testimony, which, although is NOT evidence, is what the prosecution will be using to link it all together - we like to refer to EVIDENCE + TESTIMONY as the "totality of the circumstances." Frankly, other than the retest results, I don't believe we're going to get any more "evidence."
I don't think that is what it means.....it does not mean that the casue of death had to do with lack of oxygen. It is the environment that the body began to decompose in was lacking oxygen.

IIRC the car was locked and remained locked until GA came w/ keys. And yes, Simon was there w/ GA when the trunk was opened.

Please please forgive me, for I haven't read all the docs (trying to get the news here LOL).

So, are the docs stating no dirt or sand was found and that it was clean? Surely Simon would have noticed anything like that. JMO

BTW, Last night, Dr. Bethany on NG made the comments about wondering what key words KC used to look up the chloroform. My curiosity got me so I googled the words "chloroform parties" since I had seen that pic on RM myspace.

What I found was eerie considering everything. It's basically cartoon captions and some of them deal with putting kids to sleep with chloroform.

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:...nk&cd=18&gl=us

It was one of the first comments made by Dr Baden when he did a segment on the findings on Fox about half an hour ago - that the identity of the father would be known based on these results, but that the info has not been released.

Very intriguing.

"these results", meaning these forensic testing results? So were any other DNA tests done other than the mDNA, that we know of?

OK, so what happened to the 'stain' in the trunk that was 'suspicious'??? This report doesn't prove much! I hope they have something more than this!! I am flabberghasted. Doesn't seem to be much evidence at all except for 1 hair that 'may' be Caylee's that 'might' come from a decomposed body. Who could convict on this? wow. It makes me sick!

While reading through the newly released FBI report and many of the comments here, all I keep thinking about is that old platitude, "I'll never harm a hair on your head." And it makes my stomach feel queezy!

I pray Caylee had no idea of what was happening to her . . .

I don't think that is what it means.....it does not mean that the casue of death had to do with lack of oxygen. It is the environment that the body began to decompose in was lacking oxygen.

This is how I interpreted this, too. hmm.

It said all under separate reports. There are many things which were not released according to this report.

Do you think we don't have more than we do have, relative to forensics?

Thanks in advance. Just curious, I know how I feel about it...:blowkiss:

Turbo? Anybody?

I am still reading the thread, so I don't know if anyone else has commented on these things, but here are a couple of thoughts.

It seems to me that they must have had maggots for entymology testing, even though these test results were not included in this report.

It is stated on page 2 of the Law Enforcement Sensitive document, Preliminary Report #2, dated September 24, 2008, under Item number 2, wherein they are discussing the piece of pepperoni and mushroom pizza that was tested, that "It is interesting to note that no maggots were found on the pizza."

There are more pages that are missing. All they need is one maggot to tell them the story. If the maggot did not come from spoiled food, then it came for decomposing flesh. I had to find something in my garbage the other day and I found maggots, they came from some RAW meat I threw out. There were other foods in that bag, like bread, cheese, dirty diaper, but thos emaggots were all over the meat.

i thought my post went thru but cant see it...im sorry it was riccardos facebook..since deleted and i saved,...it says win her over with chloroform..it is in my profile pics but ill try to post link

I don't think that picture has too much significance. I have that same picture on my photobucket. I just thought it was funny.

I'm pretty much with you on this. However, it's all about context. LE came out to check out a whacked-out series of 911 calls and a possible missing child report. They spent from around midnight til noon the next day getting blown-away by the sheer BS and chillingly psychopathic responses of Casey until they finally said this is creepy bad, your daughter is missing and you could care less and you are under arrest. Then they processed their report and went for the car. Cindy and George, I suppose, spent the day cleaning the car. They had to know that it would come into play as evidence or even as a crime scene. Cindy takes advantage of whatever she can.:eek::furious::behindbar

I thought once they arrived on the scene, someone from LE was at the house until KC was arrested and probably till the car was towed. Which would mean they attempted cleaning before LE was called. The battery was removed, windows, doors and trunk were all hanging open to "air it out", since she admits she washed clothing that was found inside it's not much of a reach to figure she tried to do something about the smell.:rolleyes:

I don't think that picture has too much significance. I have that same picture on my photobucket. I just thought it was funny.

maybe im too old to understand how that is funny...just saying that was on his facebook and perhaps this peaked kc curiosity as to what it is?

Not true, Chez, he refused to give a sample of his DNA without a warrant.
A DNA test to establish or exclude paternity needs to be specifically referenced in the warrant, but I cant recall if it was sealed.

I interpret his refusal to provide a DNA sample as also including the more specific request of having a DNA test done. That is, refusing to the more general one (giving a sample) necessarily includes refusal to the more specific one (DNA analysis,) and yes, if he wouldn't AGREE to a more general request of providing a DNA sample, then a subpoena or warrant issued by a court to get the DNA sample would necessarily have to explain to the court the NEED for the sample, which would be the DNA analysis. ;)

yes, if you go into my profile it is in my ablum... riccardo deleted this from facebook july 16th...it was posted late may or early june by him

Whoa, while I still believe that Casey acted alone, isn't the timing of that interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3