Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
t6p6rr.jpg

Did anyone see a guy with a dress shirt on walk past the guy with the sign?
I didn't see where the guy went or if he was a reporter.

Tall guy, dress shirt, is talking with him. Also 3 people in drive--wait, now two and they're talking with guy.

Looks like he is getting his 15 secs of fame

Thanks for posting the pic and keeping us up to date when we have to leave...

Man he is tall!

does it say "Caylee loves her mom so screw you?" I have Nana eyes so I am probably wrong. lol

:eye::eye: Gimme those Nana eyes! Way better than mine, LOL!

I think you are correct about the sign's wording but I would never have figured it out without your help.

cams stuck again, it is dark here and raining cats and dogs with lightning and thunder also. I am only about 3 miles from the A's

:eye::eye: Gimme those Nana eyes! Way better than mine, LOL!

I think you are correct about the sign's wording but I would never have figured it out without your help.

It was a great screen shot which is something I haven't figured out how to do yet. Definitely looks like it says something different on the other side though.

cams stuck again, it is dark here and raining cats and dogs with lightning and thunder also. I am only about 3 miles from the A's
Thanks for the info. I knew it was frozen and reported it to FOX.......don't know what we'll get tonight???

I do think the sign guy is the 19 year old fan of Casey. He was interviewed on CNN, IIRC. He is smitten by KC.....

cam will be busy soon enough....(with the new info on kc and the cops coming out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member