Found Deceased - Michaela "Mickey" Schunick, 21, 7 August, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it wasn't BSL who confessed...maybe someone else confessed to taking part in burying her or helping him somehow.

I sure hope you're right TLS - hate to think his confession could lead to the taxpayers supporting him for the rest of his life where he'll get three meals a day and shelter. Far more than he deserves.

The fact that he buried her makes me think he really did know her before, or of her. Perhaps he did stalk her.

I believe it was hinted that he spoke of her a month before she was abducted.

People bury others they care for. That far out in the sticks he could have easily hid her, and no one would have been the wiser. Well, that is if he would have not been having all those "accidents"....

Also makes me believe he kept her for a while.

There are no Lavergnes buried in that cemetary. I don't remember his mothers side of the families last name.

View attachment 25362I prayed for and dreaded the day she would be recovered. Rest in Peace, Mickey. I am so grateful that she was found and her family can give her a PROPER burial unlike the one she received at the hands of a monster. Now for JUSTICE.

Yes, sweet Justice!!

And guys, Kudos to all of you for helping to bring Precious Mickey Home. She's now really 'resting in peace'.

We love you Mickey!!:rose:

If Lavergne was playing games with the boundary lines, like the way he took his truck to Texas to burn, then Beaver Creek could be the cemetery, since people think it is in Oakdale, but, it is really in Evangeline Parish. JMO

Wonder if Poison Ivy is in that brush there?

It's probably rampant there. Birds like to eat the poison ivy berries; the seeds pass through the digestive tract and emerge at the other end undigested and pre-fertilized.

Here's a wonderful thought for everyone; in certain cases, approximate time of death can be determined by, amongst other things, the species and presence of pollens on a body. Insect activity can also determine if she was dead for a long time "topside" before being interred. If he buried her, he may have inadvertently saved a LOT of evidence that would have dispersed and been lost had she been exposed to the elements....Things like the presence of foreign bodies such as pubic hairs, truck fibers, etc.

But what threw me off was the line "a credible source". I sure wouldn't call BSL credible

He knows hes done. He may have become credible suddenly. And temporarily.

Perhaps.

Jmo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Take note when the officer in that video says the location of the graveS is off to the back not actually in the graveyard.. I hope that doesn't mean more than just Mickey has been buried behind that graveyard.

The fact that he buried her makes me think he really did know her before, or of her. Perhaps he did stalk her.

I believe it was hinted that he spoke of her a month before she was abducted.

People bury others they care for. That far out in the sticks he could have easily hid her, and no one would have been the wiser. Well, that is if he would have not been having all those "accidents"....

Also makes me believe he kept her for a while.

Sometimes they just bury them to hide them..

So sad. I knew it once they found her bike but still. Just so sad. RIP Mickey.

I don't think BSL cares enough about anyone except himself to be concerned the person would go to jail for helping him. If he confessed, I bet he did so to avoid the DP.

7 am seems like an odd time for a confession. If his lawyers were going to tell le wouldn't they have made an appt to go in and have a meeting?
I have no idea but seems to me that is how they would do it and 7am is an unusual meeting time.
If bsl confessed on his own, I don't know 7am seems odd for that too.
If it was an accomplice...7am? ..maybe

I don't think BSL cares enough about anyone except himself to be concerned the person would go to jail for helping him. If he confessed, I bet he did so to avoid the DP.

Yes. His alleged actions show that he doesn't care about anyone but himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member