Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4lm7h5.jpg

I wonder how fast they can get up and move if they need to. Or are they there to intimidate the protestors?

I wonder how fast they can get up and move if they need to. Or are they there to intimidate the protestors?

What if they were trying to get up quick and they got stuck in those white plastic chairs???

Well..........its happened to me!:)

I think the webcam is frozen again, those guards haven't moved in awhile.

You know they can put a man on the moon but we can't get a decent web cam pic half the time..whats up with that..

I gotta be honest with you....If and that's a "BIG IF" my family was ever in a situation where there was this type of media scrutiny and crazy people banging on my door - I may just want bodyguards or someone sitting outside my house watching that some wacko doesn't try to get in like some vigilante or something. You never know if someone is going to want to try something more than just chant and carry signs...lots of crazies out there

However, I think the safest place for her is in jail....and I hope she goes in soon!

4lm7h5.jpg

Please peeps, help out our feller wsers!

When something breaks, someone repost link in thread to latest webcam?

I have Screen Hunter (free) and PhotoBucket and WebShots accounts and I have...not dial-up and not broadband but something-something optics (? have no clue what it is...it's running off my son's computer).
I'm not that great with grammar, I don't articulate very well nor am I a very good Sleuth but if I can help by posting Screen Shots along with some of the other computer savvy Sleuthers, I'd be happy to!
But, I need someone to tell me how to do it, please?

I know how to post pics in a message on other types of message boards just not sure which code to use here.

Wonder if the dudes in the chairs have their shades on to block out that blinding light.

I for one am glad they are spending thier money on bodyguards...I hope they go broke.....destitute....

I have Screen Hunter (free) and PhotoBucket and WebShots accounts and I have...not dial-up and not broadband but something-something optics (? have no clue what it is...it's running off my son's computer).
I'm not that great with grammar, I don't articulate very well nor am I a very good Sleuth but if I can help by posting Screen Shots along with some of the other computer savvy Sleuthers, I'd be happy to!
But, I need someone to tell me how to do it, please?

I know how to post pics in a message on other types of message boards just not sure which code to use here.

I have sent this link to several who asked for help in a PM, not here on the Board. Here's the link http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Maybe the bodyguards are there for a specific reason tonight?

I know, fat chance, but a girl can hope.

There's no way that the Anthony's are paying for any of the services they are receiving. I imagine they live paycheck to paycheck and are in debt up to their eyeballs. Someone is bankrolling them.

Thats what I mean...they have no money and struggle day to day..Im glad anything extra that they have collected thru this fiasco goes for such silliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member