Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
t0nn7p.jpg

2uze9o5.jpg

Light is on in the front room again. Wnoder who is out by the driveway. I hope not protesters.

I don't see any lights on in the house or anythings.

Sometimes you will see the lights in the 2 front windows alternate being on and off.
Earlier I could tell the entry lights were on, and the little lights along the plants near the entry. Maybe they turned off some lights so they could come outside without the CAM seeing them????

What happened to their security lights etc? Boy, I have never seen it so dark there. Wish a car would go by.

I think you are right because I think I saw Cindy on the left side against the truck. I could be mistaken.

If this CAM was up to speed in time I would think the Media lights would be on by now for the 10PM news they do each night.

The lights were on before. Maybe they were told to turn them off???

ETA: I know lately the media has not been really reporting from the house they been down the block so I don't know if that is going on today maybe or atleast I know WFTV does..

They prob turned the lights off on purpose so you couldn't see them on camera (the anthony's). wonder what they are doing out there?

Hmmm I wonder what is going on out there. Must be talking very seriously to whomever those people are.

I think the camera is froze. the dogs never move nor the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico