Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like it is clearing out until the cam comes back on.

The vigil is not to show support for Caylee; the vigil is to show support for Cindy and George - if they were really supporting Caylee, they'd be out look8ing, not standing in a driveway clogging up the street with their cars. The vigils are not for Caylee - people who care about Caylee are out looking for her, not standing in a driveway high fiving the grandparents. Their house is an extremely inappropriate place to hold a vigil anyway. Why not at the Sawgrass apartments where Caylee was last seen, or at Blanchard Park where Caylee was last seen? You pick the scenario you want to believe.

BRAVO:clap:

Hate to quote my own post but...the only time the cam works consistantly for me is when the garage door is shut an no one is home. It's like I'm a webcam Jinx.

All I'm getting is a guy with Jordan on the back of his l/s tee....The reflection makes trying to see further out difficult.

I don't think it is calm at all..you just can not tell from the Cam but there are way more people out of the View than in the view of the Cam..
I say this becasue after every Vigil they show all kind of stuff on the news that we just can not make out on the Cam.
Fox Orlando 10 o'clock news
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live10pm11pm.html

What a weird looking hat on that person in front of the camera.

you know,.. MANY people want to show their support and their love FOR CAYLEE. The vigil is FOR CAYLEE. Why do you have to support the person that KNOWS WHERE SHE IS? If she would be a real woman and tell what she knows then maybe people wouldn't hate her so much. jmo

I agree as well............this is supposed to be a prayer vigil for Caylee, and only for Caylee. I feel it's just plain wrong for Cindy to dictate to those who want to pray for Caylee that they must also believe Casey is innocent. It's just not right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin