FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsey Baum's Tree of Hope blooms once again.

Grays Harbor County Information Hot-line (Tip line) (866) 915-8299

Attachments

• tree of hope.jpg
    tree of hope.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 58
I think of Lindsey daily, she enters my mind often throughout the day. My own dd is close in age and every time she gets in trouble or does something to get praise, actually every time I look at my sweet baby I think of Lindsey.

I think of her Mom and if I could ever survive this unknown...

I hope we get some answers soon, it's been too long already.

I'm gonna throw this out here because it's something I've thought about a bit over the years.

Search teams (LE included, i'm sure) really hammered away at both directions of highway 8 & highway 108 leading out of town (all the way to highway 101)

One area that just didn't have the equal search power is Mox Chehalis, generally speaking.

Minus 1-2 public entries to capitol forest much of the east side of Mox Chehalis is privately owned (often open land, but included gated cap. forest access roads) - it was truly inaccessible nearly all the way down to Malone. (minus behind it, capitol forest itself)

The west side of Mox was less of a concern partially because of elevation/terrain. It's not near as inhabited as the east side.

Mox Chehalis is a really long road.

Next would be highway 12, both directions coming out of Malone. This is really an area that just didn't get enough attention.

In the beginning, the Klaas team/Brad did actually focus on some areas on highway 12. There was just so much to comb over closer to town that the later search teams just didn't have the time/power to branch out to these areas as hard.

Both directions of highway 12 need to be looked at. If a team was to be assembled today i'd strongly suggest the lower 1/2 of Mox Chehalis & both directions of 12.

-

Some of highway 12 (I have the areas mapped) have been searched but not nearly enough to mark that area off the list.

In addition to Mox Chehalis/Highway 12 I think the Cloquallum Road is another road that needs to be searched really well

I hope there is some upcoming media in this case with it almost being 4 years....just maybe someone will speak up or someone will find something.

Thinking of you, Lindsey. :beats: It's coming up on 4 years that you've been missing. :cry:

fEDsHCw.jpg

It’s Been…

Lindsey-Baum3.jpg

1446 Days, 15 Hours, 53 Minutes, 32 Seconds.

Since Lindsey Vanished ...

Thinking of Lindsey today. Are people still searching for her?

Thinking of Lindsey today. Are people still searching for her?

Breanna, myself and another gentlemen go out as often as we can. We didn't do any this past winter due to work schedules and weather.

We hope to do some this summer though

Breanna, myself and another gentlemen go out as often as we can. We didn't do any this past winter due to work schedules and weather.

We hope to do some this summer though

Thank you.

NAT_2542_2.jpg

Such a beautiful smile..beaming with energy!

We drove thru McCleary yesterday on our way to the Oregon Coast. Thinking of Lindsey. Can't believe she has been missing for 4 years. Will bring some shells/rocks to her tree on the way back.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

A few of us are heading to McCleary today to pretty up the tree, plant some new flowers and post some new fliers.

Tomorrow evening a few of us will be at the tree to release some balloons and have a small informal vigil. Time isn't nailed down yet but once it is I will post on here if anyone wants to join us.

Rumor has it the press release will be at 10 am tomorrow. I won't be able to attend and I'm not sure where it will be. I will post more info after I talk to MB today.

Thanks to everyone who continues to look for and pray for Lindsey. Our hopes are still very much alive that Lindsey will one day be home where she belongs.

Breaks my heart! I want her to come back exactly as she was the day she went missing. :(

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

A few of us are heading to McCleary today to pretty up the tree, plant some new flowers and post some new fliers.

Tomorrow evening a few of us will be at the tree to release some balloons and have a small informal vigil. Time isn't nailed down yet but once it is I will post on here if anyone wants to join us.

Rumor has it the press release will be at 10 am tomorrow. I won't be able to attend and I'm not sure where it will be. I will post more info after I talk to MB today.

Thanks to everyone who continues to look for and pray for Lindsey. Our hopes are still very much alive that Lindsey will one day be home where she belongs.

The tree looks wonderful! Wasn't able to stop by when you all were working on it, but walked by later, thanks everyone for your work.

New flowers, banner, ribbons - really looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member