FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found Deceased. Recovered in September, unknowingly, by hunters in eastern washington. Just found to be Lindsey within the week.

Oh my god!!! Lindsey is recovered, she was found in Sept 2017 as remains and was just confirmed...

Bhavisha Patel
‏Verified account @BhavishaPatel
2m2 minutes ago

Detectives: Lindsey Baum's remains were discovered by hunters in Eastern Washington. They were sent to Quantico for analysis. In the last week, they learned the DNA matched Lindsey. #Q13FOX

Bhavisha Patel
36s36 seconds ago

Sheriff says they're doing everything they can to find out who was responsible for Lindsey Baum's disappearance/death. #Q13FOX

Bhavisha Patel
1m1 minute ago

Sheriff Department can't say if Lindsey Baum's remains had been there a long time. They also can't speak to where exactly they were located. Detectives are still searching the area for any evidence. #Q13FOX

Bhavisha Patel
36s36 seconds ago

Sheriff says they're doing everything they can to find out who was responsible for Lindsey Baum's disappearance/death. #Q13FOX

OK so.. does anyone remember one of the first people looked at in this case? He worked at the nursing home that Lindsey would pass to get home. He told friends that she was no longer alive. He took off the night she disappeared or the next day and went to Eastern Wa. His car had been cleaned out or something when they looked at it. I think the family that had a bunch of land and it was searched for her. Then the mom was at the search command center and acting very strange. Does anyone else remember this? Very odd now hearing that she was found in Eastern Wa. So sad for her mom and family!!

So where do you think she was discovered you guys? I'm trying to remember all the places we looked at.

Bhavisha Patel
38s38 seconds ago

The Sheriff's Department is urging anyone with information on Lindsey Baum's disappearance to email baumtips@co.grays-harbor.wa.us or call (360) 964-1799. #Q13FOX

Dale Golder. His mom was a poster here in this forum. Do you guys remember all the craziness?

Sorry on my phone traveling today.

Eastern WA. Kittias County. That's a long ways from Olympia & McCleary. :(

Oh Lindsey. What happened that day? How scared she must have been. Glad the family can at least lay her to rest. I hope there is some sort of evidence with suspect DNA somewhere at the scene as well.

“From Affidavit: When the records were analyzed it was learned that Golder was texting and calling a number in eastern Washington repeatedly from about noon on 06-26-09 until 9:26pm. There was in excess of 50 contacts to this number that suddenly stopped at 9:26pm. ___________received a cellular call from a subject identified as ___________at 1:11am (06-27-09) that had a duration of 2 minutes. After that he did not make a call until 6:12am. This is contrary to the pattern of cell phone usage shown _______. He normally has frequent cell phone activity until at least midnight to 1:00am each day.”

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?89778-POI-Dale-Golder-1

Post down the thread a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics