Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, make casseroles and freeze em, stuff in the crockpot... writing all this down. Or I will later when I get off the computer. Hehehehe

Exactly and yet it gets worse every day. I'm sorry but it indicates to me that Casey isn't the only one with serious problems.

I agree totally. The more I see of the family...the more I am sure that Caseys sociopathy is a symptom of the whole family...

Do you guys think something will "happen" today or tonight? I have this strange feeling inside me

That webcam is froze.
Working now...................Goody Goody Goody!!

Ok....just to make you all feel guilty; I am cooking tonight...almost done.....

Mind you it's the first time in about 2 1/2 weeks!

Do you guys think something will "happen" today or tonight? I have this strange feeling inside me

You know, I don't go in for that feeling thing..but having said that, since I got up today I have felt like they are going to find her or something big. I am so hoping and praying that they find her.

yes..they are looking for a "live" Caylee because she is not dead..Tim Miller is only here for free publicity..CA words:furious:

Hi everyone. I've been watching the webcam all day and following your thread, laughing.

Anyway, when I geard CA say that on NG, I thought oh, man, she is messing with the WRONG dude.

I think many of the searchers will show up tonight. I think it will possibly end with fights. The neighbors have had about as much as they can possibly take of this all..

Fortunately hubby and kids are visiting relatives for the weekend, so I'm fending only for myself today! Looks like dinner will be reheated pizza--perfect for chowing down in front of my monitor.

I have to agree. I saw the photo of the 2 yo with the sign. OMG! WTH?!

I hear ya!! Hopefully she's young enough that she won't remember what her parents made her do, but some of the others are plenty old enough -- and the lesson they're getting by being involved in all this sure isn't a positive one. For me it just makes an incredibly sad situation even sadder :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668