Formal Sentencing - August 24 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 51s51 seconds ago
Katie Medley requests #theatershooting defendant not be imprisoned in Fremont County, Colo., where she & husband/fellow victim Caleb live.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 4m4 minutes ago

Will C. Holden retweeted Julie Hayden
@HaydenTV says yes, Holmes' parents are in the #theatershooting courtroom today. Watch live: http://link.kdvr.com/1PMGVtQ

I so glad that his parents have to sit there and hear people after families after representatives of responders of so many levels..To FACE the horror and devastation their spawn perpetuated and realize what is the TRUTH..Not some sort of fantasy they were trying to pretend their precious son was hummmm prior to his mental illness ( cough cough ) and realize that book, the Mrs. wrote, was in actually a smack in the face of hundreds possibly thousands of folks who really suffered.. Their shame and surprise hardly rises to the level of suffering all those folks monster killed and maimed for the rest of their lives.

What they did for their son's defence was a daily slap to those hurt so badly ..I say shame on them..If I had been in their shoes..I'm not sure I could actually had the nerve to be baseless and selfish to inflict yet further pain on those my son caused..so I'm sorry, for those who don't wish parents of monster to be bashed..It's not so much bashing..as I know they are victims of monster too..BUT they, by their post massacre actions actually enhanced the pain for many of the victims!!!

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Jacob Wilwert, brother-in-law of slain John Larimer, criticized media for behavior post-#theatershooting but praised media 4 trial coverage.

This is just heartbreaking. Anyone else have a 'crying headache'? My head is so sore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 4m4 minutes ago
Katie Medley pushes husband Caleb Medley up to the lectern to give victim impact statement. #theatershooting
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 4m4 minutes ago
"I was shot in the head, I lost my right eye & I can't walk."Caleb Medley's victim impact statement. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 50s51 seconds ago
Jacob Wilwert, slain John Larimer's bro-in-law/Maj., to #theatershooting defendant: Death=certain. I'm unafraid to face mine. U were/still

This is just heartbreaking. Anyone else have a 'crying headache'? My head is so sore.

yes----just when I think I can pull myself together another person comes up.......

My eyes are burning, my throat is sore my nose is stuffy and my frontal lobe is throbbing..But I feel I must honour these so injured folks by putting myself thru their pain if only on an empathic level...

It's true..first responders too suffer internally, mentally emotionally due to what they see and experience due to their profession. I've been thru so many debriefings in my career.I stopped counting..as it seemed like an endless experience sometimes.

That's why I was grateful that Police representative spoke to the impact statement on behalf of first responders..They sure desire a say!!

The only person who didn't make me cry was Bonnie's mother. I'm not being unkind but her testimony didn't really touch me. I'm glad she got the opportunity to speak though. I hope it helped her.

Yes, I have a crying headache. I also am using paper towels instead of kleenex. The paper towels last a little longer and do not dissolve from my tears.

Phil Tenser ‏@pstenser · 2m2 minutes ago
Family of John Larimer say the media coverage of the #TheaterShooting case made their suffering worse. I send them all my deepest sympathies

The only person who didn't make me cry was Bonnie's mother. I'm not being unkind but her testimony didn't really touch me. I'm glad she got the opportunity to speak though. I hope it helped her.

I get what you mean---bits of her statement made sense but then it didn't---

Looks like JH is just a tad over-medicated, IMO. That is a smirk -- can he do nothing else other than that? Also looks like he's wearing new specs -- some "stepping out" glasses. He's such a cool dude. Oh how I hope never to hear or see his name again except when his death is reported. He needs to quickly fade away, just as the breaths of those he killed faded away. I'm still so angry, angry, angry.

I think they look like girl glasses :D

Looks like JH is just a tad over-medicated, IMO. That is a smirk -- can he do nothing else other than that? Also looks like he's wearing new specs -- some "stepping out" glasses. He's such a cool dude. Oh how I hope never to hear or see his name again except when his death is reported. He needs to quickly fade away, just as the breaths of those he killed faded away. I'm still so angry, angry, angry.

think he also got a haircut and shave......I'm with you on never hearing his name again....

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 40s41 seconds ago  Longmont, CO
Once again, Judge Samour feels compelled to offer a defense of the legal process and the trial in response to testimony. #theatershooting

MOO--I appreciate the Judge trying to explain things as they come up to the victims...the whys and why fors...)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back