Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there is one of the guys standing under/to the left of the green ghost.... It is hard to see but I see him moving.

I assume we are still filming from the vehicle although I don't see wipers now as I did earlier.

Man, the board must be busy tonight! I've been trying to check in for what seems like ages. I'm just getting the green slime (Who ya' gonna call? Ghostbusters!) and a few peeps walking around in the dark. What have we missed?

28s4g3p.jpg

Wow I was gone ALL day and when I got home I couldn't get on!

Love the green ghost! Lights should be firing up soon for the news!

Umm is it just me or did we get bumped upwards? I feel as if I"m still riding the rollercoasters from earlier!

I assume we are still filming from the vehicle although I don't see wipers now as I did earlier.
Yes, still inside Media vehicle, but now they've shifted the CAM up to the sky :rolleyes:
21no3va.jpg

what cam we on tonight? can someone send me a link?

Someones either knocked the cam off it's bracket, or FOX is giving us the cold shoulder because something is going on :frown:

So I'm thinking this is why the webcam isn't showing anything, because of the newscast. They may not turn it back on for the night, because many times when they do this for the news, the camera doesn't come back until morning. :waitasec:

I've sent an inquiry to FOX, I think they're having technical problems, nothing to do with Media broadcasting from there, they do that every night.

Well I guess its off for the night. Sunday night and all. oh well... tomorrow is another day.

thanks for the link. I have them saved as a favorite at work but not here at home and its running slow. Black sky is right. I don't even see any stars. HMMPF.

Does anyone know why the cam is on a correctional facility or sheriff's office? The reporter has been in front of it several times but since the live feed isnt working I have no idea whats going on.

Does anyone know why the cam is on a correctional facility or sheriff's office? The reporter has been in front of it several times but since the live feed isnt working I have no idea whats going on.

Yeah good question, where is this?

4qqzqe.jpg

Try webcam 1 .. you are looking at webcam 2 - if you need the link .. they are all listed at the beginning of this thread .. so go to #1 message.

BTW .. the lights have been turned off now .. very little showing .. so not much to look at ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico