Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids now want dinner - geez, can't they see I'm busy?
It looks like a popcorn or cereal night for us!

i can't believe these parents let their kids make those signs?????OK---kids we are going to do an art project today----it's spelled M U R D E R E R!!!!!!!!!that just scared me typing that and i am 39 years old--those poor children!!!

EZRider gave me the number for the webcam FOX 35 I called,Andria told me that they are having problems with the receiver and are working on it. Thanks EZ

EZRider gave me the number for the webcam FOX 35 I called,Andria told me that they are having problems with the receiver and are working on it. Thanks EZ

I bet they just love Websleuthers!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
You both rock!

Do you ever wonder if any of the younger girls and guys out there are/were some of Casey's friends?

If so, that would definitely tell you something about what they think happened and they would know Casey better than her own parents obviously.

Do you ever wonder if any of the younger girls and guys out there are/were some of Casey's friends?

If so, that would definitely tell you something about what they think happened and they would know Casey better than her own parents obviously.

If so, I wish they would post and let us in on their thoughts.

Call them back and ask if they can put Fried Red Shirt Dude back on the cam for us !!!! Tell them we would prefer him to be shirtless if they don't mind :)

Any updates? I just got back and don't think I can speed read through all the pages to catch up! Does anyone know what those signs say? Any outbursts from the Anthony family today? I have to be careful...I just found a private message giving me a warning that I'll be on time out if I name call, so I'm just going to give my tabby cat my opinion!

My 20 year old is glued to Obama stuff on the net and on TV and is in the den almost 24/7 when he is not in school, I'm in my room hooked on this 24/7 as I have been off work for about 7 weeks with a sports injury (back to work Monday...sniff), and we eat an awful lot of cardboard food these days!

Other than what happened overnight, nothing appears to have happened today. What about the fast and furious developments we were expecting?

Call them back and ask if they can put Fried Red Shirt Dude back on the cam for us !!!! Tell them we would prefer him to be shirtless if they don't mind :)

another saturday nite and I aint got nobody i got some money cuss i just got paid sorry i had to do it lol

Hi all,
Took a nap for a couple of hours, what did I miss?
(as I put up my webcam)

Cam still stuck, but that looks like George standing outside the open truck door. Can anyone see what the signs say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico