Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mobilecam2.jpg

Oh cop car on driveway now! Darn cam is driving me nuts~

Was the someone put in the car, Casey or a protester. Are Casey and Baez even outside yet?

I dont think it is realted to KC directly--- I think it is something to do with maybe a fight or something with the protesters

Cop opened door and he appears to be getting in. I wish this cam wouldn't flash so quickly. They need to slow it down. Anyway to stop it from moving?

Cop opened door and he appears to be getting in. I wish this cam wouldn't flash so quickly. They need to slow it down. Anyway to stop it from moving? Is it just me or is this site slow as molasses too?

A quick thank you to all of you posting the screenshots! Much appreciated. The cam comes and goes so often I never really get to "see" what is happening. The pics help a lot. :blowkiss:

I imagine that JB is about to turn little "Miss Celebrity" in for the recent charges.

Looks like in the screen capture below like theres a person handcuffed and on their knees behind police car. Agree?

Cop opened door and he appears to be getting in. I wish this cam wouldn't flash so quickly. They need to slow it down. Anyway to stop it from moving? Is it just me or is this site slow as molasses too?

Mine is as slow as it can be also.

Never mind..does it look now like they are leaning someone on the car?

Why must it freeze just when something good is going to happen!!!!! ;)

Why would LE come anyway, since there are apparently two guards there? Bizarre.
LE was talking with demonstrators, now is up by guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState