Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that the sign that kicked Lee's butt yesterday? If it is, looks a little broken.

rut roh...that sign gonna make em mad...here we go!! keep that cam rolling fox!!

I thought it might say that. First i thought a phone number then I was sure about the hypen.... Ouch!!! Surely a stinger.

I expect there to be a throng there tonight given the arrest rumors. If they don't arrest her today, tomorrow & tomorrow evening should be great cam fun. Wish it was live streaming.

Looks like the two people with signs on the left of the drive are standing BEHIND the yellow tape.

To me it looks like something along the lines of a headstone, ie:

Caylee Anthony
2005-2008

to me, the second word doesn't look long enough to be Anthony.. maybe Marie?

Caylee Marie
2005-2008

to me, the second word doesn't look long enough to be Anthony.. maybe Marie?

Caylee Marie
2005-2008

If it were me, that's what it would say - To he** with the last name of Anthony :furious:

ok it never fells the last shot i had on cam a few people gathering on side walk now i have no picture.Is anyone else balnk or just me

It does look like some of them are touching the property. Also, if they leave the sign there is it considered littering?

Looks like the two people with signs on the left of the drive are standing BEHIND the yellow tape.

on that side of the sidewalk, the caution tape is wrapped all the way around the easement. So it just looks by way of the tape, that they are on the property of the A's, when they are not

Did I miss Casey coming home? I thought she had to be back by 4:00. Could this mean that she was taken to jail by JB? It would have probably already been in the press if he had.

Lady in the burgandy shirt is standing in the parking strip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487