Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot get the cam - could someone do a screenshot? Thanks so much!

Two policemen have arrived on the scene.

completely agree!!!!! :clap: They are so worried about Caylee,.. BUT THEY DON'T LOOK FOR HER! They want people to support the whole family and turn away people that think Casey is guilty. I will tell ya one thing, if god forbid anything ever happened to one of my loved ones, I wouldn't care who was there to pray for me and my family. i would want all the prayers I could get as long as they didn't state negative opinions to me.
I think it was RUDE AND TACKY to say if you don't think Casey is innocent then I want you to leave. And then to say to get off our a$$es and find your granddaughter is even more rude when THEY HAVEN'T DONE WHAT THEY ARE ASKING EVERYONE TO DO!!!!! jmo

:clap::clap::clap:

Just a reminder no chit chat, just updates about the cam.

Looks like LE moved the protesters off the lawn in front of Casey's window.

I must have a really long camera delay.....I haven't seen the first cop yet

never mind I see an elbow of one of the cops

Why can't the Anthonys just use some common sense? They could easily move
the vigil somewhere else. They need to have some respect for their neighbors, but then
again, thats been the problem from the very beginning.

Yes, they are victims, but why make everyone else suffer? After seeing the area, this just has to be awful for the neighbors. I wonder if they can petition the HOA to have these vigils stopped or moved, kind of like the sign.

Somebody call George and have him go ask those dinglebears in front of the webcam to ease on down the road.

These people dont care about Caylee, they want trouble. Sorry, that's all they show. Show me one person on that sreet right now at this moment that has searched for Caylee. Sorry, bad choice of words.

Hey the senior citizen that George pushed had been out looking for Caylee. Has George? She had driven from Tampa I believe to search.

1z67dad.jpg

See police officer's arm next to lady in white tank top on right?

I think Florida's finest might want to lay off the donuts. His derriere on the webcam is starting to resemble one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy